chapter 14

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Tiffany decided to visit or rather follow Taeyeon again. She wants to see and understand Taeyeon's new life. She want to know how she can win her back without forcing her.

 

 

It was the last day of Tiffany in Jeonju. She made a decision to let Taeyeon do want she wants for the meantime. Maybe Taeyeon wants to find herself again, Tiffany thought.

 

 

Tiffany went back to the store where Taeyeon works. She saw grandma miran. She approach her to thank her for helping her and for letting Taeyeon works in the store.

 

"Grandma, can I ask for a favor? Tiffany asked.

 

"Sure. What is it?"

 

"Can you give this grocery to Taeyeon? Just tell her it's from you."

 

"Why don't you give it to her?" Grandma miran examine Tiffany.

 

"She will not accept it if she knew that it was from me. And also I don't want her know that I already know where she live. I just want her to continue to find herself. To continue being happy." A teary eyed Tiffany explains.

 

"You know it's sad that you want to be with someone you cannot be with. But it's all worth the wait at the end. Just give her more time." Grandma miran tells her and hug the now crying Tiffany.

 

Every thing takes time. We cannot force the situation. Healing takes a lot of time. Healing calms the body and mind. Upon healing, a different person emerged. A better person was born.

 

Tiffany didn't realize that it was already 2pm. She needs to go back and spend time with her son. She wave goodbye to grandma miran while walking to her car. Before she could open the drivers side door someone tap her on the shoulder.

 

"Hi. I didn't mean to scare you or something." She says to tiffany. Tiffany was surprise to see that it was grandma mi kyung. She panicked. She look around looking for Taeyeon.

 

"She's not with me." She smiles at her. "You know I always see you around. And I know you are Tiffany, Taeyeon's ex wife." She felt pang in her heart. Ex-wife, it hurt knowing that they thought she really ended their marriage.

 

"Hello, grandma. I just want to see her and know if she's okay. And I just want to tell you that we are still married. I didn't sign the divorce papers." Tiffany tries not to cry. But she failed when grandma hugs her and rub her back.

 

Tiffany POV

 

This trip to Jeonju I felt like a ride the roller coaster. Many emotions emerged and realization sinks in. Most important is the talk with grandma.

 

 

"Tiffany, why are here?"grandma asked me as we went to a restaurant.

 

"I just... i just want to see her...i really want to see her." I started.

 

"But you know, Taeyeon doesn't want you or anybody see her as of the moment."

 

"I know. We know. I just took my chances. I don't really have a plan to let her see me."

 

"Taeyeon is such a strong woman. Despite of everything that happens to her. She doesn't hold any anger or grudge towards anyone." Grandma looks me in the eyes and hold my hands. "She loves you. She loves your son. She is not mad at you but she was deeply hurt and disappointed."

 

Pain of that nightmare starting to come into my mind. "I love her so much, grandma." I pour my emotion in front of her. "I love her so much that I hate myself. I hated myself for what I have done to her. I broke her heart. I broke her trust.Because of that stupid choice, my family is like this. Everything is because of how selfish I am" Grandma went beside me and gave me a tight hug. I just cry. I cry so hard.

 

"You cannot love someone without pain. Pain makes you both stronger. You cannot be happy without feeling sad at first. Everything takes time. Give her time to heal. And give yourself time to heal as well.Stop blaming yourself. I know you had your reasons.You're both wounded in this fight that no one will win in the end."

 

"What if in the end she choose the other way? What if...what if she found someone else and decided not to come back to us?," thinking about that makes my heart breaks i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter