chapter 23

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already midnight when the couple; Sooyoung and Sunny arrives at Taeyeon’s house.

 

Sooyoung is carrying the runk Taeyeon on her back. They had a hard time waking her up so they decided to carry her inside and open the door with the spare key that they have because they know that everyone is probably sleeping at the hour.

 

The door opens and the lights suddenly switch on too. Then there they saw Tiffany looking at them with arms folded.

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

2 am when I looked at the clock and still no sign of Kim Taeyeon. She really didn’t change. She will always let her emotions dictates her action and won’t even wait for an explanations.

 

I am not mad at her but I am really disappointed. I never thought that she’s capable of hurting someone. I am so glad that Theodore didn’t witness it because I don’t even know how to explain why her mama is hitting someone in the face.

 

Not having Taeyeon beside makes me really restless. I can’t even sleep. I decided to get some warm milk to help somehow fall asleep when I heard the door being open. Just as I switch on the lights, the door reveals Sooyoung with Taeyeon on her back asleep or more likely drunk.

 

“Oh Hi Fany! Why are you still up?”Sunny was the first to talk to me.

 

“I can’t sleep so I was about to get some milk. What happened to her?” I ask as Sooyoung was carefully putting her on the couch. We can hear her murmuring. Sooyoung looks so exhausted and trying to catch her breath “Fany, next time don’ let her go somewhere alone when she is not in the mood. It’s hard to carry this drunk midget”

 

“We’re leaving now, Fany. Take it easy on her. She was so jealous and scared. Her fears caught her up. Make sure to give her some pain relievers when she wakes up. She drank 4 bottles, so goodluck fany!” Sunny says and they left me with this drunk midget.

 

A drunk Taeyeon is equivalent to a 10x Theodore. She will kept doing anything that she wants, murmuring and tossing around.

 

“Miyoungie”

 

“Stop it Taetae”

 

“My miyoungie. My love Miyoung” she’s talking pouting. The urge of kissing her is really strong right now. I just smile at her and help her walk to our room. She really won’t stop talking and it so loud that she might wake the whole house.

 

“Taetae stop talking. Everyone is already sleeping”

 

“Kiss Taetae’s lip and she will stop talking” My big baby is really cute when she’s drunk. I wonder what she will do if I record all this ans show her when she’s sober.

 

 I lay her down on the bed and change her clothes. When I was about to pull out her pants, she panic and I just look at her not knowing why.

 

“No. No. No. Please. Only my miyoung can pull that out. She will be mad at me please” I smiled knowing that even at her drunk state she still knows whom she belongs to.

 

But I still need to change her pants because she can’t sleep with those tight pants.

 

“Babe, let go. I need to change your clothes ans you can sleep after”

 

We we’re playing tug of wars right now. She really won’t let me pull her pants down.

“Stop it. How dare you! I said only my miyoung can do that. Just leave me alone” and then she pushes me off the bed and it hurts. Where did this midget get all this strength.

 

“Hey. My love, it’s Miyoung” even though I hated that name, I really don’t have any choice. Upon hearing that, Taeyeon slightly opens her eyes to see if it was really me.

 

“Miyoungie, I love you so much”

 

“I love you too. Please let me change your clothes now” finally she let me. She didn’t resist anymore “Done. You can sleep now babe” I kiss her goodnight and she just smile at me.

 

After cleaning her mess I also went to bed hugging the drunk T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter