chapter 19

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner went well. They all enjoyed their first meal as a family again.grandma told them to the enjoy the rest of the evening because she knows that they still has a lot to talk about as a family.

 

“You sure grandma? You don’t need help?” Taeyeon ask her

 

“I got this. Go ahead.”

 

“okay grandma. Thank you. You should rest after that.: says Tiffany.

 

Theodore was about to go upstairs to his room when her mommy called him.

 

“Where do you think you’re going, Theodore Kim?” Tiffany ask him with her hands on her waist.

 

“Relax babe” Taeyeon tried to cooed her wife when she saw the scared look of her son.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll deal with you after” Taeyeon and Theodore just both look down. “Living room now”

 

Grandma Mi Kyung is just listening and gave Tiffany a nod telling her to go on.

Taeyeon POV

 

I really hate it when Tiffany is all business. HellFany is really scary. If only her eyes could kill when she’s angry I’m sure I am not here anymore. All I know is that we are the one who needs the ‘talk’ because of what happens. But what puzzled me is what’s the deal with our son. And Theodore looks like he knows why and I don’t understand it.

 

Leaving our house is really makes me not know everything. Fany-yah ask me to sit beside her on the couch while Theodore knows where to go, he stand in front of us.

 

“Theodore, you know why we needed this talk, right?Fany ask our son. Her way of disciplining our son Is really great. She knows how to talk to him without hurting him.

 

“Yes” it was a soft respond from our son.

 

“Okay. Tell mommy why did you do that?” she ask him. I whisper to her “Do what” and she just says to listen.

 

 

“I just want to see mama again.” our son begins to talk. “ I’m sorry mommy. I won’t do it again. I just missed her so much…I know you miss her too mommy. But every time I ask you to bring me to her, you will always say not now” Theodore starts to cry. I look at my wife she is trying her best not to cry.

 

Theodore continued “ And I know mommy you miss her too and I know that you always cry at night because of mama…so..so I thought if it was me who will get sick she will come to me. And when I saw how hard the rain was pouring, I thought maybe it was the best way to get sick. But when I got home with aunt sunny, I still feel don’t sick so I stayed in the shower with cold water running” I almost couldn’t move to what I just heard. My son choose to get sick just to get my attention and just to see me again. I felt sick in my stomach. All the accusations I threw over Tiffany that day was not true. She didn’t forget our son. She didn’t neglect our son. She did every thing for our son as a mother. It was all my fault. It was me who did all of that. I neglected my son, I didn’t think of him. I was blinded by my pain that I only focus on myself that I forgot that it wasn’t me who’s hurting. All of us are hurting. They are both hurt much more than what I felt.

 

“I’m sorry” our son says as she hug her mommy.

 

“It’s okay baby. Let’s forget about that. What’s important is you know what you did is wrong. We all makes mistakes but what is more important is that we learn from it. Mistakes teaches us an important lesson in our life, always remember that. Just promise us that you will not do it again. What will mommy do if you leave me too?” Tiffany says while facing my son both crying.

 

“I’m sorry mommy. I love you both” he says as he both hug us.

 

“It’s okay now. Everything will be okay now” Tiffany says while looking at me.

 

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry” that was all I could say. I was so ashamed of myself. I acted without understanding the situation. I blame them without hearing their explanation. Most important is that I hurt my wife deeply. Sorry wasn’t even enough and will never be enough because I’ve caused them so much pain. I stand up and run towards our room and sat at the far end corner of our room a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter