The Drunken night(part1)

The Wedding Proposal

It`s has been a week since Chanyeol informed them about the wedding thing. Everything thing is going good and nice, except Beakhyun and his broken heart. Chanyeol and y/n`s life is going smooth too, but they didn`t get much time to spend with each other, still they are getting closer to each other as in Sundays chanyeol and y/n spent a small part of their day, sometimes movies, or sometimes household works, sometimes either they play video games or go for shopping or outing. In working days sometime when they have free time either y/n helps chanyeol to relax or vice-versa.

 

It`s Saturday and members are deciding to hold a get together party,

“guys it`s been many days since we last had a get together party, remember?!”chen asks the boys while eating his lunch with other members.

“yup, it`s has been long”suho agrees

“well, I think chanyeol is busy with his future wife right now, so he forgot to hold a party.”sehun teases chanyeol.

“WHAT!!what`s up to you again, why are you teasing me now!!and it`s not like what you just said, I am a busy person okay, and it`s always me who brings up this party topic first and also the one who holds the party, shall a show you my credit and debit card bill GOD!! Aren`t you guys members of EXO too, you guys should also hold a party sometimes, specially you suho, cause you are the leader,”chanyeol argues in very irritated way.

“well.. I think, chanyeol hyung is right, suho hyung, it`s your turn now.”kai says as he looks at suho with a bright smile and everyone gets up and sweet talk with suho, and then there is suho who is looking at everyone with a confusing face, like an expression which say ‘what going on’

Kyungsoo,”you are the best leader you I always mention you as the best leader in korea in behind the scenes of my every drama and movie,”

Chen,”I am really very lucky to have a leader like you my dear Mr. Kim”

Sehun,” I don`t need anything to say, I just love you as much as I do my mom, you`r the best dude, and I promise I will listen to you from now, we have been sharing the same room from the very starting, I really love you,”

 

And then finally suho agrees,”okay okay, you guys are just a bunch of crocks, okay so tomorrow at 7 in my place, just text my what you want by tomorrow morning, and yup I was thinking that it has been many days since we all met y/n, so what if we ask her to join us too.”

Kai,”that`s a good idead.”

Beakhyun,”I think it`s my first time to agree with you, suho!”

Sehun,”it`s because it`s the first time he has said something that made sense, hehehe.”

Xiumin,”so who would ask her.”

Chen,”who else, her future husband, chanyeol!!”

Chanyeol looks at chen with an irritating expression and at last agreed.

 

~~At chanyeol`s apartment~~

Chanyeol enters inside and saw, y/n cooking, though they aren`t in relationship, but again chanyeol`s heart goes flutters, he again feels the current, the spark, it always happens to him nowadays whenever he saw her concentrating in the work she is doing, he wanted hug her tight and leave of gentle on her lips first and then at forehead, but he cannot. He is in love with but he didn`t realized that yet. Hiding his emotions he goes towards her in the kitchen, y/n was cooking the dinner as well as reading the mails too, y/n was so deep inside her work that she didn`t heard the door open and then shut.

Chanyeol,”hey y/n, how was the day,”he said and walks nearer to her.

When she realizes chanyeol`s voice she turn back to face chanyeol, but he was so close to her that there was not much place to turn and stand comfortably. And the moment she turns she got shocked to see chanyeol this close again and her heart skipped a beat. And one of her leg goes between his legs, as his legs a bit apart , she slipped backward, but before her back hits the edges of the marble on which the stove was kept, chanyeol holds her by her waist and pulled her closer. After this incident there was a few seconds of silence, they were looking into each other’s eyes. And then both can to the present reality, he takes his hands away from her waist, and both then get shy and turn to their either directions.

And then avoiding this awkward situation both of then again started doing their work, y/n reading the mails and cooking while chanyeol goes straight inside his room, he takes a bath and changes his clothes. It is now almost the time to eat dinner, he stepped outside his room and noticed that y/n was decorting the table with his favorite dishes, he stomach starts growling and he looks at y/n to check whether she heard it or not, as she is not with him so she didn`t heard that and he signed in relief. He goes straight and offers her a chair opposite to him, when she was done serving. He then said thanks to her for cooking his favorite dishes, and then both dig into the food. While they were eating, chanyeol remembers that he have to ask her about the get together party, so he says,”ummm… y/n today the members were discussing about our get together party, it`s tomorrow at suho`s place, the boys wanna meet you and……as you umm… they know about us, so would you like to join us at the party tomorrow…,” she looks at him and nodded yes and smiled,”yes, of course, i`ve been missing them too.”she says.

Chanyeol then says,” okay then, let’s go together tomorrow at the party.”

The next day at evening they both reaches at suho`s palace like house, he isn`t a prince but he has as much money as a prince have or almost like that.

Beakhyun, chen, kai and xiumin are already here, playing with suho. And heard a voice from behind them,” hello boys, I’ve been missing you all so much.” They turned and saw y/n, who has get even more beautiful than earlier, she is wearing a lil black colored crop top with high waist printed pants and on top of her crop top she is wearing a long loose coffee brown blazer, she was of course looking gorgeous, and on the way to suho`s house, chanyeol kept on things about her though she was with him. He is realizing that he is in love with her, but realizing it slowly little by little, but deep down in his heart the love has grown stronger that he can`t even imagine.

After the boys realized that it was her, they started teasing chanyeol and y/n and slowly the time passes and other members are here too. When everyone arrives, the environment goes fun for everyone andthey started playing truth or drink, in which you are asked questions and you have to answer it honestly or you have to drink, and beakhyun comes with a question which he was curious about. So he asks y/n, though it was not her turn,”hey y/n, I have a question for you, who is your bias from EXO, as you were one of our EXO-L” but before y/n could say anything, suho reveals a surprise for everyone, he says’guys listen to me, I have a guest here, our most loving and dearest to our heart….”he says and when y/n heard the name of that guest, her heart skipped a beat and feel the mini heart attack. Suho continues,”… let`s welcome one of my most favorite person, Zhang Yixing!!!” and then the person enter the hall, everyone cheers as he enterns,”LAY HYUNG!!!” everyone screams with joy and run towards him to hug him, while on the other hand y/n is standing still in one spot, still in shock, cause the person is her bias. She is in shock but excited too, she is standing and mumbling, ”lay, oh my… it`s yixing….is it true, is it real, he is standing in front of me, my god, i`m gonna faint I guess…. Oh my god, yixing”

While everyone are greeting, Lay`s attention gets attracted towards a girl with classy outfit standing near the sofa. He started walking towards her and moves his hand towards her to greet her,”nice to meet you”, but she is still in shock, so suho gives a little push to bring her back in reality. When she realized that Lay wanted to shake hands with her, she moves her hand too and bows,”nice to meet you too,” she gets shy after shaking hands so she tries to hide her face behind suho`s shoulders,”oppa, is he really Lay”she asked him whispering near his ears, and he whispers yes.

To make her comfortable Lay continues,”so… I guess you are the very girl these boys always talk about, y/n right?” she nods,”well… I think you are a nice girl.”he continues and she cheeks turn red in shyness,”thank you”she replies, he chuckles at her cuteness. In one hand Lay is trying to flirt with y/n and on the other hand chanyeol and beakhyun and getting jealous, the way Lay is talking with her is making chanyeol and beakhyun burn inside, the jealousy can be seen in their eyes. while Lay and y/n are talking, sehun who is standing beside chanyeol, remembers that y/n is chanyeol`s future wife, so in order tease chanyeol he interrupts them,”well, you know what I can spells the jealousy beside me, I think someone beside me is burning inside.” and giggles, chanyeol replyies in a frustration way,”who told you that I’m jealous, huh? I’m all good, I’m not jealous, OKAY!!” listening their conversation y/n gets more shy.

Sehun,”well hyung, I said someone beside me, I didn`t took your name, why are your responding then. Hehehe.”and he giggles

Chanyeol gets irritated,”i`m hyung okay, respect me!!”and before sehun can say even a single word he continues,”let`s continues our game, everyone take your seat.”

Everyone one then goes back to their seats and on their way to their seats, Lay says to y/n,” well… it`s nice to meet you, please take care of chanyeol well, we all love him”and smiles and she smiles back and says ”of course”.

Lay then wanted to sit beside her, but before he could, chanyeol already sat beside her and on the other side there was beakhyun. So, Lays sighs and sits beside suho. And they continues their truth or drink game.

 

There is a lot that happened while playing to know what happened stay tuned for THE DRUNKEN NIGHT PART-2.

 

LET`S LOVE, SARANGHAJA, PLEASE LIKE OR VOTE AND DON`T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND I DID LOVE TO THANK ALL THE EXO-L WHO PRAYED FOR XIUMIN AND YUP HE IS BACK, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE LOST SOME WEIGHT. THAT`S IT FOR TODAY, WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO AND EXO-L, BYE BYE ANNYEONG!!