Mission accomplished

The Wedding Proposal

“what do you mean y/n” he say in a harsher tone, more roughness in his voice, her hands drop down from his ear and stands up and he follows her

“you know what I am exactly talking about yeollie……” she answers still gentle and polite trying not to freak out,

“NO, I don`t know… just say it y/n,” his voice is harsh and it`s frightens her

“calm down chanyeol… i`ll say it, but plea—“ her voice gentle trying to calm him down

“just say it y/n, why are you so worried about that jerk!!”

“chanyeol please!!… calm down!!” she was losing her confidence, her eyes gets watery as he slowly losses his temper as he notices it, and when tears drop of her cheeks reality hits him and calm down regretting to hurt his girl and he steps towards her and she steps away from him. Though chanyeol sometimes acts harsh and tough but he is soft and delicate from inside and it breaks his heart watching someone hurt, especially for the ones he loves the most. And watching y/n slightly sobbing trying to hold her tears, he can understand that he overreacted,

“I-I am sorry” he states looking down and feeling guilty,”I know I overreacted,” he then looks into her eyes trying say that he regrets being rude,”lets talk in our my room okay… I’ll listen to you patiently… I promise”

And she nods in agreement but her head is still trying to process what just happened, she turns to leave the studio but she before she take a step she feels an arm pulling her backward. She turn and fall into his embrace, digging her face into his chest, she can hear his heart beating fast and hear him speaking,

“I am truly sorry!”this time his voice his gentler trying to comfort her,”princess… can you forgive me please?” and hugs her tighter,”I’m won`t yell again… I’m sorry” and she nods as she hugs him and hums.

“can I get a kiss then?” and she nods and hums again,

He sighs and speaks,”hmm… i`m waiting princess… I want a kiss” and she looks up at him and gently place a soft kiss on his cheeks,

“now let me make up..”he says and kiss on his lips and smile and holds her hands after breaking the hug,”let`s go,” and leads her to his room.

As they both settle on the he asks,”say it, I promise I’ll listen to it patiently,”

And she takes his hands, eyes looking down at his big figures as she speaks up,”yeollie… how are things going between you and beakhyun oppa?”

“I guess it`s pretty good,”he speaks not maintaining eye contact with her, instead looks at the ceiling. At his words she lifts her head and she asks him to look into her eyes and speak those words again but he didn`t. ”Don`t you believe me? Why are you asking it again…”he asks in frustration.

“I do believe you Chan but are you sure that you are telling the truth, cause according to what I have heard is that everything thing is not good…”she signs and tries to calm down as she cups his face between her soft palms,”yeollie… you guys are best friends… if your friends commit a mistake for which he regrets then you should help overcome it and forgive him…” her palm releases his face to again hold his hands

“who told you about it?”

“I am your girlfriend and soon will be married, I should be knowing what is going on with my future husband..”

“I know.. but—“

“I know you worry about me so you don`t want me to know it, but… yeollie you were not listening to anyone and even pick a fight—“

“you know about it too, who told you about so many things,”

“I am not stupid yeollie… I did noticed the bandage wrapped on your fingers and wrist… you were strange that day too so I forced them to spill it out to me…”

“by them you mean suho?”and she nods in agreement and she could see his jawline clenching,

“the boys are your another family…they are your brothers… including beakhyun, you were the first members to become friends with beakhyun… did you forget about your trainee days… you guys even shared the room together, shared the bed together—“ she stops as she notices and water drop falls from his eyes to her hands, he was looking down hiding his tears and she takes his face between her palm to look up at her and she smiles trying to prevent him from crying. As he looks into her eyes he says while sobing,”I- I just don`t wanna lose you… it`s not like I hate him… I love him, I absolutely love him… I-I was just mad at him for what he did to you that day… I couldn`t forget that day –“he stops to breath,”that look on your face, the ways he screams and everything that night I couldn`t let that moment go from my head… whenever he comes to me, that night and those moment flashes inside in head… and then I loses my control over myself..”he explains as he continues sobbing and tears continue to fall down his cheeks.

“ I know I know… I know you are a good friend I know you don`t hate him” she comforts him and he leans to rest his head on her shoulder. He wraps his hand along her waist and quietly says,”I love you… I love beakhyun… I don`t wanna lose anyone of you… believe me… please”he was still sobbing a little and she runs her figures along his hair,

“ I love too yeollie… I believe you too…”she kisses his forhead and he gets up

“y/n I just don`t want our realationship to eand before it starts… I just- I am afraid that what a situation come in which I need to end it because what if it harms the friendship between him and me… you know what I`m trynna say it? Do you y/n?” the concerned look on his face telling that how he hates to ruin his friendship with beakhyun and how much he loves y/n and she knows that beak is another half of chanyeol.

“you know what yeollie… he loves you as much as you love him… even though he has some feelings for me, he is willing to give up too, only and only just for you Park Chanyeol”

“how-how did you know?”

“dude… you were not with him that doesn`t mean that his other brothers aren`t too, and they let me know the whole truth and I confirmed it with beakhyun oppa too, okay..”

“you met him?”she nods with a hum to answer his question.

“when?” he asks her again and she answers with a disappointed look”today…”

“yeollie… he is not happy, he is having a hard time fixing his mistakes… please support him and forgive him… by any chance if have get a news related to it, they will get hurt… the ChanBeak is famous and most favorite couple for the fans of EXO… “ she says as she tries to think of beakhyun crying.

 

~~~flashback~~~

As she gets out of the car all nervous and worried, thinking about how would the meet go with beakhyun, she starts walking inside a big building. She goes the counter and asked the lady sitting there that in which floor she will find the café and the lady answers her that the café is on the 5th floor. She takes the elevator and presses the bottom with no.5 written on it.

The elevator stops and the door opens, she looks up to look at the screen reflecting 5th floor on it and she steps out of it, she walks forward searching for the café where she would be meeting beakhyun.

She was walking and suddenly stops with she notices a familiar face, a male sitting right beside the window on the other side of the café wearing a black sunglass. The man seems familiar to her, so she tries to remember who he is and when he takes his sunglass off she gets to know that the man is beakhyun. She continues to observe him as she notices that he takes a tissue and wipes the tears away from his eyes and covers his face with his hands, her heart aches and she started to think that it`s all her fault and when she look at him again her hearted aches more as she notices that his eyes are red from crying and she know that why exactly he was wearing the black sunglass- to hide his red eyes from crying.

~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~

Chanyeol thinks that y/n`s making sense and thought that he would forgive him the next morning at the practices.

“you are right… I think I was too harsh on him, he is my best buddy after all… i`ll treat the boys a meal and then forgive him…” chanyeol explains and she looks up at his eyes with happiness,

“ thanks yeollie… I love you”and hugs him tightly,

“love you too princess” he breaks the hugs and leave a small kiss on her lips which is she responds with another kiss to him…

She takes her phone and text beakhyun that the mission is successful

[you 19:37pm]: beak oppa mission accomplished!! :D

[you 19:37pm]: be ready for the meal tomorrow

[you 19:37pm]: chan will treat you guys a meals.

 

[ Baeky oppa 19:38pm]: thanks y/n, you are the best!!

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please like, upvote, subscribe and don`t forget to comment down below. So that`s it till now, and don`t forget WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO AND EXO-L, LET`S LOVE, SARANGHAJA BYE BYE ANNYEONG!!