The wedding proposal

The Wedding Proposal

It has been 2 weeks and Mrs. Park is improving her health slowly and gradually, she is also living happily with y/n, chanyeol and his father are happy to know that she is improving.

But one day something was going to happened and y/n don`t even have any idea about it.

Everything is going smooth, it`s a Friday bright morning Mrs. Park and y/n already finished their breakfast and time flies smoothly again. It`s 3 pm now and they already had their lunch, Mrs. Park is talking with chanyeol and y/n is watering the plants, admiring their beautiful garden outside, though they already had a gardener, but y/n loves to water the plants.

 

After few hours when both of them are spending time with each other and chatting with each other, watching their favorite web series in Netflix.

y/n, ”aunty, you know I really that is guy the culprit, I hate him.”

Mrs. Park,”me too, you are right……..”

The scene changes, the male lead and the female lead gets married, watching this scene,

Mrs. Park goes on,” watching this scene I wanna know that, do you have a boyfriend.”

y/n gets shock by that question as well as shy at the same time, but she says,”ummm….. nooo……”

mrs.Park,” good then I have a proposal for you.”

y/n,”(nervously) what is it”

mrs.Park,” well I think you can help me with this thing…, well take it as a wish that I want you to make it true.”

y/n,”I will try my best to came it true.”

Mrs.Park,”well y/n my dear, I really like you very much, you are beautiful, cute, kind, gentle, soft hearted, smart, a good cook and have talent too, you have many good qualities, and my little mischievous boy and toben`s big brother, Chanyeol, well the world knows that he is talented and but for he is still my little boy, who has grown big and is now at the age of getting married. He is always busy making music and making his dream come true, so he just don`t have time to find the right girl for him, and….. (hold y/n`s hands) I think that you are of his type, I think you guys should date each other and then get married, I would love to have you as my daughter-in-law. Can you please do that for me, when he is back, would you please go and pick him at the airport for me and ask him to come here directly, I want you two to know each other more and get married. Please y/n, can you it?”

y/n,”(trying not to make Mrs. Park upset) ummm….. aunty I… I think chanyeol is really a great soul, he is tall, good looking, talented, king and friendly, through the help of suho oppa we get to meet each other and we get really close too, I will pick him up don`t worry aunty.”

Mrs.Park,”but my dear, what about the marriage, you both suits each other well,”

y/n,” aunty for that I think I need some time to think about that.”

Mrs.Park,” of course, my dear, take as much time as you want, I just want guys to be together as a couple.”

y/n smiles and continues with their favorite drama series. Time flies to night and y/n is now on her bed, still thinking about the wedding proposal from chanyeol`s mom, and then she gets a call from her mom.

On the phone,

“how are you, mom?”

“i`m good, my child, it has been many days you last called me.”

“ yeh, I miss you, miss you hand made food,”

“dear, well.. I want to ask you something.”

“go on mom”

“ you know I want to talk to you about your marriage.”

“mom, again..”

“ i`m not kidding this time dear, i`m serous, I mean…….. you know, your favorite boy band EXO, there is a man name Park Chanyeol, in the group, his mom called me and said everything like how much she likes you, how is their son behavior is and I reached about him and watched some videos of him too, he is really a nice guy, his mom said that she wants you guys to get married, and I think that it`s an nice offer for you, I don`t want you upset her, I think you should say yes to her and start dating their son.”

“ mom, first of all to be honest, we just met about few months ago, I know him well but mom I just see him an artist and many people’s idol, I don`t have any other feeling for him except a good friend, and nothing else.”

“ but please my dear child, you know that we are really proud of you my dear, this is our last wish for you, can you do it please?”

Hearing these words from her mom, y/n thinks about her past, when they were poor, and her parents would get all her wishes true, no matter what, and now that her mom have a wish for her, she can`t deny it but says yes to her, and she answers her mom a yes and she will try , hearing that from y/n, her mom gets happy and then they had a mother-daughter conversation and went to sleep.

 

~~~~time skip to the day when chanyeol arrives back to korea~~~~

 

y/n is at the airport to pick Chanyeol , and take him to his mom. She is in wearing a pink crop top and a white skirt (which has length upto a little down her knees), and a long light grey shrug with a black purse and Bucky of flowers.

After waiting for a while, she saw Suho and Chen coming and the rest behind them, she waves at then and Chen notices her and tells Suho that y/n is there for them, they both then waves at her, and a bright smile is then noticed on her face. Soon the paparazzi covered them all over their way out to their black van outside waiting for them. Standing outside Beakhyun was over joyed to see y/n, as he loves her, about his feeling of love towards y/n, no one know about that, except his oldest hyung, Xiumim.

y/n hugs every member one by one, and then they introduce her to their manager hyung, and when it`s chanyeol`s turn to hug. At first she hesitate but at last she hugs him too. Though chanyeol and y/n are much closer to each other, but they think of each other as friends only and nothing else.

They break the hug and chanyeol holds her hands and thanks her for taking care of his mother, and she informs him that his mom wants him to meet him today and ask him to go there directly from the airport to his real house, instead of his dorm, and she has also send a private car for them too. So the boys decided to go to their dorm without Chanyeol and let it know to their manager hyung. y/n says bye to the boys and gets inside the car with Chanyeol. They both sit on the back seat and ask the driver to drive. Though y/n is feeling awkward, cuz she thinks that the reason Mrs. Park ask him to go there is to talk about their marriage, but on the other hand Chanyeol had no idea what will be going to happen, but Chanyeol also starts feeling awkward becuz of the silence inside the car, so he breaks the silence and offer y/n her one of his Bluetooth ear pods to listen to some music and she accepts it, and soon the awkwardness btw them fades away, and again starts to eachother the way they used to, watching them this close and happy with each other the driver smiles, as the driver was with the Park family for the very long time or I say even before Chanyeol was born, so he knows that what Mrs. Park is thinking and wants them to get married, so he speaks up,” young master, you know you and miss y/n are a good match, she really took good care of Mrs.Park.” listening to his word they both blush and again that awkward silence spread inside the car all the way to his house.

“here we are,” the driver says, Chayeol gets down the car, and opens the door of y/n`s side to help her, as a gentleman. As they both get inside the house, y/n hugs Mrs.Park and chanyeol hugs her (Mrs.Park) too. Then Chanyeol went straight to his room to have a nice shower and changes his clothes to a normal casual clothes, as he was hungry, and Mrs.Park already knew that she had already made his favorite dishes, and y/n also helped her too. Watching his favourite dishesh All the three of them start eating, chanyeol and his mom are sitting together, while y/n is on the opposite side of the table. While eating, chanyeol says, “ mom, where is dad, I think he should be here, isn`t it?”

“he got more work to do, so he is stuck there with his work, don`t worry he is alright,” his mom replied.

Cy,“ ooh, well mom you are the best chef, it`s tasty, my god, so delicious, the kimchi tastes amazing”

Mrs.Park,“well, the credit goes to y/n, she helped me a lot,”( cy gets his eyes widen in wonder)

y/n,” It`s not like that, I just helped her a bit, nothing else.”

Cy,”well, y/n I never tasted your handmade food, it`s nice that I get to eat it now,”

y/n blushes, and mrs.Park smiles and says,” Chanyeol, why are sitting here, sit with y/n, she cooked the kimchi today.” Listening this, Cy gets amazed and shocked at the same time, he looks at his mom, beside him and his mom says,”why are you looking at me, I asked you to sit beside her.” And y/n on the other sides feeling awkward and shy at the same time, and Cy on the other side gets up with his plate and sits beside chanyeol, and y/n gets her whole face red, and Mrs.Park chuckles at her, when y/n notices that she is all red, she digs in her food, and watching his seems funny to chanyeol and he chuckles too.

After having their meal y/n was outside the garden playing with toben, as y/n and toben has become good friends these days, chanyeol is also their laying on the grass and watching them he feels happy and says,”y/n, how do you handle this little boy, he is very rude to me and you, he is all listening to you( ( looks at toben, who is pulling y/n to play with him) and you, dude I didn`t knew that you are one the bad guys who loves beautiful girls, huh, and behave rude with men, you really are a bad guy.” After that toben barks at him and pulls y/n at the idle of the garden to play with her, chnayeol is still looking at then, y/n was running with toben trying to catch that liitle boy named toben, and slowly chanyeol`s eyes goes up from toben to y/n`s eyes, and he stays still looking at her bright and big eyes and her bright smile, which was making chanyeol feels butterfly in his stomach. And then he thinks in his mind,’she is really beautiful, her eyes are big, and her smile is so adorable, that cute smile is so heartwarming, mom and toben likes her too, she is really like an angle ( gets back to his sense) chanyeol wjat are you thinking, she is just your friend, you can`t fall in love with a girl whom you haven`t spend much enough time, what if she is also like my other ex`s, but… she is so nice to everyone, chanyeol still you can`t fall in love, most importantly you don`t have time to spend and make a girlfriend, your career is more important so focus in it.’

Mrs. Park was watching this from above her room and she give chanyeol a call that she wants to talk to him, so he gets up , says bye to y/n and goes straight to his mom`s room. And then...........

So I’m late to upload this new chapter, aaaahhhh, >_< i`m tired to do my school work, so plese support me and hit the like and subscribe button. Please, T-T

That`s all for today, stay safe stay healthy, till then annyeong. We are one, we are exo and exo-L, and yup please look forward for D.O`s upcoming solo album and sehun`s new drama and please give a lot of love to oue Boys, they need more and more love right now.

That`s all from my side, look forward for the next chapter. So till then, let`s love, salanghaja, and keep loving. Bye bye, annyeong.