A sudden visit

The Wedding Proposal

Soon after when Chanyeol leaves the garden, y/n remembers that it`s almost time for Mrs.Park to take her medicies. So she takes toben with her to chanyeol`s mom`s room,”toben, lets go to see mom, lets go, lead me, fast fast” with that, toben starts to run faster, leading her the way to Mrs. Park`s room, where she was just about to start chatting with her son, Chanyeol, when she heard toben`s barking loudly but joyfully, so she just asked him to sit beside her and wait. y/n entered the room, while pulled by toben with a smile on her smile, again chanyeol`s heart fluttered at her smile. But, he still wasn`t aware of will be going to happen.

y/n,”aunty, it`s time to take your medicines.”

Mrs.Park,”hmmm, I was wondering, that why y/n isn`t here yet to remind me of the medicines.”

While collecting the pills, she answered,”aunty, I an`t going to be here all the time, Chanyeol is here to take care of yours, I might will be busy with my work again, after a few days,” she turns to face Mrs. Park and continues with a smile,” and as he is always busy too, I don`t think so that he will be able to remind you of it on time.” And hand her the pills.

After taking the pills Mrs. Park says,”y/n, my dear, I hope you still remembers what I asked you before chanyeol gets here, so after that you will be here with me to remind me of these medicines. Isn`t it my dear?” Listening to this, chanyeol looks at y/n and his mom with a confused look and y/n, she just stood there silently as she thinks of her proposal once again.

“Mom, what are you talking about, you can`t hide anything from me, please say it to me mom,” chanyeol says with a confused look on his face.

“ahh yes my dear son, that`s exactly the reason I called you here and it`s also good thaty/n is also here,” Mrs. Park says, while chanyeol listening to his mother carefully as she continues while gesturing y/n to site beside her,”I want you kids to get to know each other and date, in short I want to say that I want you both to get married.” As she says these word chanyeol faced formed a shocking look on his face,” and my dear y/n, I’m sorry I didn`t informed you earlier, but I want to say that, your parents are coming today and they will be staying here for few days as I requested them to and chanyeol`s dad is also coming is coming today too, so both the families can develop the relationship between each other.” Those word not even made chanyeol shocked, but y/n also.

 

**********************

(Scene changes, at the airport of Seoul)

 

Mr. Kim and his wife arrived to Seoul, Mrs. Park helped them to book the airplane tickets and offered them the high class journey of the airways.

“honey, are you okay, did you have a safe journey”,asks Mrs. Kim to her husband, Mr.Kim, y/n`s dad, and he responses her,”of course honey, Mrs. Park booked us the high class tickets, I really had a nice and safe journey honeys, my girl is going to marry in such a good family, I just want her to be happy.”

“mrs.Park is really a nice woman, she offered us the high class tickets, our y/n is going to marry to a very nice family, they will treat her like their own child, and chanyeol is famous all over the world, for his skills and behavior.”says y/n`s mom, Mrs.Kim,”just feel relax, they are really a good family.” While they were discussing about their daughter`s marriage a man approaches them and ask,”excuse me, are you Ms. KimY/N`s parents.” Her parents nodded and say yes, and the man bows and greets them,” hello Mr. Kim, hello Mrs. Kim, I’m park family`s personal driver, they send me to pick you up,” and hands them his phone,” Mrs. Park is in phone, please talk to her”

Mrs. Kim takes the phones and let Mrs. Park know that they arrive safely.

After at least 2 hour later, they arrived the park family house with chanyeol`s father, as his flight was also at the same time as of the Kim family, throughout their way to the house, they exchange their thoughts about the wedding and get to know about the kids.

It`s already 5pm, they entered the house with a greet, both the kids dressed properly, y/n`s parents are happy to see their daughter after a long time.

Time passed as both the families chatted with each other, after few minutes toben comes after a long walk with a lady servant, and directly runs to Mr. Park and then to y/n, pulling her with him to play with him, she looks at Mr. and Mrs. Park for their permission to leave and they nodded allowing her to play with the little guy, toben, y/n bows and leaves, while chanyeol still sitting there between the two families, like a good boy. So, his mother looks at him and gestures him to go after her, and he bows and listens to his mom.

“well, honey, how did you get their contact number,” Mr. Park asks his wife while turning to face her and she answers him, ”I asked our lawyer to find out their contact number and what Mr. and Mrs. Kim like,” she turns to face y/n`s parents, ”it`s really nice to meet you in person, y/n really is a good girl, and I also like her cooking, it`ll be really nice if both the kids get married." And Mr.Park agrees with his wife,”yes, as I`ve talks with her through videocalls also, whenever I called chanyeol`s mom, I get know new things about y/n, and she also became her (chanyeol`s mom`s) favourite,”

Mr. Kim,”Thank you so much, for your nice words mr. amd mrs. Park, your son, Park Chanyeol is also a great singer, y/n`s mom let me listen to your son`s composed and written song, and I really liked them so much and I also watched some of your son`s interviews his behavior is also good, I bet he is gentle and kind person and he is really handsome, I bet many girls like him.” Mrs. Park gives a short chuckle and says,” thank you so much, but y/n is more very beautiful. She is a sweet girl”

While they were talking, on the other side channyeol is getting nervous and shy to get close to y/n, standing at the corner of the garden where y/n and toben were playing he thinks thinks,”omg, omg, too many things happened while I was in the tour, am I really going to marry her, well she is cute, beautiful and she also helped me taking care of mom, but I want to focus on my work, what will I say to the boys when I will go back to the dorm, aaahhh i`m going crazy, and why am I sweating this bad, and my heart oh god, c`mon dude, why are you beating so fast, it`s not a race c`mon calm down”

And while he is immersed in his thoughts, he gets interrupted by toben`s loud bark at him, he comes back to reality and see that toben was approaching him, pulling y/n with him, a bright smile on her face, that ,made him stare at her, and she was also looking even more beautiful today.

 

Toben reached him, but chanyeol still deep in his thought staring her, noticing chanyeol staring her, y/n blushes and says waving her palm in front of his big bright eyes,”Ch..Chan...chanyeol, are you okay?”

Coming in reality outside from his thought, chanyeol rub his back of his neck and blushes and says,”ummm…. I`m okay, don`t get me wrong okay! I….I…I just.., leave it.”

y/n,“so what are you doing outside,”

chanyeol,”umm… mom asked me to see you, so …”

y/n,” hmmmm…I see.”

Chanyeol still rubbing his neck and says,”so… umm…. Lets go them.” And pointed to the garden, and she noded shyly. After few seconds of silence, chanyeol says while turning to y/n nervously,”ummm…. y/n…..”

y/n nodded,”hmm…. Go on”

chanyeol continues thinking what to say,” ummm… yup, I wanna thank you for your help for taking good care of mom,” and bows 90o to thank her, y/n giggles and says,”channie, we are not meeting first time right.”

Chanyeol gets up and says confusingly,” no… why?”

y/n,” then why are you suddenly behaving like we are meeting for the first time ever, hmm? No need to bow, we are friends, you can treat me like an ordinary friend. Okay.”

Chanyeol says shyly,”okay, I just wanted to show you my gratitude for you.” And make a pout.

y/n,”channie… I know that, but it feels uncomfortable with such behavior from a good friend.”

 

He analyses her words properly and again got immersed into his deep thoughts, while y/n starts playing with toben and soon chanyeol also joins her as she calls him to play with them. But while playing……………………………….........………………………(a/n:find out in the next chapter hehehe(grins))

 

Okay so that`s it for today, you if want y/n and chanyeol to get married then, keep on reading and please subscribe, just look how many subscribe I have, please guy have some pity on me, i`m just a small high school girl, who is a big fan of a kpop boy group EXO, and whose bias is chanyeol ( yup that`s right, my first and the last love and the main lead of the story above, Park Chanyeol). Gosh!! I`m missing this man badly. Well leave all those thing have you guys listened to D.O`s first solo album, my gosh, why are these guys so great, kyungsoo I love you, I mean I love channie too, but I love you too, yup.

Guys, I wanna say that someone is bias wrecking me, and that guys, is killing me with his good looks, his name is’ KIM MINSEOK’ yup he is our fake maknae of EXO and the oldest of EXO, the one and only xiumin. I mean he is literally killing me nowadays, his visuals, my goodness, are so great. Why do all of these 9 boys of EXO have such killing visuals, i`m in a great trouble to choose who is my actually bias, but right now I don`t wanna leave Chanyeol, so ILY channie.

That`s all for today, stay safe stay healthy, we are one we are EXO and EXO-L, BYE BYE annyeong. LET`S LOVE, SALANGHAJA. Bye bye