Feels different

The Wedding Proposal

While y/n starts playing with toben and soon chanyeol also joins her as she calls him to play with them. Chanyeol and y/n were enjoying playing with toben, the mischievous dog. They are playing while toben in middle and y/n and chanyeol standing to his front and behind repectively, toben trying to run away and make them catch him. But while playing, y/n manages to catch toben`s collar leash and take control, but toben get out of control and started running here and there, pulling y/n with her, running after toben holding his leash. y/n`s ankle get twisted and she falls on ground, she was wearing a heel so it was difficult for her run after toben. As chanyeol watches her falling, he runs towards her curiously with a tensed look on his face,” are you okay?” chanyeol asks y/n and giving her no time to response he continues,” it must be aching paining hard,” and touches her ankle to remove her heels, and looks at toben who was standing near her with an innocent face, with an angry look,” toben, I guess mom is giving to much of love for which you behaving like this, huh?” says chanyeol with frustration in his voice, and turn to y/n to face her, as she says,” chanyeol, it`s okay, he is just a small kid.” Without responding to her words, chanyeol carries her up in a bridal style, which makes y/n heart flutter.

 

y/n P.O.V

 

As he carries me, my heart beat goes faster, my heart starts fluttering hard, watching him so close to me just few distance left for the air to pass between us. I don`t know what to do, I can`t help but blush and turn. His breath falling on my cheeks, feels so warm and safe, his arms one wrapped around my waist and the other one holding me under my thighs below my knee, and my arms both wrapped around his neck. It`s the evening time and it`s already 8 at night, it feels comfortable and safe in the arms, though it`s my first my to be carried by a man like this except my dad, but this feeling it feels different, i haven`t felt this before, not even once, it feels like I want to stay like this in his arms forever. After so many days since our friendship, I didn`t even notice once that how charming and handsome he is. Being so close to him today I notices that his eyes are so heartwarming, big and bright his eyes are, his perfume melting each and every inch of my body inside so pleasing smells like fruity blend of peach, raspberry, and Egyptian geranium for a harmonious contrast, his hair looks smooth and bright smells like rose and strawberry, it feels like me floating in heaven, the sound of his heartbeat sounds like music to me. His plump like lips colored baby pink, it feels like something building up inside my stomach, it feels like do nothing but kiss him, press my lips to his and enjoy the weather of pleasant evening, but I can`t I want to kiss him.

“y/n, can you stop staring me, it will not look good in front of our parents” I heard him saying, his deep voice makes my heart skip a beat,” Y/N….Y/N…. are you listening me, y/n…..” he smiles and looks deep into my eyes which almost gives me a mini heart attack and I comes back to the reality and realizes that I have been staring for few minutes. We are outside near the main door, before entering the hallway where our parents are talking. With his big black eyes he looks into my eyes and says politely,”y/n… am I that much handsome that you can`t stop staring me.”

Oh god, his voice is so deep and beautiful, but those words just made me blush even more, so I look away and say,”it`s….it`s not like that.”

“Is that so? Means I`m not handsome, huh?” he says in a flirting way.

“No” I say while he is acting like he got hurt,”it`s not like that, you are actually…. Umm..” I continue while thinking what to say, cause it feels embrassing and I was feeling shy in his arm.

“ hmm hmm” he nods ,”go on y/n, I am actually.... actually what?”he asks me to complete the sentence and a smirk formed on his face, the smirk was a naughty one but a cute one too.

“chanyeol…..” I say and hit his shoulder softly but shyly too,”leave me now, you are really something, leave me now, I can go on my own.” I continues as I try to get down, but he pulled me even closer not letting me get down and says,”stay still like a good girl, okay!” and stares into my eyes and smiles to let me come to the reality as he notices that i`m staring him again, which made me fells embarrassed as well as shy, so I buried my face into his neck.

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

 

While carrying y/n, I realized that she is even more beautiful than I think she is, her glossy red lips make he feels like I want to kiss her pressing my lips on hers. Her smooth hair smells like cherries she smells like strawberry trying to make me out of control of myself and eat each and every inch of her body, she is such an angel. But then I realized that she was staring my making my heartbeat even more faster, I don`t know that she can hear it or not, but I feel like my heart will soon pop out of my body. So I tried to calm down and make her stop staring me, cause she is killing me inside with those bright, big and black eyes, I called her name few times, but it seems like she didn`t listen me, and I tried to look into her eyes, and then she comes back to her present and she turns all red, even her blushing and shy side is cute. And I thought to a bite and she gets even more shy and at when she tried to get down of my arms, I pulled her closer, not wanting her to leave and she buried her face into my neck. I smiles and takes her inside.

 

Author`s P.O.V

 

Chanyeol takes y/n inside and the moment he takes her in, their parents stand up and ran to her,” what happened outside, my son?” Mrs. Park asks her son, and chanyeol replies,”her ankle got twisted while playing with toben,”he says with a plan but worried tone,”i`m taking her to her room, don`t worry she is alright,”he continues and take her in her room. As he leaves them behind both the mother (Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Park) and shows a thumbs up with a wink and smile, on the other hand both the fathers are worried for y/n.

Chanyeol reaches her room and gently puts her on the bed and sit down beside her. He notices that few of her hair are blocking him to look into her eyes, so he remove then and plug them behind her ears and smile.

“chanyeol…..”says y/n,

“hmmm… you want anything” he replies sweetly

“umm….. I think that…… I mean you are so nice to me everyday, your family is so nice and---,” y/n says, but was cut by chanyeol.

“y/n, get to the point, I know you wanna tell something, why are you feeling nervous, it`s not your first time to talk with me.”

“chanyeol, I wanted to inform you earlier about this, but I didn`t knew how to explain it, actually while taking care of aunty, at the evening when we were watching drama series, she suddenly asked me about the marriage, at that time I didn`t knew what to say, she was not complete recovered so I didn`t wanted to make her upset, so I said that I will think about it, but at that night, I got a call from my mom asking about the same thing that your mom asked me, marrying you, I… tried to say no, but mom forced me, I didn`t have any options, it`s not like I don`t like you that`s why I said no, it`s because, I was worried about your career, I was worried that it may ruin your career, and what if…….” Y/n explain everything to him, and he was listening her carefully.

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

 

After listening her carefully, she stopped without completing her words,”……….i was worried that it ay ruin your career, and what if…..”she says and stopped.

“what if… then,”I ask her to continue, but I saw few droplet of tear falling down her cheeks, I don`t know why she is crying, but those tears are breaking my heart badly, those tear are making me feel pain deep inside my heart, my heart aches as those tear falls down from her cheeks, AM I IN LOVE?!! I don`t know, but that pain, it`s it`s breaking my heart.

To comfort her, I takes her hands and hugs her tightly, and asks her to continue while I wipes up those crystal like tears.

“ what if you starts to hate me…… I don`t wanted to lose our friendship, if… if.. you are not okay with this wedding, then….. Then don`t worry, I will try my best to for this wedding to not happen.” y/n continues and those words made me freeze at the position I am.

Those words, though I am not fully accepting it, but still, it breaks my heart again as those words slips out from .I tries looks at her eyes and says,”y/n…. I know you don`t want to make anyone upset, you are a good girl, I really like your behavior, and you come in the list of my precious friends whom I don`t wanna lose, okay” I comforts her and she looks up deep in my eyes, with those beautiful angelic eyes and I continues,”….. y/n, parents are like this, I think that we should first listen to our parents, I think they don`t want their kids bad, they are our parents, right? So lets first listen to them and later if we feel anything strange and don`t feel like to with each other, then we will talk and discuss with them okay? Now I think you should rest okay, or if you ask then I can give you company till our dinner is ready. Okay”I say and smiles and move my head nearer to her. She turns red and hits my shoulder softly.

 

I gave her company till our dinner gets ready, talks with her, makes her laugh, which sounds like a sweet melody to me, and get to know her even more. I helped her to get the dining table and back to her room. And didn`t leave her, until she is asleep.

 

Author`s P.O.V

 

Next morning at the dining table while eating break fast, mrs.Park says,” we have planned something for you kids, which will help you to get to know each other, and the plan is…………………………………………………….....…………………….(a/n: find out in the next chapter, hehehe.)

 

 

 

 

So, guys that`s it for today, please subscribe, comment down below that you like this chapter or not, I bet you like it, and please support me, please please, please x100please  subscribe!!!!. So we are one, we are EXO and EXO-L, let`s love saranghaja!!

bye bye!! annyeong!!!