chapter 17

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning comes. It was the saddest morning for all of them. Sooyoung stayed with Tiffany all night, monitoring her condition. While Sunny stayed with Taeyeon on the living room.

 

Taeyeon woke up early. She went the room to see Tiffany. She caress her face and kiss her on the lips whispering i love you.

 

Taeyeon prepare for their breakfast. Pancake, eggs and bacons. She also prepares coffee. The smell of the coffee wakes Sooyoung and Sunny. They both went to the kitchen to see Taeyeon cooking.

 

"Morning."she both greeted her friends.

 

"So what's the plan now?" Sooyoung ask.

 

"I'll stay here again, for good. I already called grandma and she will also stay with us."

 

"Thats good."sunny says

 

"How about Tiffany? What will we do about her?"

 

"It's my turn to look after her. I'll take care of her. Don't worry. I won't leave her again."

 

Both Sunny and Sooyoung agreed. They went back to the hospital after eating breakfast. They will check on Theodore and Taeyeon will go to the hospital when grandma mi kyung arrive. She went to the bedroom holding the tray of food for Tiffany. She slowly open the door and she saw tiffany already awake.

 

"Fany-yah" she softly calls her wife. But she got no reaction from her. She just stares at her. "Let's eat breakfast. I cooked your favorite." Still no reaction. Tiffany tries to stand up but she got dizzy and her hands are aching.

 

"Babe, careful. Stay on bed. You need to eat breakfast and drink your medicine." She just look at me. "Please eat. We need to go to the hospital. Theodore needs us there." As soon as she heard their son's name, tiffany let a faint smile.

 

"She doesn't need me. She needs you." a different Tiffany is in front of me. This is the broken Tiffany.

 

"I'm sorry....i'm sorry" i hug her and i cry in front of her again. She holds my hands to free herself from me. "I have work. I need to go." She tells me and went inside the bathroom.

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

The moment I open my eyes, my head feels like it was about to explode. I will never drink again after this. My right has been treated and has a bandage. I can't remember everything that happens to me last night, all I can remember is that I tore our living room apart. And I feel bad about it. Our living room is our happy place.

 

Taeyeon went into the room. She's holding a tray. She prepare me my breakfast. I should be happy, right? But why don't I feel anything right now.

 

I lie about going to work. I don't know what happen to me. I just want to get out of our house. I drove to the hospital. I called Sooyoung.

 

I want to see my son. Even though he hates me right now. The nurse is checking on him as I open the door. She greeted me and tells me that he's doing good and already responding to his medicine.

 

Sunny emerge from the bathroom. "Hi, Fany. You're here. Are you okay? Hangover?"she smiles at me while she dries her hair.

 

"I'm fine now. But my hand is killing me right now."i pout while showing her my right hand.

 

I heard sunny laugh "Stop pouting. You didn't flinch when I stitch your hand last night. I didn't even gave you anesthesia."

 

"Yah!!!! How could you do this to me? It hurts so bad right now."

 

"Stop whining. Here." She hand me a pain killer. "Taeyeon called me. She says you didn't eat breakfast."

 

"Yeah. I left her at home. I don't know"

 

"It's okay. No rush Fany. Just take your time to process everything. You'll be fine." I was about to answer her when the door burst open.

 

"Good morning everyone!!!" Sooyoung shouts at the door. Sunny twisted her ears.

 

"What's wrong with you? Are we at the park,huh?" sunny scolded her. It feels good seeing them like this. They've together for a long time and nothing seems to change. How I wish that I could experience a love story like that.

 

"Fany-yah, why are you crying?" i didn't notice that I was crying while looking at them.

 

I immediately wipe those tears "Uhm. Nothing. I'm fine." I faintly smile at them. Just then I heard my son.

 

"Mommy..." i glance at him and sit beside him.

 

"How are you feeling, baby?

 

"I'm fine mommy. Nothing hurts anymore. Mommy..." he calls me again.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Mommy, I'm sorry. I love you mommy. Sorry."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter