The dirty morning

The Wedding Proposal

The next morning y/n wakes up first and still thinking about the last night, about what happened with beakhyun and y/n, with a sigh she get up from the bed, cleans her rooms and after a fresh bath, she goes straight to the kitchen thinking what to cook for the breakfast, while chanyeol still sleeping on his bed.

“Channie was drunk last night, I think I should first heat up the milk for him to get sober up” she says while wondering about the scene in the car last night between her and chanyeol and then when she gave him a massage as he was asking for it.

And after a few moment, she takes a hot glass of milk and walks towards chanyeol`s room, and when she opened the door she gets to see the sleeping face of chanyeol, revealing his jawline which is making his face ’perfect’. Watching that face a warm smile comes at her lips and she then sits beside him and feels his beauty, she runs her index finger through his jawline and then runs through his unique shaped ears, then his chubby cheeks and his eye lids and then chanyeol wakes up,

“you are finally up” she says and he nods simply while massaging his head,

“what are you doing here….wait (looks at y/n) are you falling for me now?” he says and gets closer to her face with a smirk at his face, which causes y/n to blush,

“N-N-NO (pushes chanyeol away and shows the glass) i`m here to give you the milk to sober up” she shows the warm glass of milk and hands him the glass. Chanyeol takes the glass with one hand while with other hand trying to hold y/n`s hand, and as his hands come so close that he was just going to hold her, she get up and tries to run away. But before she gets far from the bed he manages to hold her hands and pulls her closer while removing the blanket away and sites on the bed. And as a result she lands on his laps, and she feels something hard and her eyes widen as she sits on his laps, which makes her blush and she tries to avoid the eye contact with him, while on the other hand chanyeol smirks devilishly when he makes her feel his hard P*nis and as he runs his hand through her waist and pulls her closer and tighten her in his grasp, which makes her moan, which is making him crazy. Chanyeol, who can no more control himself, he removes y/n`s hair from one side of her neck to kiss her. He runs his lips from up to down her beauty bone and down to up to her ear, slowly and gently kissing her, as he slowly tries to calm himself down, he his bottom lip first and then her soft skin just below her ear, hard enough to not to leave a hickey, which makes her moan again. And as he tries to kiss the other side of her neck, his phone starts ringing, it is his mom`s call. He makes a pout and take a look at his phone screen, and as he takes his phone on his hand and answer it, y/n stands up runs away.

“Good morning, mom, how are you?”he ask his mom happily as he looks at y/n running away.

“You seems to be in happy mood. What`s going on let me know?” Mrs. Park guesses from his happy tone and she was right, chanyeol is actually very happy.

“I’m am happy but I don`t think that I do have much time to speak to you at this hour in the morning,”he says as he tries to change the topic

“Okay okay my son, I called you to let you know that I have books a resort in Maldives for your pre-honeymoon trip, I’ll send y—“before Mrs. Park finishes her words chanyeol speaks up,

Chanyeol, “PRE-HONEYMOON!! Mom are you okay, I have a lot of work to do, I can`t go, we are working on a project, I just can`t go.”

Mrs. Park “life is unfair, nobody listens to this old and week lady, who know what will happen to me in future, what if--,”

Chanyeol,”okay oaky, I got it I’ll go there with y/n, fine?”

Mrs. Park, “that’s my son, I’ll message you other details and i`ve booked your flight too, it`s on tomorrow, so be ready,”

Chanyeol,”tomorrow!!” and then he say “okay got it“ in a bored way

Mrs. Park,” that`s my boy, okay so bye bye”,

Chanyeol, “ bye bye.” And hangs up the phone call

 

After he finishes his milk, he was done with a warm bath, while y/n making omelet for the breakfast but her mild is thinking about what just happened in chanyeol`s room.

As chanyeol comes out of his room, he notices that y/n is looking at the pan, but thinking something else, her hair`s the same as he earlier positioned them at the right side of her neck, so with a smirk on his lips he goes straight towards her, not able to stop himself from getting close to her and feel his girl`s beauty.

He stops behind her and she is not at all aware of this, he runs his hand on her waist and his lips running on her neck and kissing gently, he pulls her again and holds her tightly, which makes y/n comes to reality from his tight grasp.

She leaves the spatula beside the pan and turns around to face chanyeol, as she turns chanyeol pulls her even closer, both of their heart racing, trying to control themselves and finally chanyeol speaks up with sweet but deep voice, ”princess, you should not be thinking anything else while cooking or else you`ll burn it,” and then makes her turn around to look at the pans so he can continue kissing her and smell her fragrance, she stands still enjoying the moment and let him do whatever he wants.

He continues to feel the beauty which feels like heaven to him, the smell of her smell making him even crazier, he wants to get immerged in her, he kisses her neck and bit her ears, pulls her closer and closer every moment, slowly he figures rolls along her waist and starts digging inside her skin, making her moan in a cracking voice. He gets closer to her ears and whispers,” princess, please don`t moan like that, I may exceed my limits if you moan again, you had already done a lot to me at the morning.” He turns y/n around again to let her face him and pulls her up from her waist and make her sit beside the stove and turns off the stove. He gets closer to her, makes her legs wrap around his hips, y/n keeps her hands on his shoulder, chanyeol`s palm running from down her ankle then up to her thighs and then up to waist and neck, he cups her face and comes nearer to face slowly and gradually nearer till their lips don`t touch each other, he tilts his face so that he can kiss her passionately but then she pushes him away, which makes him look at her in disappointment, she smiles and says,” I think we should eat our meals,” and then she gets down and starts serving. He sighs in disappointment “why are you doing this to me!?” he asks and makes a pout.

She looks at his disappointed face and asks, “why are you asking that? Wait… are you falling for me.”

Chanyeol in frustration, “NO! I-I-I just wanted to punish you for what you did to me in my room.”

y/n continues,”it was your fault, why did you pull me?”

chanyeol goes speechless as he don`t know how to answer as at that time he just wanted her beside him, wanted to develop the relation between them and kiss her every part of the body.

“why are you standing there, come here and dig in, aren`t you hungry.” y/n asks as she sits and ask him to eat.

“ yup i`m hungry, very hungry,” he answers and sits in front of her.

As they did into the food, she asks,” Chan, why did aunty called you at the early morning?”

Chanyeol,” hmmm… yup…she have prepared a pre-honeymoon trip for us, she wants us to spend some time for each other and develop our relationship, she is really eager for us to get married.”

y/n eyes widen as he speaks up the word pre-honeymoon and says,” pre-honeymoon!? Are you sure that`s what she said?!”

chanyeol, “ yup, she said pre-honeymoon, and she have booked the flight for tomorrow too for Maldives, that`s where we are going? And please help me in packing my stuffs”

y/n,”really!! Can`t you do it yourself, and it`s tomorrow!!”

chanyeol,”hey, you are my wife, you should listen to your husband and obey me,”

y/n,” excuse me, Mr. Park, we are not married yet,”

chanyeol then takes a sip of his orange juice but didn`t drink it instead he stored it and gets up and gets near y/n, tilt her chair so that she can face him, and bows down and kiss her hard on her lips and shares the drink that he just stored inside his mouth travelling from chanyeol`s tongue to y/n`s tongue and she swallows it, and then chanyeol`s releases the kiss and says with a smirk,” don`t worry, you`ll be mine soon” and turns to go into his room for packing the stuffs. As he turns around, she giggles and whispers to herself, “naughty boy” and touches her lips, wondering whether it`s true that they just kissed or not. She just wanted this happy moments to continue in her rest of the  life, then she will be the happiest person ever, she had fallen for him, and both of them has become a very important part of each other`s life.

 

Hey guys!! Sorry for being late again, well, did you guess who will be that 3rd person, write it in the comment section below, please click on the upvote button and subscribe to my account. And yah, WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO AND EXO-L, LET`S LOVE, SARANGHAJA BYE BYE ANNYEONG!!