The sudden news of Japan Tour

The Wedding Proposal

A month have passed. Exo are always busy for their schedule and same with y/n, they haven`t contacted each other. It`s 12:30pm and y/n is working on her desk working with some new designs. And all of a sudden she got a video call.

y/n,” who is it now, I`m tired (looks at phone) ohh, it`s our bacon, hehehe.”

She picks up the call,”hello beak, hi minseok oppa. You guys aren`t asleep yet.”

Minseok, “you aren`t asleep yet too, how is everything going.”

Beak,” I missed you… very much.”

y/n,”just busy with some projects and I missed you guys too.... very much (smiles).”

Beak,”I thought you forgot us, you didn`t even contacted suho.”

y/n ,” I`m sorry, well just change the topic, tell me how is everyone doing, channie oppa, jongin, kyungsoo, and others, I guess SM is not ginving you too much pressure.”

Xiumin,” well, we`ll be going to the Japan tour at least for 2 weeks and then we have to go to US for our new MV shooting and a show too. Scince, it is going to be a long tour Beak will be missing you, we both called you, cuz you are really a beautiful soul.”

y/n,” ( in shock and upset way) a sudden tour, ummm…. I`m going to miss you a lot.”

Beak,” me too, but you didn`t even contacted us, i`m upset.”

y/n,”I was busy, sees like you really missed me, (now, in a kidding way) I think you are in love with me, aren`t you.”

 

Beakhyun pov

The moment moment she asked me that am I in love with her or not, my heart skipped a beat, the truth is that I fell in love with her from the first day I saw her. She is cute, I think she is going to be my girl. She has her own charisma, her own charm, she is totally of my type, kind and beautiful. I am going to miss her a lot. Anyway my aries will comfort me, I love them too.

 

Author`s pov

When y/n asked beak about his feeling in a kidding way, beak gets frightened and there is silence for a second and he answered,” yup, don`t you love me too, you are also an exoL how can I not love you.”(he smiles)

y/n,” of course I do.”

IN THE PHONE, FROM BEARK SIDE

Kai,” hyung,what are you doing, with whom are you talking.”

Xiumin,”it`s your noona.”

Kai,”NOONNNAA, When did you make a girlfriend.”

Minseok giggles,kai,”let me see you girlfriend.(comes nearer to see who is the girl.) ohh it`s you noona, how are you, wait a minute are you(xiumin) and noona ina relationship.”\

y/n giggles,”no, its not like that they are just kidding.”

Kai,” oh is that so,( looks at beak) well hyung I want to borrow one of your new underwear, I just washed one and the rest are dirty or in the washing machine. So where are the?.” Xiumin and beakhyun looks at kai with shock face and their faces were all red in shame

Beak,”Kai we are talking to a girl, pleae watch your words. It`s on that drawer.(looks at phone) please pretend you didn`t hear anything.”

And here again kai goes,”hyung, can`t you be more of manly type, see this contain pink hearts and this with red and yellow flower, I mean really hyng, be more of manly, I suggest. And xiumin hyung please try to sleep without teddy bears.”

Xiumin,” shut up, you also sleep with those 2 teddy bears, I take them with me because I mis my mom, when I sleep.”

Kai,” oh please don`t compare me with you hyung, i`m just a kid, i`m in the maknae line. And hyung i`ll take this one of your underwear, bye.”

Beak,”the name suits you very much, THE PANTIE GUY.”

Kai,”hyung pleae don`t teae mewith that name, I hate that name. bye noona.”

y/n,”byebye.”

Xiumin,”this guy will always remain a maknae.”

y/n,” he is a kid, he will understand it slowly, have patients, well chanyeol oppa would contact me after the day we met but I guess you guys are very busy, that is why he haven`t contacted me for the past few days. Is he okay?”

xiumin,”really, I contacted you, and didn`t even tell us.”

Beak,” he is all good, but busy due to his solo schedules. Now go to bed, don`t work too hard okay. Byebye, I will leave now.”

y/n,” bye bye.” She hang up the phone and again started to work, after 15 minutes, she again got a call, now it is from Chanyeol.(voice call)

ON PHONE

PCy,”how are you y/n. it`s been fews days we haven`t contacted each other, i`m sorry couldn`t call you, I was busy with my work.”

y/n,”it`s okay, just a few minutes ago beakhyun and xiumin oppa and I had a video chat.”

PCy ,”really, and they didn`t even told me about that, those jerks.”

y/n,”their reaction was the same when I told them about you, that you use to call me at night. You guys are really brother, all same.”

Pcy,”i`m not like them, change the topic.”

y/n,” what do you wanna talk about. I heard that you guys are going to Japan and US, I gonna miss you a lot.”

Pcy,”that`s why I called you, we`ll be going the day after tomorrow, so I thought that i`m gonna miss you, so why don`t we spend some time with each other, and tomorrow is Saturday and a day off for us too, are you free, we`ll have some fun at amusement park, what do you think?”

y/n,” tomorrow…. Umm.. let me think….., okay tomorrow at 5pm, is it okay for you.”

Pcy,” all okay, then done tomorrow at 5.”

y/n,” are others also coming?”

pcy,”ummm….. no… it`ll be only two of us, other members will be busy with their personal work, like going home to see parents.”

y/n,” oh, I see….”

Pcy,”then see you later, don`t work too hard, rest well.”

y/n,” how do you know that i`m working.”

Pcy,” at this late hour, when it`s already 1 am, I think a person will not be watching dramas, it`s obvious that you are working.”

y/n,” I see…, well then bye see you tomorrow.”

Pcy,”bye bye, see you later.’

 

~~~~ the next day at 5pm~~~~

y/n and chanyeol spend some time with each other and get to more and more, now they have become very close to each other. After have some different kinds of rides, around 9 they become hungery and chanyeol took her to his mom`s restraint, there she got to meet chanyeol`s mom and they also had some chit chats too, as his mom was also friendly just like chnayeol. Chanyeol`s mom also liked her a lot,and chanyeol also shared the story how exo and y/n met eachother.

It was 10 at night, they were about to go home, chanyeol`s mom asked her to visit again and also told chanyeol to take her with him whenever he will home is his parent`s home. Chanyeol drop her back to home, and he also went back to their dorm.

 

 

That`s all for today, I know it`s boring, but please keep loving me. Please like, subscribe and comment down below, that did you find this chapter funny or not ( the conversation btw kai and his 2 hyungs, beakhyun and minseok.) and one last thing I want to share with you is that the chapter is going to be an interesting one, and a turning point for y/n`s life, so keep on reading.

Till then bye bye, let`s love, we are one, we are EXO-L