chapter 12

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Theodore's birthday. Tiffany is preparing for his son's party. She organized a children's party for her son. Reasoning that he's been through a lot and needs something to cheer him up even just for a day. Even just for a day she will do anything for him.

 

Their friends came. Sunny, Sooyoung came. Some of her colleagues including the guy that Taeyeon saw with her. Nickhun is her childhood friend who just came back from the US. Sooyoung knew that Nickhun is still in love with Tiffany. When he learns about the situation of Tiffany, he didn't left her side. He also tried to be close to Theodore but he failed. The boy can feel something. Tiffany is oblivious of his advances. Too focus on her son and her wife that she didn't see or feel something what his is trying to do. He's trying to win her. Little did he know, Sunny and Sooyoung is aware of everything. They are trying to protect the family of Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany didn't submit the divorce papers. She tore it apart. She doesn't want to see that stupid piece of paper again. That paper where the nightmare starts.

 

 

The party started. Theodore is having fun playing with his friends and schoolmates. Tiffany is beyond happy looking at her son like that even just for a day.

 

"So Fany tell me" Sunny caught her attention while shes drinking.

 

"What's up?"

 

" What's the score between you and him?." Points at Nickhun trying to play with theodore.

 

"We're friends. Nothing more."

 

"But it doesn't looks like you are just friend to him."

 

"I don't care about anything right now. You know that. You know my priorities. "

 

"We know that. But does he know about that?" Tiffany looked at her son and Nickhun.

 

"I already told him about that. My priorities is my son and my wife."

 

"Just be careful Fany-yah. You don't want another problem because of him." Just then, Nickhun sits beside them.

 

"Any problem? You all looks serious, perhaps stress?" He asked them.

 

"Problem? You're the problem" Sooyoung says while rolling her eyes.

 

"Soo, stop it." I glare at her. Not now. We don't want to ruin my son's party.

 

"Fine!" And she left our table. Sunny has the same expression like Sooyoung. Seriously, what's wrong with them. Not wanting to pay attention to them I went inside. My world suddenly stops. Theodore is crying. Taeyeon is here. Both are crying in each others arm. I silently stood not quite far from them. Tears falling. Happy tears. Finally we are complete again.

 

"Happy Birthday Baby. I miss you so much.I'm sorry. I promise , Mama will always be there for you. I love you so much. Always remember that Mama loves you. Mommy loves you too. " Taeyeon says still crying.

 

"Me....me too Mama. I...miss...i miss you." Our son replied while trying to stop sobbing. Our son is hugging Taeyeon not wanting to let her go. "Wow, my baby is a big boy now. You should protect mommy when I am not around, okay?

 

"Yes mama. I will protect everyone. I love you. I love mommy."

 

"Let's go play outside baby. Stop crying now. Mama is here now, okay?" She say and Theodore gave her a kiss and ask her to pick him up. Theodore and Taeyeon saw me. Can't take it. I run to them. My family.

 

"Thank God your fine. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter