The birthday present

The Wedding Proposal

y/n pov

And this fight and defeat kept on going for a few minutes and after sometimes my door bell rang and suho in the phone went on, ”is it your doorbell, hurry up open the door and give thee phone to them.”

“how do you know that someone is here, and why should I give my phone to them.”

“be a good girl, just listen to me.”

I opened the door and I saw that there are 3 girls with their boss who is a fashion designer.
“ what do you need mr. kim.”I asked suho in the phone

“are they fashion designers?”

“yup”I said

“okay, so pass on the phone to them. They are my fashion designer and let them help you to get ready ”

“ talk to them, im keeping the phone in loudspeaker.”

“okay.”

I put on the speaker, and he went on,” know what to do right.”

“ yes sir.” The boss said

“okya so hurry up and complete everything in 10 to 15 minutes.”

“I got it sir.” The boss said

“okay y/n let them in and allow them to do their task that I told them, and after getting ready I will send a driver to your place get in the car and come the location that I have sent you.”

“ at this time you want to meet me.”

“ just come to me, there is something I want you to show.”

“okay, got it, I will hang up now, bye bye.”

“bye bye.”

After 13 minutes, I was ready looking like a princess with light makeup, cuz I don`t like heavy makeup.

And with another 15 minutes I finally arrived the place suho wanted me to meet him. It was a very marvelous, beautiful 5 star hotel. I step down the car and here comes a girl dressed very well mannered and have very nice look with a bright warming smile.

She greet me and said, ”welcome Mrs.Kim, I am here to lead you the way to the hall master kim want you, he send me here for you.”

“umm.. oh okay, thank you.” I repay her warm behavior with a smile.
“this way please.” And then I followed her inside the hotel and then to the lift, she pressed to the 28th floor, we reached floor and we step down the lift as the door opened. Their were very few door as compared to the floor of a hotel, on the way I rarely saw 3 doors, I was following her, but she stopped on the way and turned to with a smile and said, ”I`m miss, but I can`t go with you from now on, you have to go to door by yourself. I`ll let you go now.” She bows again and said, “ thank you, nice to have you here, have a great time. And the destiny is not the way too long, it`s just a few steps and you`ll see a very big wooden double doors with some golden workings on it and handles. I can`t help but to nod and continue walking. And finally after a few steps I saw a door which looks different from the other doors in the way and looks alike to what that service woman said. I knocked the door before opening the doors, but there were not response.

So I decided to open the doors. I opened it and stepped inside, the room was dark and there was no sign of a single person, nothing can be seen, so I left the doors open and search for the switch for light behind the doors, but I failed. I followed the rays of light coming from the hall way outside the room, but the moment I started walking ,the doors started to shut them, I rush to reach the doors and leave, but again failed, I stand still supporting my back with doors feeling insecure, unknown from the fact of what`s going to happen.” Oh noooo, I am afraid of dark, oppa where are you? I need you oppa.” I murmured to myself. But all of a sudden a flash of light come from nowhere and landed on a white screen hanged on the wall and it reflected some photos of mine one by one, and then a voice was heard of a person that seems to be familiar to me. I was still standing silent looking on the screen reflecting my pics. The voice says, ”my dear dongsaeng, i`m so sorry that I wasn`t able to wish you and spend some time with you at your birthday, and I really regret it. This is all that I can arrange for you right now. I think that it`s already late to give you the present, but I hope you will like it and forgive me, you are the best person i`ve ever met. I love you very much, here comes your surprise sweetie. Please look at the back.”

I turned to face the back, and then I saw a man holding a cake comes near me, the man was singing the birthday song, as the man comes nearer to me few more men come and also joined them, watching them in front of me singing the birthday song, made my heart melt and soon I got tear filling my eyes. The man holding the cake was suho oppa, the men beside him and behind him are the rest of EXO. Metting my favourite kpop band personally, had always been my dream, and that came true because of oppa. As soon as the song get complete, he keeps the cake on the table at a corner of the hall, and rushes to hug me tightly, I hugged him back and releases it, then asked suho,” is it real, hyung, is it real that it`s exo in front of me.”,

Suho, ”yup, them are here only for you. Beak really wanted to you, after I told him about you. And as soon as I told them that you are a good singer too, chanyeol and chen got eager to meet you, and about your dishes, D.O is really looking forward to cook dishes with you, as for the rest of members, them want to have fun time with you. And you always wanted to meet them personally so that is also one of the reason they are here. Are you happy, and… can you forgive me now, please.”

Author’s POV

y/n smiled and replied, “ why not, how can anyone not forgive you, when you are asking so emotionally , but cute way.”

Beakhyun said in a kidding way ”excuse me, we are here too,(looks at sehun) no care one care about us sehun, guys lets go.”

y/n “ i`m sorry oppa, how can I not care about you and the rest of the members, it`s been my dream to meet you.”

Beak,” really..”(pretending not to care.)

y/n,”yup, op..pa.”(aegyo)

Beak smiles. And then comes chanyeol and sehun,”what about us, huh?”

y/n,”I love all of you,” and continues,”I really wanted to taste your handmade food kyungsoo and chanyeols too”

D.O smiles as a response, then slowly and gradually time passes y/n and exo members get to know each other more and more. As the party comes to an end beak starts agains,”you have suho`s number, why don`t we also give you our numbers, I would like to stay in contact with you, cuz you are a friend of suho, then I hope there won`t be any problem for us to be your friend too.”

Chanyeol,” yup, I think the same too.”

Kai,”I wanna taste your chicken dishes, I will come to your place, you have already become my fav,”

y/n,”I will, and beakhyun I would like you be your friend too.” then all of them exchange their numbers y/n, and she have their phone numbers.

Suho,”guys, its time to leave now, we have a photo-shoot tomorrow. Bye y/n, see later.”

Kai and sehun,”bye noona.”, chanyeol,”bye bye y/n.” beak,” bye bye cutie.”

Xiumin,” bye sweetie, see you later, looking forward to know you more. I wanna go to amusment park , okay cutie, bye bye.”

Chen,” bye bye, I looking forward to sing with you and have fun, bye bye.”

Everyone to y/n,” bye bye, see you later.”

Suho,” bye and my driver is waiting for you, he will drop you at your home, stay safe”

next chapter teaer :-

???? pov ( not chanyeol)

She is cute, I think she is going to be my girl…

 

 

Thank you for all your support, don`t forget to like, subscribe and comment down below that who do you think these question marks belong too.

Bye bye, salanghaja, let`s love, we are one we are exo and exoL.

Bye bye , annyeong.