chapter 18

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they all eat at the hospital, they finally went home. Theodore is so excited to go home because her mama and mommy are back together and he can now play with both of them.

 

Inside the car, Tiffany is quietly driving while glancing at Taeyeon and Theodore. She wants to hold her wife’s hand but she was reminded of everything Taeyeon told her that night. She is still deeply hurt and disappointed.

 

On the red light, Tiffany look at her son.

 

“Theodore Kim” she calls him and the little boy knew that he’s in trouble. “We will talk at home” she said with a stern voice. The little boy just answer with a soft okay but Tiffany heard him giggled at the back which earn him a glare from her mother.

 

“Mama is making me laugh, mommy” he said pointing to Taeyeon.

 

“You too Kim Taeyeon. We will talk at home” she said before continuing to drive. She will heard a giggle from her son and whenever she will look at him on the rear mirror he will cover same with Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany tried not to smile at her dork son and wife. She is finally relieve to see them again together but still the pain of what happen is still there with her. She needed to talk to Taeyeon about it to put an end to her fears, pain and doubts.

 

 

The ride going home is only about 30 minutes but it felt like it took them an hour or so Taeyeon and Theodore felt. Arriving at home Tiffany notice that the lights are on where it should have been turned off because no one is at home.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, did you forget to switch off the lights before leaving?”

 

“I did. I switched off everything. I swear” taeyeon says while raising her right hand to swear because she knew she’s trouble.

They decided to enter the house. The smell coming from the kitchen welcome them. Taeyeon forgot that Grandma Mi Kyung is already at home. Then grandma mi kyung walks into the living room with her apron to welcome the family.

 

“Oh my god grandma” tiffany runs to hug grandma. “Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming”

 

“Grandma! Grandma!” Theodore gave her grandma a hug too. This left Taeyeon so confused.

 

“Wait…wait. How did you know her? Grandma how did you know my family?”

 

“You really don’t know anything , do you?” grandma mi kyung says while giving her a wicked smile and Tiffany just chuckled.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t know that everytime grandma mi kyung will go to the hospital for her check up, Tiffany will always meet her or sometimes accompany her on her appointment. They establish a good relationship. And sometimes, Tiffany will bring Theodore with him. Theodore became so fond of her grandma. They will always go to the park to play.

 

Tiffany whisper to Taeyeon “Go wash your son and we’ll eat dinner” ans she gave her the eye smile that Taeyeon loves.

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

“How is it going, Fany?” grandma asked me when it was just the two of us left.

 

“I don’t know. Everything is a mess when she got at the hospital. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter