chapter 6

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Detective Lee says that he found Taeyeon’s car, Sunny and Tiffany went out. Sooyoung stayed at home for Theodore. They don’t want him to know about this information because he might expect to see Taeyeon afterward.

 

After a long drive, they where in front of Hanok Village in Jeonju. Detective asked the person driving Taeyeons car to meet them there. The young man in his 20s doesn’t look like a criminal. He was seen going back and forth to a hospital in Jeonju three times a day.

 

 

“Detetive, why are we here? You know we’ve been here for I can’t even count.’ Sunny says angrily. “We all know this is Taeyeon’s hometown….oh my God! …..Don’t tell me she’s here all this time.”

 

“That we don’t know yet. But as I said before. I only found Taeyeon’s car, but this is the first lead that we had since the day she left. Please, don’t get your hope too high.”

 

“We know that Detective” it was Sunny who’s been talking to detective. Since we left home, millions of thought running down my mind. Thoughts that I don’t want to expect but want to be true.

 

“He’s here” I heard Detective Lee. And I had a goosebumps as I saw that familiar car. That car the we bought together. That car the I choose. That car the Taeyeon’s been driving for a long time. The driver open the door and got out of the car. I held my breath thinking that my Taetae will go out of that car. But it wasn’t.

 

“Hello Detective Lee. You must be Tiffany-ssi? I am Jinwoo” he asked me while rubbing the back of his head. “Please don’t think that I stole your car. I really didn’t steal it. Please believe me.She gave me her car so that I could use for my dads treatment. He has polycystic kidney disease and need to undergo Hemodialysis treatment 3 times a week. She said that I can have her car so that we can go to the hospital that is 2hrs away from here, she even gave me a letter with her signature saying that she is transferring the ownership of this car to me. She also gave me an envelope with money to buy foods and medicine. And also she ask for my our bank account, she will send money to help me and my dad. Please believe me.I really didn’t do anything bad.”

 

“How did you meet? Where did you meet her. Please tell me where is she?” my voice cracks while asking him. I don’t want to cry. I have to be strong.

 

“6 months ago. I was in front of that store asking for money to some tourist. I bumped into her when I was forced to steal a pack of bread from the store. She saw what I did and she told me that no matter how hard my life could be, thinking of doing the wrong choice in life wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter