chapter 25 - END

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon’s family went back to hospital only to see both grandma and grandpa sleeping. They didn’t want to wake them up so they decided to just put the foods on the table and left the two alone. Theodore is really tired the whole so they decided it was best to go go home and let their son rest.

 

Arriving at home, Tiffany do the usual routine that she always do. Put her son to bed. Change his clothes. Tidy up his toys. Check the aircon temperature. Check the windows. Switch on the lamp. All along Taeyeon is just watching how her wife move. She was in awe to see how she manage to do all of that in just a span of time.

 

Taeyeon kiss her son good night. They both went out of the room.

 

“Taetae, go take a bath now and rest. I’ll go there in a minute”

 

“Fany-ah, come here” she motion her wife to come and sit beside her in the living room. Tiffany who doesn’t know what’s going on to her wife, went to see her leaning on the couch with her arms on her head

 

‘What’s wrong? Are you not feeling well?”

 

“No. I’m fine. It just that…” Taeyeon sigh and Tiffany really started to get worry.

 

“Something bothering you. I know you. Tell me what’s wrong?”

 

“it’s just that, I felt useless around this house” Taeyeon says

 

“Useless? What makes you think that you’re useless?”

 

“You see.. I saw you doing everything around here. Like you know what to do. You know what to fix. Unlike me, I don’t even know how to help you. I know your work is also very tiring but I never heard you complain or anything. And for me, I always whine about how tired I am and you will just let me rest and do nothing”

 

“And that doesn’t make you useless babe. I might do more things than you do but what you have been doing was more than of what I was doing. Taetae, you dedicated your whole to our family, you’re working so hard to provide for us, to sent our son to school, to give us a comfortable life and you didn’t even let me pay our bills. That was more than enough. So stop thinking that you’re useless, because you’re not”

 

“What did I do to deserve someone like you, Fany-ah. I never thought that I will find someone like you when I found out that I swing the other way. I thought I will grow old alone with no one by my side. I was kinda getting my mind into but not until you came into my life”

 

 

“Well, it might be because you have something special in you that makes me bend on you. I was straight not until you made me swing to your direction. But it was worth it. I would never ever think that I could find someone like you if I didn’t fight for us. We both fought hard for us to be here now”

 

“That was the best days of our lives. Not minding what others think of us. Not minding what our family would think of us”

 

“Speaking of that, Taetae has it ever cross your mind to look for your family? I mean, they are still your family after all” Taeyeon suddenly remembers everything that her family have done to her when she came out to them. The stares, the look in their eyes, the words that they have spit out like fire was still fresh to her that still hurt her every time

 

“I always remember them. I always remember how they kick me out our house. I always remember how they look at me like they are disgusted at me. I always remember what they told me that I will never be accepted in this society, that I will never be successful and that I will never ever have my own family”

 

The pain in Taeyeon’s voice was evident that the wounds that her family have caused her was still not healed after all the years have passed.

 

“Tae, you have to let go of that memories. You have to let go of the anger, the hatred you have with them. Babe, you need to forgive them because of all those memories you have proven yourself to everyone that they are wrong. You have proven yourself that you can be accepted and respected in our society and especially you have proven that you can have your own family. Our family Tae. You all have the reason now to let go of the past. Forgive and let go”

 

“Why does it is so easy to say those but it was so hard to do. Fany-ah you know how hard it is. I want to do that but I don’t know where to begin. I want to let go of this hatred that is with me. I wish it was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter