I`ll help you

The Wedding Proposal

Narrator pov

 

It has been a week and 2 days since, they left Korea for their tour, y/n don`t wanted to disturb them so she just use to text the boys. And it`s daytime in korea and is same in japan, it`s been a good for both of them y/n and the boys. Now let`s see what`s going on with EXO.

 

Exo dorm in japan

Everything was going nice, but when after coming back to the dorm, CY noticed that there were 15 calls from his dad. He paniced and immediately called his dad back,

 

At phone

CY,”dad, you called me so many times, is there anything wrong going there.”

Mr. Park, “chanyeol, your….. your mom,( before he completes his words, CY starts)”

CY,”what`s` wrong with mom, is she okay, pls tell fast, it`s killing me.”

Mr. Park,” she was with toben, at the garden, when she suddenly fainted.”

CY,” did you called the doctor? What did he said?”

Mr. Park,”toben sensed something wrong and he took to garden and there I saw your mom with bad situation, I immediately called the doctor, he said that she is getting old, so her health is not well, she have to be in a proper care, someone should look after her, her healthis getting week, I told your mom many times to not to stress out with her business, but she as always work hard every day, what should I do chanyeol, I really worried about your mom chanyeol.”

CY,”dad, don`t worry, I am always by your side, I will think about a solution.”

Mr. Park, “chanyeol, I haven`t tell you yet bit I have a meeting overseas at tomorrow evening and I have be there at least a 2 weeks and I have leave the house at afternoon itself. What should I do.”

CY,” dad i`ll handle it. So, don`t worry, i`ll let you know everything by tomorrow orning okay , so pls don`t worry and stay calm, I don`t want anything to happen to you.”

Mr. Park,” I understand, my dear, i`ll stay clam. And rest well don`t you take too much stress too, okay, now rest well.”

Chanyeol hangs up the call, sit on the coach while thinking about what to do, beakhyun was noticing him while chanyeol was talking to his dad and saw that he looks stressed, so he went to chanyeol and asked him what`s wrong and if he could help chanyeol in any way and chanyeol shared everything with beakhyun. After listening to chnayeol, beakhyun said,” Ummm.. one person can help to look to your mom well, I was thinking that if y/n can help you or not, and I think thatthey both like eachother too, so there is no problem.”

CY,” but dude, she is also busy with her work, how can I ask her.”

Beak,”dude, I have been talking to her through texts, and she said that she is not much busy, she is a bit free now and looking a way to engage her with any work and keep herself busy, so I think you should ask her, she is a good and nice girl. So don`t worry, I guess she isn`t asleep now yet so call her right now.”

Cy,”ummm…. Hope she is awake.” And chanyeol called her

 

At y/n place

 

Y/N was watching drama with her favorite snacks and then she got a call

y/n,”(with mouth full of snaks) who is now(take a look at phone) oh it`s chanyeol oppa.”

y/n answered his call and said,” hey oppa, how are you, long time no see.”

CY,”(with a sad voice) ummm… y/n I need your help, please help me.”

Y/N,” ( in a worried tone) what`s wrong, of course I will help you in every way I can, just say how can I help you.”

CY,”ummm… y/n my mom is not well, she is in bed rest right now, she got fainted at noon, and needs somebody to look after her, my dad has to go overseas tomorrow and there is only a nurse with her, so can you please, visit her often or stay with her until evening and go home at night or can you please stay with her, at our place, and can sleep at our guest room, please help me.”

y/n,” of course, don`t worry i`ll be there from morning onwards, okay rest well and don`t worry, i`ll make her fine and healthy like before, we already know eachother, she is really a nice lady, i`ll help her, okay.”

CY,”but your working hours…”

y/n,” i`ll take leave, I don`t have much work to do, so I think my boss will give me some leave.”

CY,”thank you y/n. bye bye.’

y/n,”bye bye.”

And then she hangs up the call.

 

The next morning, y/n get ready to meet Mrs.Park, as she already texted her boss that she would be taking few days off and he allowed her too, so there was nothing to worry, she picks an apple to eat on her way to the Park family`s house, and texted chanyeol that she is leaving and is on her to the Park family`s house.

 

And now after at least 30 minutes she reached there as chanyeol already send his family`s address. She got to the front gate of their house, where already Mr. Park was waiting for her.

y/n bowed to him and greeted him and said,” sir, why did you take so much trouble to come and wait for me here outside.”

Mr. Park,”( with a gentle way and gentle voice) first of all, you are chanyeol`s friend so you can call me uncle, I have heard a lot about from chanyeol and his mom, your name must be KimY/N, right?”

y/n smiled and nodded. Then they both went in and mr.Park showed her the whole bungalow, it ver big, and by very big I mean literally very very much big, he also showed her the room where mrs.Park was resting, she went inside the room and mrs.Park was really happy to see her again. y/n bowed and greeted her too, and chanyeol`s mom said,”my son, do really know what I like, it`s really very nice to meet you again.”

y/n,”don`t worry aunty i`ll take good care of your, and I also hope that this time we will get know eachother more.”

Mrs.Park,”of course, I am really looking forward to spend time with you.(looks at mr.Park) now don`t` worry, y/n and I already know eachother, as I have told you, she is really a nice girl, i`lll be happy with her.”

Mr. Park,” y/n I hope we are not giving you troubles”

y/n,” no uncle, it`s alright, a friend in need is a friend indeed. I can help chanyeol and you in every way I can. Thank you for giving me a chance to help you.”

Mr.Park,”then i`ll be leaving now, I have to go, ( takes mrs.Park hand and kisses them) take care of yourself honey, iof there is anything just call me right away.”

And this way he leaves for the light

This day onwards y/n`s life will change, her life will take a turn to another direction, and will change her whole life.

y/n calls chanyeol and let him know that she has reached his house, chanyeol also told her that he would be staying in japan for few more days and then have to leave for U.S and he need to stay there for at least a month. So,y/n extended her leave for few more day so she can take good care of Mrs. Park. As the days were passing y/n and chanyeol`s mom get to know each other more and more and she even started to like y/n even more now. Mrs. Park was improving her health every day and started to get healthy.

 

But one day……………….

 

 

Hey eris, how are you doing, I know I was not available for few day and didn`t uploaded any. But don`t worry I am trying to be more available and keep uploading on time. Umm.. okay guys come on actually I was busy with my school work, so……. That`s why I`m so sorry ,so so sorry, hope you guys forgive me. And like, subscribe and comment down below, that did you guys miss ChanBeak Couple, well.. both of them are in military but still..i miss them, not even them but whole exo. And the most important thing D.O, yup our Penguin will be soon releasing his first solo album. ARE YOU GUYS EXICTED!!!! I am very much excited.

So let`s love, salanghaja, we are one we are exo and exoL.

Bye bye , annyeong.