chapter 22

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ow”CHAPTER 22

 

Tiffany drives back at the hospital were Theodore is staying with his aunties. Tiffany wonder why they haven’t gone home. She went straight to Sooyoung’s office upon arriving but she found no one inside. She decided to call her instead and to her surprise she was instructed to go to grandpa’s room instead.

 

“Oh you’re here. Is Taeyeon with you?” Sooyoung ask

 

“No. She’s at home cooking. Why?” Tiffany answered and suddenly they all burst into laughter.

 

“ I told you she will stay at home” it was Sunny who had a hard time talking due to she can’t stop laughing while giving grandma a high five.

 

“Oh my god! So this was a plan to annoy Taeyeon? Theodore Kim” Tiffany calls her son who immediately hides behind grandma who is still also laughing.

 

“Mommy, aunt sooyoung force me to call you. She told me she will buy me mint choco ice cream if I call you. Mommy you know how much I love mint choco. It’s aunt sooyoung’s fault not mine” the young boy honestly confess to her mom.

 

“Come here baby” and the young boy run to her mommy “You know mommy is not mad because you didn’t lie to me now. But next time don’t listen to your aunt if she force you to do something again” Tiffany says while throwing dagger on Sooyoung who just laughs at her

 

Tiffany continues “You know what you all need to see the sulking frustrated big baby at home” and she also laughs with them. It was a pleasant day for all of them. It felt like a big thorn was remove from all of them.

 

“Fany, have you two settled everything now?” grandma ask her

 

“Yes, grandma. Thank you. We’re fine now. We already talked about all our issues and we’re good now. I hope it will continue this way.

 

“Finally! We are so happy to hear that. We were so close on kidnapping you two just to have a serious talk” Sunny says and by that Tiffany remember something.

 

“Oh speaking of Taeyeon, sunny can you do me a favor?

 

“SUre, what’s up?

 

“Can you perform a thorough check up on Taeyoen. She told me that she already had a surgery on her aneurysm. I just wan to know if she’s really okay now”

 

“I totally forgot about that. No worries Fany. I’ll take care of that and she can’t say no to me. And also I needed to talk to her about something” Sunny became serious now and all of them look at her.

 

“What is it about? Is she in trouble?” The worried Tiffany ask her friend

 

“It’s not that serious. The head of her department has been asking about when will she come back. Apparently they are under staff right now and they really Taeyeon back”

 

“I thought something bad had just happened. Don’t worry she will report back tomorrow morning. We already talked about it. If she will not report back tomorrow just call me” Tiffany smiles

 

Sooyoung was the happiest upon hearing it “ That’s great finally. I miss my buddy. It was so lonely without her. Finally I could have my rest day back”

 

“You both did great Fany. Don’t waste this chance. Cherish every moment from now on. I am proud of you both” Grandma says as she rubs Tiffany’s arm. Tiffany could only thank her for everything that she has done to her and Taeyeon.

 

Their celebration was interrupted when Taeyeon suddenly calls Tiffany. She showed it to everybody and they all giggled when Sunny ask to put it on speaker.

 

“Hi babe” Tiffany answers the call

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

It was almost an hour since Fany left to pick up our son but still they haven’t arrive. I am really annoyed right now. We were in the middle of doing something when suddenly our son calls telling his mom that he wants to go home. I thought we have the house to ourselves but the plan was ruined. If only it was another person calling  I will totally go nuts but it was our son who we really can’t say no to.

 

“Hi babe” I heard my wife answer

 

“What time are you coming home?

 

“We’ll be home soon. Why?

 

“Just go home now. You left me hanging. What do you expect me to do. Babe be fast” and then I heard laughter on the phone. And I am so sure it belongs to Sunny and Sooyoung.

 

“I am sorry Taetae” my wife could barely speak because she too is also laughing.

 

“You really haven’t change Taengoo. You midget” I know it is Sunny.

 

“Shut up Sunny. I hate you all”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter