chapter 7

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany woke up and she was in the hospital. Still feeling a little bit dizzy, she saw Sunny sleeping on couch. She remember what Jinwoo told them and the painkillers. Never in her life she felt so guilty. So guilty that she has ruined someone's life because of her. There are million reasons to believe that it was her who causes all of this. And there were also a million reasons telling her that it wasn't. She just want to kiss and hug Taeyeon.

 

Having a deep thought. The door open and the nurse comes in. But as she walks in. Tiffany saw someone she's been looking for. Someone she's been longing for.

 

 

"Taeyeon????.....Tae!!!"

 

"Taeyeon!!!! Babe!!!" Sunny suddenly wakes up she saw how horrible Tiffany while the nurse is trying to calm her down.

 

"Fany, calm down. We will find her. Soon we will find her."

 

"No, Sunny!!!! I saw her. She just passed by that way. I know she's Taeyeon!!!! She's my Taeyeon. Sunny, believe me. Please..."

 

"Tiffany-ssi , don't remove your IV. You need to stay on bed."

 

"I don't care!!!! I need to find Taeyeon. She's here!!!! I saw her. Sunny, please." I know by now they thought that I have gone crazy. But I wasn't. I really saw her. And then I blank out. The nurse gave me a tranquilizer.

 

 

 

Sunny POV

 

6 months since the last time I saw Taeyeon. 6 months now that she's been gone. We looked every possible place that she will go. But still we can't locate her.

 

I am more concern now that Tiffany is drastically changing. She became so depressed. She blame everything on her. She lost her wife. And Theodore built a wall between them. Every night we can hear her crying in her bedroom telling Taeyeon to come home. Then by morning, we will see her on floor sleeping. On the same place where Taeyeon cried in front of her.

 

Tiffany started to put on a mask ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter