chapter 5

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say that you will only realize how much you love a person when they are gone. And when they are gone, those what ifs will eat you up. Everything has a pros and cons. Everything has a good and bad effect. Every decision has a consequences. Consequences that will change your life forever. Marriage is between two people. two people bond to be together for as long as the live. But if there is a child in between, it was no longer between the two. A broken marriage will not affect only the two person involve but it will defintely affect the childs welfare. Once broken, it will take a lot of time to patch it together.  A broken child is the result of a broken marriage.

 

Tiffany loves Taeyeon and she is so sure about that the moment she woke up that day. That day she left. She was about to talk to Taeyeon about that divorce. She is not ready to be separated from her. But it was too late. Too late to turn the table. It’s too late because she’s gone. Gone for good.

 

There are thousands reasons for her to let go of Taeyeon. But there was a million reasons not to. But despite that million reason, she choose that thousands. That thousands that destroy her life, her family and her son.

 

Half a year has passed by but she’s still waiting for her to come back home. She still believes that she will be back because they are her home. Tiffany is Taeyeon’s home. Taeyeon is Tiffany’s home. They complete each other. That is what she believe.

 

If only I listened to her. If only I gave her a chance. If only I didn’t turn my back on her. If only I just show her how much I love her. Those are the what ifs haunts her every night. Every night whenever she’s inside their bedroom. The place she made the terrible choice. The place that she broke Taeyeon’s heart, Taeyeon’s life.

 

“Hey.” I saw Sooyoung and Sunny entering the living

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter