chapter 3

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Sooyoung left. I felt another massive headache. She grip the edge of the table for support. She looks at the door of her son, praying Tiffany won't come out. She doesn't want them to see her like that.



I took a pain killer just in time, the door opens and i saw my wife and son.



"Mama, are you okay? You look sick." he looked at me and hold my hand.



"Yes, Baby. Mama is okay. Don't worry. C'mon let's cook dinner. What do you want big boy?" I saw him smile.



"I want Kimchi fried rice!!!" i laugh as i saw him jumping while repeating it.



"Mama, will cook for you. Wait for me, alright? I will just change my clothes. Love you, buddy!" i kissed his head.



As I was walking to our room, i suddenly felt dizzy. Good thing I was able to grab the door knob. I tried to shake it off but it wasn't working.



I jumped when I felt a hand supporting me. Then I saw my wife looking at me. Silently asking me what's going on.



"Babe, you've scared me" i say. Trying to mask the pain.



"What's wrong?" she asked me with a cold expression.



"I'm just tired. Nothing to worry. Are you hungry? Wait for me, I'll cook dinner. Need to change clothes." i hurriedly went to our bathroom. This headache is not an ordinary headache. I know it. And I'm afraid.



After 15 minutes, I can feel the pain killer is working. I went out and I saw Tiffany sitting on the bed.



" Taeyeon, we need to talk." I know this isn't an ordinary talk. Her eyes looks tired, sad and empty. Gone are those bright and twinkling eyes of her.



"Babe, can we do that after eating. Theodore is waiting." i ask her, much more pleading her. I saw her sigh before she nod and get up.



"I love you, Fany-ah. I love you." i don't know why, but i feel that I have to remind her that. I cupped her face and kiss her. But she's not responding. I took a long deep breath, kissed her forehead before I went out.



------



As soon as I heard the door closed, I started to cry. What went wrong? Why can't I say those 3 words to Taeyeon. I know I love her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter