chapter 13

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 13

 

After Theodore's birthday, Taeyeon didn't visit again. Tiffany became desperate to find Taeyeon. No one knows where she's staying .

 

One afternoon, Tiffany recieved a call from Sooyoung saying that she found the record of the old lady that Taeyeon is with. Without hesistation she left her workplace not telling her co-workers where she's going.

 

Upon arrival at the hospital she hurriedly went to Sooyoung's office. The couple is already waiting for her.

 

"Where is it,Soo?." She ask her as soon as she open the door.

 

"Calm down will you." Sunny told her. "Look, where are here to help you. But just to give you an advise, don't be too impulsive. Just one step at time. Remember, you hurt her so badly. So, trusting you again won't be easy if you don't understand her present situation."

 

"I know that. I won't force her to come home. I just want to see how she's doing. If she's eating well. If she has a house to live." I say while looking at the picture on Sooyoung's table. It was a picture of us 4.

 

"Don't get your hopes too high, Fany." Sooyoung says. "Her address that Taeyeon gave is so vague." And gave her the envelope.

 

"What is she doing in this place?. I know this place and I don't think there are houses there." I tried to remember if there's a residential area there. We went to that place during one of our occular visit for our shoot.

 

Saturday morning comes. Tiffany drives to Jeonju where Taeyeon is staying. Sooyoung is right. The address is so vague that Tiffany had a hard time finding where she is.

 

Thinking that Taeyeon may not be easily recognize in that place. Tiffany decided to ask for grandma Mi Kyung whereabouts. She went to different places. Different stores. But still can't locate them.

 

It's almost 8pm but she still trying to find her. She was about to call it a day when an old lady approach her.

 

"Excuse me, Miss. Are looking for someone?."

 

"Oh my god." I was so startled when she suddenly held my arms.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't me to scare you. I just saw you going from store to store."

 

"It's okay grandma. I am just looking for grandma Mi Kyung. Do you perhaps know her?"

 

"Mi Kyung? Why are looking for her?

 

"Ahmm. The thing is I am looking for my wife. And she is staying with grandma mi kyung."

 

"You mean Taeyeon is your wife?." I saw grandma's shock face.

 

"Yes! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter