Don`t talk to me

The Wedding Proposal

y/n pov

 

I went to asking for his number and kept and saying, “ NO! I can`t give, we are not allowed.”

I can understand his problems but I really want to keep in touch with him, so I continue with “no need to tell anyone that you gave in your phone number to me, jus take me as your own little sister please oppa I beg you, I really want to keep in touch with you and I promise I won`t do anything that would harm you guys and if anything happen, you can submit a lawsuit for that. Please oppa.”

Suho went silent for a moment and said, “would you really keep your words? You will not break your promise, and won`t pass my number to anyone else not even any other erie, ok.”

“ok, I got it sir” I said while posing a salute. He smiled and asked for my phone, I gave him my phone and he typed his number in it and gave it back to me, then I said,” I want to test it, so I’m giving you a call.”

“okay” and I gave him a missed call and his phone starts ringing. I was happy that he didn`t gave me the fake number.

“it`s late now,” he said while looking at his phone and continue,” I`ll drop you to your apartment.”

“WHAT! You will drop me, how can that be, what if someone notice you, then.”

“we will go by my car and I’ll be staying inside the car. So no need to worry.”

“ you sure!” and he nodded, ”okay then” I said .

We reached my apartment and now I`m in my room.

~~~~magical time skip~~~

~~~after 4 months~~~

y/n pov

It`s been 4 months since we have known eachother and we even met reach at new as we met at December for the first time and its 1st march today. But it`s been few days we haven`t talked to each other bcuz of our busy schedule and I never broke my promise to my suho oppa till now and sometimes it was oppa who called me.

It`s night and I`m thinking whether to call or not, but I already got I call from him:

“hello oppa. Long time no see”,I said.

“hmm. How are you going?”

“I`m good, what about you? Are my other oppas going good.”

“everyone in exo going well. Working on our new album,just got home.”

“really, there`s a new comeback, whooooa what`s the name?”

“surprise”

“that`s not fair-_-

did you eat your dinner?”

“yup.”

“it`s late now, go and sleep well,okay.”

“no, first tell me when are you letting me meet to other exo member.”

“i`ll will, but not now.” And continue with,”go and sleep now.”

“okay got, and you first go and eat a healthy dinner and sleep well, okay.”
“okay miss I got it, now go and sleep.”

“okay bye.”

“bye.”

I hang the call and went to sleep.

 

~~~time skip to 26th march~~~

 

It`s my birthday as well as xiumin oppa`s too I wonder what will their schedule today. I got a call from my bestie, eomma and appa, and a bonus as a gift from my president, I wish suho oppa to wish me too, he know it that it`s my birthday today. I am off today, I took a holiday and enjoyed my bday and slowly and gradually the whole day was gone, but I dint get a call from suho.

I`m 24 now and oppa will be 26 in may. But i`m a bit upset cuz I was expecting a call from suho. But no problem I will not talk to him now.

After 2 days, I finally got a call from him, but I didn`t pick up and he continued with giving me missed calls, I got irritated so I picked up,

“WHAT`S WRONG, WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AGAIN AND AGAIN,”>~<

“dongsaeng it`s me, your suho oppa” he doubted.

“I know.”I said with a cold voice,

“then why are you so cold to me, what`s wrong.”

“do you know which day it was on 26th.”

“it was minseok`s birthday, and Thursday”

“whatelse”I said with a cold voice again

“ummmmm…….” He started thinking and after a few minutes of silence. I said,

“ IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY TOO AND YOU DIDN1T EVEN WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.”

“I`m so sorry, I totaly forgot it. Our day was busy that day, i`ll give you a treat one day. Pleae forgive me miss.”

“I really hate you, everyone wished me, except you. I hate you. Just don`t talk to me.”

“sorry, my lil sis. I hope you don`t hate me that much.”

“no, I hate you.”

And this fight and defeat kept on going for a few minutes and after sometimes…………….

 

 

If you wanna know what happened, whether suho will treat her or not or will give her a very big surprise, then like, subscribe and comment down what you think would happen next. Till then bye bye !!!

Keep loving me and exo, gamsahabnida