chapter 8

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anger, confusion, sadness is what Tiffany felt when she found out that Sooyoung and Sunny has been lying straight to her face regarding Taeyeon.

 

 

“Fany-yah, please listened to us. It wasn’t us who don’t want to reveal it to you. Taeyeon instructed us to never tell you about it. She doesn’t want to bother you anymore.”

 

“Bother me? What the hell! I am like this thinking of her all this time. Wanting to hear her voice. Wanting to say sorry. Wanting for her to come home.”

 

“We know that Fany. We told her everything. But she won’t believe us.”

 

 

 She won’t believe us. She won’t believe us. Sunny’s voice echoed in my head.

 

 

 

 

It was an ordinary day in the hospital when Sunny got a missed call. She just finished a surgery and when she checked her phone, shocked was an understatement of what she felt. She was nervous ,scared. Her mind is telling her to stay positive. Don’t think of negative. Be calm. That is what she is repeating on her mind the moment replied to that text message that person left when she did not answered her phone.

 

 

From: Taengoo

-Sunny, it’s me Taeyeon. I know you’re mad at me for everything. But know that I am okay. Still alive. Please call me when you got this. Need your help. 

I love you Sunny!

 

Sunny run toward her office where she found Sooyoung waiting for her inside. Sooyoung asked her if something is wrong but she said none, then her phone suddenly rang. She showed Sooyoung who’s calling , and Sooyoung was shocked as well and covered .

 

“Hello” sunny picks up the call.

 

“Uhm…Hello Soonkyu…it’s me…it’s Taeyeon” I can imagine she is fidgeting while talking on the phone.

 

“oh Taeyeon? How are you?” sunny was so calm. So calm that send chills on Sooyoung and most especially to Taeyeon. They knew, it is just a matter of seconds before sunny unleashed the monster in her when she’s angry.

 

 

“i’m …fine…”Taeyeon didn’t finished when…

 

 

“YOU’RE FINE HUH! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO KIM TAEYEON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU UP TO, HUH? YOU WILL BE GONE FOR ALMOST 5 MONTHS AND WHAT, YOU WILL JUST CALL ME AND SAY “I’M FINE.”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter