The Irritating Saturday

The Wedding Proposal

Y/N`S POV

“Can I ask you something?”

“yup, why not..” ^u^

 

~TOOT TOOT~

“AARRGGHH… he was going to propose me”

“AARRGGHH… This alarm clock, I’m gonna BREAK YOU INTO PIECES ONE DAYY…..”

My prince charming was going to confess… but then when I realized reality….

“wait what`s the time…… AAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAA……..not again not again please.”T-T

“I`m again late…. Almighty pls save me this time, though I’m his favorite employee, but he love sincerity.”I quickly wake up and went to the bathroom, take a shower, wear my clothes, grab an apple, lock the room and went outside to grab a taxi.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, I`m Kim Y/n. I live in an apartment given by my boss as a gift yup it was given by him too, cause I’m his favorite employee, I am a fashion designer who have won many awards but I haven`t received the one which I was dreaming, ‘the best fashion designer of the year’. Okay back in reality…

I`m outside the building of xxx, I`m nervous oh god save me. I went inside my best friend was standing in front of the door, she look worried. I gave her a confuse look and said “what’s that look”.

“please be careful when you go inside office”-she said.

“Am I really, god save me!?”

“he is in a bad mood today!”

“really.”The moment I said, we heard someone shouting

“I DON`T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING. YOU ARE FIRED, GO NOW.”

So, who is this person, he is my boss. I went inside his office and saw him in a very bad with a red face, I tried to calm myself down and make a big smile while going inside, I hope he won`t be mad at me today as I am his one the favorite employee, but still he isn`t like that he is very sincere.

“good morning, sir” I said with a smile on my face

“oh! Miss Y/n, please come in and sit down” he said with a weird smile while pointing towards the sofa on the corner and I went in and sat down and tried to say sorry to him. But before I continue, he interrupted me and said “how many times have I told you to come on time, it`s the second time in this month, y/n please be on time or else I’ll give you extra work and you will not be promoted, OKAY.”

“I`m sorry sir, it will not happen next time, please forgive me.”

“You know what, I HATE SORRIES. Now go and do your work and these are some few project that I want within this week. But before you start working on it these are some things that I want today, as u know tomorrow I have a party with many models and celebs, I want these things at my home within 8pm and yup today I want you to give me my lunch and these are the things I want to eat and I want the dishes on my table at 2pm. So don`t forget to come at time. If you need more money, then use this card I texts you it`s password Now you may leave.” He said while handing in 5 files and 2 lists of thing. The first one contain the lists of outfits of him and his small son and beautiful wife, his wife is way much better than him, she also know me very well and have a good relation with me. I quickly went out of his office and went to my office room and have a look on the lists…..

 

“Oh god! It`s gonna be a hard day” I said while looking outside the window. Its 12pm now I have to come here again at 2pm and then again have to go for shopping for Mr. Director I mean my boss. I went outside the building and took a taxi to his private mall. I know their shoes size and cloth size so I don`t have to worry about their sizes. Few hours passed I realized to buy Mr. Director`s lunch, so look at the time and it was already 2:30, “oh god, I am again late.” I quickly went to the xxx building and went straight to its canteen, buy the lunch and 1 taco for me to eat and while on the way to his office , I again heard the same voice yelling in anger, “WHERE DID THIS GIRL GO, I`M HUNGRY.” And quickly went inside with a nervous smile and he stared at me with full of anger. So before he could say anything I said while serving him , ”I can explain please have patient, I know I`m late.”

“ I don`t wanna listen anything, I want to eat .”

“okay sir, so here is your food.”I said and then left the room to, let him eat

After I finished my food, I went to is office again to inform his that I`m going again to his stuffs and he excused me and I again went back to his private mall for shopping.

Thank you for your time. Please like, comment and subscribe for the next chapter.

BYE

sorry if there are any grammar mistake or spelling mistake.