The Broken Heart

The Wedding Proposal

Beakhyun P.O.V

 

It has been 2 weeks and 3 days since we came back to Korea after a long and tiring tour, and I’ve last seen y/n at airport that day when we arrived, and chanyeol seems a bit different after he came back to practice, he said he have to live at his privately owned house and not telling us why, I mean he can live there but the dorm seems a bit spacy without him. But he is still is very passionate and obedient to his work, still coming in time, a very punctual person he is.

But keep chanyeol things aside, I wonder what y/n is doing right now.

“BEAKHYUN, COME ON, OR ELSE WE`LL BE LATE.”suho again shouts, we will be going to a show, where we will be asked many question and I think it`s gonna be fun, cause we will be given dares too.

“I`M COMING, JUST WAIT,” I shout back, everyone is ready but I`m late this time cause, I couldn`t find something suitable for the show, our makeup will be dome backstage, but the outfit, it depends on us.

 

Author`s P.O.V

 

After at least 15 minutes, Beakhyun finally gets down and members were already siting in their black van. After half an hour long drive, they finally reaches their location where the show is going to be. Their fans are also there, it was almost 7:30 at night, though they are not on the stage, still the fans are waving their light sticks while singing Heaven. The show is just like a fan festival, at the famous stadium in Seoul. And then finally at 8pm EXO entered the stage and the fans greet them with their cheerings.“ well, it seems like you guys just can`t wait to see us, huh?” suho teases the Aries. The fans replied yes loudly.

“ did you me” Sehun asks then and the fans replied yes.

“did you miss all of us” Beakhyun asks and again the fans replied yes cutely

“ me too” Chanyeol says, and the fans scream

“all of us missed you guys so much.” Kai says,

           “ we love you” Xiumin confesses, the fans replied with a “NADO SALANG HAEYO” 

All the members chuckles at their fan`s cuteness.

“let`s be together in the future too for the next infinite years” Suho proposes and the fans cheered loudly.

After at least 2 hours the fan festival ends, as the everyone knows the show is going to end up late at night, few of the artists crews were already asked to leave early, as the members can remove the makeup on their own too. So at the backstage there one no one, except one of their manager, only one, and the EXO members. They decided rest at the couch for a few minutes and then leave for the dorm. But there was something bothering Chanyeol, not even now but at the stage even there was something roaming inside his head. And Suho knew, as the leader of the group, Chanyeol once told him about the wedding thing that his parents were planning, only Suho knew it and no one else, not even their managers. Chanyeol is thinking how to tell the truth to the members, that is what bothering him. Chanyeol and y/n decided not to tell anyone about this whole thing going on with then, but today he and suho decided to let everyone know about the plan the their parents are planning, to let chanyeol and y/n get married.

After suho watches chanyeol with the bothering face, he takes chanyeol at the corner the waiting room while everyone are playing mobile games and said that it is the right time to let everyone know……

He says,”Chan, I think you should say it out now.”

Cy,”now, I…I don`t know how to say. What if they think i`m telling them lies and think that we were already in a relationship and didn`t let them know. I don`t know how to say.” Chanyeol says with a bothering tone.

Suho,”buddy, we love you, don`t you know that we are one, we are exo, we are known for our brotherhood, dude, just split it out, do it the same way you told to me. They love you, they will of course believe you, okay, you can do it.”

Chanyeol,”okay….”and then he nods.

They both goes at the center of the room and suho goes on first,” guys, listen me carefully, to all of you guys including manager hyung too, ummm… chanyeol wants to confess something, and please don`t misunderstand him, you guys know that he is sensitive. (turns to chanyeol) you can do it.”

Chanyeol,” umm.. guys, well… I am coming straight to the point,cause you know i`m bad at changing the topic, so…. My parents know y/n as you guys know, they like her so much, and…… they want me and her to… get… married.”

Everyone, who was listening chanyeol except suho,”WHAT”

Chen,”tell us everything in detail”

Cy,”as you know, y/n was taking care of my mom, and they both already knew each other and like each other also, mom`s attraction grew even stronger towards her, and asked her that if she would marry me or not, and y/n don`t wanted to disappoint her as she wasn`t fully recovered she said that if will think about it and let her know her response, and as you know mom is stubborn she found out y/n parents contact number, and let them know that she wants both of us to get married, she told about our career, popularity, and even send them a bunch of articles about me, to make a good impression of mine. They accepted and then call y/n to make her agree with the proposal, her parents requested her, and with emotionally talks, they made her agree, well y/n is a nice girl, so I don`t think so that her parents are evil. As their family were not well economically, they just wanted to make sure that the family she will marry is much better than them and the man should have good and gentle behavior who would take care of their only daughter. So….. after all that emotional talks, y/n agreed unfortunately, and then at the day of our arrival from U.S.A, mom asked her to pick me up and when I got there I got to know about her plan, and this whole thing has become very become now, that`s all”

Chen,” ooooohhhhh….. now what ???!!!”

Xiumin,”wait, how did you know that this all thing happened with y/m,”

Cy,”she told me at the same night, she cried out while saying everything.”

Kai,”why would she cry..??”

Cy,”cause, she thought that I would misunderstand her.” Kai nodded

Beakhyun P.O.V

 

After the fan festival, at the back stage chanyeol and suho stood at the center out of sudden, and then the whole story that chanyeol told us, was like a storm in my heart to me, it was all broken in pieces, I am in all with her, I love her already, how can… how can she become some else other me. I thought we are made for each other, I am in love with her so badly, I have missing her badly these days and now, I don`t know what to do, chanyeol is one of my best friend and they both are getting married. I am all left heartbroken……………………………………

 

In the next chapter( a little clip, or a trailer)

 

………………………………………………..”so what do you think of her”

“I, to be honest,.. I think she is nice……”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….”Lay oppa…… oh my god”.................................................

“so.. I guess you are the very girl these boys always talk about, huh” ………………………”well… it`s nice to meet you, take care of chanyeol well, we all love him”……..”of course”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….”well, it has been many days, since we are friends, who is your bias”…………………………………………………………………………………..

“I LOVE HER” he screams and cries out loudly while y/n was crying in chanyeol`s shoulder.........................................

…………………………………………”SHE IS MINE, I…I…LOVE…HER”.....................................................

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

(Author`s p.o.v- don`t miss the next chapter, it`s gonna be awesome)

 

 

 

I`m sorry i`m late again, it`s because I was broken by the news of xiumin as covid positive. I am very upset, please pray for him our minseok needs love. Please pray for him and pray for other members too. Please pray the boys, they need love and hope and a lot of support, please I request you from the bottom of my heart. That`s all for today……….. and I won`t ask you huys anythings, cause you guys don`t listen to me, that I have told you many times to subscribe, like or vote and comment down anything below related that you liked the chapter or nor, but you guys won`t ever listen to me right.... so I won`t ask anything... that`s all for today then.....

We are one, We are EXO and EXO-L, let`s love, saranghaja!!! Bye bye annyeong!!