I`m here for you

The Wedding Proposal

It has been half an hour since y/n left, chanyeol thinks, I wonder where she is. Thinking about his future wife, he gets up from his seat and searches for her in the halls, he then goes to suho.

“bro, do you where y/n is?”chanyeol asks in a worried way.

Hearing his xiumin speaks up before suho does,” have you seen beakhyun too?”, xiumin asks as he gets worried that y/n is missing and if it is beakhyun because of whom she is missing.

“no I didn`t”,chanyeols answers

As suho loves his little dongsaeng so much, he starts searching her all around, as well as chanyeol and xiumin include rest of the members.

Then kyungsoo asks everyone,”have you searched outside?”

As he asks everyone runs outside in search of both of them, they searched all around suho`s big garden when the hall was situated for their party, but couldn`t found any of them.

-------------------------Meanwhile bwtween beak and y/n-----------------------------

 

y/n slaps beakhyun in frustration “why are you doing this to me, I thought you are a good person, so just show a fake image of yours in frony of your fans, huh!” starts sobbing.

Beakhyun, standing in front of her in even more frustration,”did you just slapped me, I’m just showing you, who deserves you okay,”beakhyun says and holds his neck tight with hi figure and continues,”you just ingly belong to me, and me only, that chanyeol doesn`t deserves you, so it`s better for you to leave him and come to me okay” and releases her to kiss on her neck and give hickeys.

While he give her dark hickeys and tears rolling down y/n`s checks, they hear the members screaming out their names, searching them. As y/n is out of breath, he kisses her hard on her lips and carries her on his shoulders and runs straight to the parking lot side where the store room is present.

---------------------------------------Back to boys --------------------------------------------

Xiumin runs hither and thither, afraid that beakhyun might do something wrong that would break the team`s heart. He runs to the store room near the parking lot, but couldn`t found anything. When beakhyun took y/n to the parking lot, y/n saw xiumin, but xiumin didn`t notices them. While beakhyun drop her down the floor at the corner of the parking lot, she starts running away while beakhyun is still gasping, but he manages to run after her and when she saw that beakhyun is still trying to catch her, she scream out xiumin`s name,”MINSEOK OPPA!!!”.

This loud voiced of y/n starts echoing in the whole parking lot, xiumin then turns around to see whether it is y/n or not, and he was right, it is y/n. She was running and then there is a rock from which she falls and beakhyun already catches her again.

“What are you tr---“ beakhyun starts speaking and tries to kiss her again but xiumin then speaks up,”BEAK!!!”and runs to y/n. Till then other enters the parking lot too and gets to see what beakhyun tries to do, chanyeol in shock to see his vey dearing and best friend to betray him, he runs to catch his girl and take her away from beakhyun, as he reaches there he removes xiumin`s and beakhyun`s hand from her, he holds her hug her tight, and looks at beakhyun, who was sitting with unconscious mind who finally realizes the reality.

“why did you do this to me beak, WHY!!!” he screams and punches beakhyun at his face in anger, hard enough to make his corner of the lips to bleed.

“CAUSE I LOVE HER!!!”beakhyun answered with a loud voice to show jealousy, and continues,”SHE DESERVES ME AND I DESERVES HER, SHE IS MY GIRL NOT YOURS, GOT IT!!” hearing these words from his best friend chanyeol`s heart turns into pieces and his anger made his blood boil inside his body. But in order to not to hurt beakhyun more, he pushes him away with as much powerful force as he has, tears already filling his eyes, as he turns back to hold his girl, y/n, and hold her in his arms, beakhyun again yells at him as loud as he can “ I LOVE HER, I LOVE Y/N” beakhyun screams and cries his heart out while y/n, she is still crying inside chanyeol`s arms cause she is hurt by what beakhyun did to her, cause the person trusted has hurt her. As y/n and chanyeols takes their steps forward to reach their car, there comes a loud scream again,” SHE IS MINE…… I …….. I-LOVE-HER” beakhyun yells in xiumin`s arm, while other members helplessly watching sometimes beakhyun and sometimes the couple who will be married soon.chnayeol and his girl, y/n, both get in the car and chanyeol drives her home back.

 

-----------------------------------------in the car----------------------------------------------

The moment y/n gets in the car chanyeol ties the seatbelt for her and cover her with his jacket and then gets in the car too. The moment he gets inside he starts driving. And in the middle of the road he suddenly stops……..

He turns to face y/n and apologizes,”I’m sorry y/n, I couldn`t protect you on time, and I also apologize to you on behalf of beakhyun, hope you will forgive both of us.” And a tear drops down his eyes and hugs y/n.

“ I forgive you Chan there is no need for you to apologize, it wasn`t your fault after all ” she replies and runs her figures over his soft hair and then rubs her man`s back. Few seconds later after they release their hug, chanyeol speaks up in a flirty way,” you are looking awesome today,” and winks at her with a smirk growing at the corner of his lips, she blushes and replies,” I-I-I think it`s now, we should get home now” chanyeol then takes one of her hand and holds it tightly and speaks,” don`t you take away your hands now,” and then looks straight toward the dark and silent road in front of him and starts driving with one hand on steering wheel and with other one holding y/n`s hand, as the engine starts and he moves the gear stick, he says,”my head aches, I want a massage after we reach home, got it.”with this he looks at her with a big devilish smile on his lips and then that smile soon turns into a warm smile as he continues,”I’m here for you, I’ll always stay by your side, okay, what you have to do is nothing but just don`t just leave my hand” he smiles warmly again and soon they reached their sweet home.

-------------------------------------------- at suho`s place--------------------------------------------

 

“ I didn`t expect that from, Beakhyun, you guys were the most closest to each other” lay says in disappointment.

“and minsheok, you already knew about it, why didn`t you told us at least,” suho asks as he feels helpless, as being the leader of the team he wanted to support both of them beakhyun as well as chanyeol.

“ guys I admit that I already knew about his feeling, but he made me promise that I won`t tell you guys, I’m sorry, this kid already have been suffering from last few weeks, he couldn`t sleep well, just not to make you guys worry and sad, he told me not to tell you guys and he was also afraid that chanyeol might get sad if hw gets to know about it, I’m sorry, I already feel unsatisfied being a hyung.” Xiumin explains everything like this this feeling sad that he couldn`t help his little brother. As he speaks these sad words, he looks at his little brother beakhyun, who is holding great pain inside his heart that he lost the girl he loved the most wanted to spent his whole life with her, beakhyun feels so sad and unhappy that he can`t stop crying and not willing to face his hyungs and 2 little brothers for what he has done.

Suho bends down to hold and comfort beakhyun who was screaming and crying from the bottom of his lungs,” beak, you know that what if you had told us earlier then this wouldn`t had happened and you won`t be crying like this too, we all love you, you know that right, and after all this thing we still love you, come on now, show us your face buddy, let’s eat your favorite ice cream.”

Kai and sehun bent down too after hearing suho`s words,” yes, hyung come on, as we know you, you don`t cry right, you said that once yourself that you don`t cry right, whenever we are sad and start crying, then your are the one who make us laugh and forget, now it`s our turn to make you happy, please talk to us hyung, I beg you, please.” Kai starts speaking as slowly his eyes fills up with tears. While sehun hugs him tightly.

“ what about Chanyeol and y/n? they won`t forgive in this whole life.” Beakhyun asks then as he didn`t intended to hurt them, those actions were because of unconsciousness.

“chanyeol loves you too, he has a soft heart, he will forgive, though it would take time , but he will forgive you, i`m sure.”chen peaks up, hearing those words about chanyeol, beakhyun tries to get up and they all went to their dorm and comfort him and went to sleep, though beakhyun couldn`t forget what he had done to y/n and chanyeol.

 

Hey guys!! Sorry for being late again, please leave a comment at least, and did you guess who will be that 3rd person, well a hitàhis name starts with J and surname starts with W, guess and write it in the comment section below, please click on the upvote botton and subscribe to my account. That`s all for today and tomorrow is Lay`s birthday, i`m happy for him, can`t wait see our china sheep. And yah, WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO AND EXO-L, LET`S LOVE, SARANGHAJA BYE BYE ANNYEONG!!