Childhood Sweethearts

The Wedding Proposal

y/n p.o.v

It`s January 13 today and I am very happy cause my favorite friend or I should say that my favorite brother is finally coming at Korea. We are childhood friends. His age is same as chanyeol. He is exactly what a girl treasures in a man to become her lover. He is gentle, kind, sweet but a bit flirty, loyal and humble, smart and most important handsome. Though I am from a middle class family but he has a rich family and used to visit me often. We first met in a park where he rescued me from few boys who were bullying me, I was 5 years old and he was 7. After that day on we use to meet eachother everyday till one day he told me that his family is moving to U.S. I cried all night that day. We lost contact from that day, at that day he 12 and I was 10. But we didn`t forget eachother and then one day when I was at high school we met again, I was so happy to meet him and didn`t even left him alone for a single second. We were so close that we were rumored to be a couple and we exchanged eachother`s phone numbers, so that even if he goes to aboard again we won`t lose contact and after 2 years again that day come when he went aboard, but this time I was not informed and that day we had promised eachother we would meet at the same park and I was waiting for him but he never came to visit me, I texted him but there was no reply, I called him but the phone was out of network coverage area. And he texted me the next morning that he was suddenly asked to move to the U.S. again and asked for forgives and I did. After that day we never met but always stayed in contact. And now we are meeting eachother after 10 years.

I call him GAGA affectionately. I was informed about his arrival a week ago and I was talking about GAGA all the time to chanyeol. He probably get pissed off whenever I talk about him to chanyeol and then he would ask me,”y/n tell me honestly. Who do you love more, me the one and only Park Chanyeol hubby or your that ing GAGA OPPA? And WHAT IS HIS REAL NAME!!. I AM GONNA KILL HIM!!”

 

Chanyeol p.o.v

 

It has been killing me every time whenever I hear her talking about that guy ‘GAGA’ I sometime swear silently that I did kill him once I meet him. That big smile on her innocent face when she talk about him kills me cause I don’t want any other man to see her smile nor do I want any other man except me to be the reason of that smile. And right now, here I am with my girl standing beside me at the airport waiting for that guy and not paying any attention to me. She dragged me here and still no listening to anything I say… I was feeling bored and my girl was busy chatting with her best friend on phone so I decided to play some games on my phone.

I was going to kill my opponent but then I hear a loud voice coming from the girl sitting beside me saying “GAGA!!” I could tell by hearing that voice and that name, that it`s y/n who is screaming. I squished shut my eyes and when I again look at the screen, the opponent already won and mad as hell, my blood was boiling but I take a deep breath a forced a smile on my smile. I looked away from the screen and y/n was waving her hands, she looked at me and smiled and I smiled back at her, not giving a single hint that I am angry. And before I can go and company her a guys with a trolley bag reaches her and is now hugging her.

I was already so mad and the sight of them hugging and smiling was killing me inside, the smile on her was telling me that it was that bastard GAGA, about whom she always talks, it made me feel like I wasn`t there, and when I reached them my eyes landed on their hands who are now holding. I coughed, letting them know of my presence expecting that they would let their hands go, but I was expecting too much. They just gave a confusing look like I am a stranger, I couldn`t believe my eyes that y/n was also acting like that. I freed their hands from each other and glare at him and the man stood there with the same confident expression and give look at her to give warming smile to her and then look at me and smiles, that smile was telling a lot, he was openly challenging me.

I am a competitive spirit so I gave him a challenging smile and to let him know that y/n is mine only, I pulled her closer to me by her waist before giving y/n a really warming smile which would melt her heart and then smiles again at him before we starts staring eachother, y/n looked at me confusingly, and tries to get out of my grip, but her strength is nothing compared to me. But I have to admit that the man in front of me, is really charming, enough to win a woman`s heart……

 

Author`s p.o.v

The more both the men stares at each other, the more the atmosphere gets tense, and chanyeol`s grip loosens for a bit and y/n finally gets out of his tight grip. She finds chanyeol`s behavior a bit confusing, he never acted this way no matter whether it`s a stranger or not. She looks at him first and then at the other man, she waves her hand in front of their eyes saying “hello~”, but there was no response the atmosphere was getting tense and she could now feel it. She calls them few times and there was no response from the men, they were busy glaring each other. She sighs heavily before saying,

“okay, so who wanna accompany me to the karaoke?..”

And both the men answer together at the same time while raising one arm,”ME!” and again glares eachother while she chuckles at their reactions,

“do you guys know, for how long i`ve been calling you guys… c`mon its awkward at the airport…. You guys were starting eachother like you would eat eachother whole alive…”

The other man chuckles at her and says,” oh my dear little y/n, these are the men`s thing, you won`t understand my dear..”

The statement of the man, made chanyeol realize that y/n was no longer in his arm so her hold her hand tightly before squeezing it, she bits her lips in pain and looks at chanyeol. He gave her a creepy smile and says,”yes princess, he right… you won`t undersand”

He looks at the man standing opposite to him,”you must be Gaga, right?”

The man chuckles and nodded,”yes… y/n always calls me Gaga when she misses me…” he says and rubs his neck shyly…”you didn`t tell him my real name, did you/”he guesses….

“oh is that…. BabyGirl” chanyeol says while he tilts his head to give y/n adeath glare at her and she tries to avoid his stare just to realize that he is squeezing her hand more tightly, so she can`t help but look at his eyes and smile warmly to cool her down and he loosens his grip a little.

“why are guys being rude to eachother… you guys usually are not like this” she explains,”okay, now let me introduce you guys..”

Chnayeol hums “hmmm..”coldly,

While the other man smiles at her warmly,”okay…” and chanyeol gives him a death glare

“c`mon chanie please be good to him….”

“okayyy….”

“so this Gaga..”she gestures towards the man infront of them,”I`ve already told you about him and his real name is Jackson Wang….. his parents are actually a Chinese but as he was born he studied a bit here in korea but later he moved to overseas….. his big brother is handling their family business and Gaga is recently a very well know talented, all-rounder singer, song-writer and a model. He is really awesome..” she explains in brief and the man moves his hand forward for a handshake and both the men shakes their hands,

“nice to meet you Mr. Wang..”chanyeol greets, and the other man smiles

“and this is my boyfriend Park Chanyeol” she said proudly gesturing towards chanyeol, and the Jackson`s smiles fades away but soon regains it when she looked at him.

Chanyeol looks at her in confusion as she introduce him to Jackson, he was so mad that she introduced him as his BOYFRIEND instead of fiancée, he though: really she explained everything about that Jackson, she seemed so proud telling stuffs about him, she explained it briefly for just a introduction and when it`s come to me she is like ‘this is boyfriend’, she didn`t even said that I am his fiancée not even mention that I am handsome than him and an all-rounder too HUH! I`m gonna teach her a lesson when we are home.

 

She looked at chanyeol with a bright smile and he smiles back but soon noticed that had no idea what was going inside his head.

“okay, let`s go now… we`ll drop you off by your apartment”y/n says and the other man nods her head with a smile

“but didn`t you said that you wanna go to karaoke..”chanyeol protests

“I said that to distract you guys cause both of you are great fan of karaoke…”

“oh” is all that chanyeol manages to speak in anger.

 

When then reaches chanyeol`s car, chanyeol helped Jackson to keep his luggage in the car`s boot while both Jackson and y/n wait for him in the front,

“you only have one luggage…”y/n asks Jackson

“yeah, i`ll go shopping later….”

“oh… but for how long will you be here…. I want to spent time with you and I won`t listen to your excuses of being busy all day…. I want you to spend time with me…”y/n explains,

“as wish my lil y/n”

And then chanyeol comes back,”im done, you can go inside now..”

y/n nodded and opens the backseat door but before she could go inside chanyeol was holding her otherhand,”you are gonna sit beside me”he compand

“but Gaga is going to alone back here”y/n protests

“and what about me?” he asks

“chanyeol, we`ll be talking at the backseat you`ll be distracted if I sit in the front and I will not be able talk properly from front” y/n tries to find an excuse,

“you can talk from the front too!” chanyeol argues and before y/n could say anything he starts speaking again,”you know what, just do whatever you want I won`t even damn care about it!!,”he huffs and let her hand go as he starts walking to the driver`s seat.

She looks at his actions with pain in her heart, thinking that chanyeol never acted this way before, she was feeling hurt and didn`t get what she did wrong that made him so fierce. She gives a sad smile to Jackson and he smiles back warmly. She looks at the driver`s seat through the mirror, chanyeol was looking staright with his hands gripping the steering wheel with an annoyed face.

She sighs and decides to seat beside chanyeol, she opens the door and sits, she wears the seat belt and without wasting anytime chanyeol starts driving. Jackson shares the map with y/n through text and she handed the phone to chanyeol. The whole ride was deadly silent until they reach Jackson`s apartment. They waves eachother good bye and chanyeol starts driving again, not giving them enough time to speak.

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please, like, upvote, subscribe and don`t forget to comment down below. So that`s it till now, and don`t forget WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO AND EXO-L, LET`S LOVE, SARANGHAJA BYE BYE ANNYEONG!!