chapter 9

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride back to Seoul is so quiet that none of them wants to break the silence. The couple, Sunny and Sooyoung has been eyeing Tiffany who is sitting on the backseat still holding Theodore. Tiffany was looking outside, focusing on road, thinking of a plan that none of the couple seems to pick up. Theodore breaks the silence as he woke up.

 

“Mommy??” he calls her mom still looking at the window. “Mommy…” he tries again calling her but failed to get her attention. Sunny notice it.

 

 

“TIFFANY KIM!.” she yells. And that makes her breaks her focused on whatever she is looking at.

 

“What the heck, Sunny! Don’t shout like that, I am just here.” tiffany argues, looking so annoyed.

 

“Just so you know, your son has been calling you.” sunny says with a sarcastic tone.

 

“Sorry baby. What is it? Are you hungry?” she asked her said while caressing his face.

 

“Yes mommy. I am hungry. Can we eat first before going home?”

 

“Okay. What do you want to eat?”

 

“I want chicken and fries.”

 

 

“Soo, let’s eat first.”

 

 

After eating, they continue to drive home. They we’re startled when Theodore ask them to stop the car.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

 

“uhm.. Mommy, can we go to that store?” he pointed at the ice cream parlor near the park.

 

“You want ice cream?” she asked her son and he just nodded still looking at the store.

 

 

As they stepped out of the car, Theodore run inside the store. They we’re greeted by the store staff.

 

 

“Hey, buddy! How are you? Haven’t see you for a while? Who's with you?” the staff ask him. Tiffany heard it and saw her son suddenly looked down.

 

“ I am with my mommy and auntie.” he answered with a soft voice while pointing at them. Tiffany went beside her son and picked him up. She knew that Theodore is sad because this where Taeyeon will bring him whenever they crave for an ice cream.

 

“Hi, I’m theodore’s mommy…uhmmm, how did you know my son?” she ask the staff.

 

 

“Taeyeon noona and theodore always comes here every weekend and sometimes weekdays when she picks him up from school.” while talking he gave Theodore his favorite mint choco ice cream. And the boy gladly take it, and ask her mom to put him down and run toward the table at the end of the store.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter