chapter 10

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

 

As we grow old, people says that we should enjoy the days where we can spend time with the people we love. Those people we cherish. Those people we're afraid to lose.

 

Life is full of never ending obstacle.

Life is full of lessons.

Life is full of joyful and happy memories.

 

 

But not all the time is it filled with positive thoughts, joyful memory.

 

In every ups, there's the down side of everything.

 

My life turns upside down. My life turns 360 degrees. I should have been prepared before. Maybe if I had seen it before, I will never be like this now.

 

I had a perfect life as what I thought. I had every thing that I need. I had the best people I thought they were. I had written a perfect ending to my story but it was an imagination.

 

No one wants to be with me. That is for sure. No one wants to love me. That is what she made me feel.

 

You know the feeling that you wanted to hate someone, but you can't. Because loves overpowered hatred. I can't hate her. I want to hate her because she ended my 'and they live happily ever after'.

 

Have I done something unforgivable? Have I done something horribly? Have I done something that makes her forget all our hardships that we’ve been through together?

 

When you fell and reached the bottom of the stairs again, you will start questioning yourself. And when you can't figure out where did you go wrong / what went wrong you just simply disappear until you find yourself again. Find the answer.

 

 

 

And that is what I do. I disappear. I need to find myself again. Maybe try to be someone new. A new version? I don't think so. A different person? Maybe I need to.

 

It's been 6 months? 7 months? I don't know how long it has been since the day I decided to leave everything.

 

The first month was the hardest. I was just driving. Driving and driving with no destination. Sad? Definitely it was. I don't even have a friend. I don't even have a family to go to. My life is a mess. And those headaches didn't help the situations.

 

Then I saw Jinwoo. A 23yr old boy. Stealing foods just to help his sick dad. Begging money to buy medicine. At the young age , he is trying to make a living. Be it legal or illegal. He'll do everything just for his dad. Because according to him, his dad is all that he has. It was just the two of them.

 

He told me how hard it is for his treatment because he has to earn money for the service to get to the hospital. So I decided to give him my car. He needs it more than I do. I promise him that I'll send him money to help him with his expenses. Jinwoo was crying at that time, never in his life he thought that people like still exist. I just hugged him and I ask him never do things that he'll regret.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter