Chapter Twenty Seven

Asymptotes & Ellipses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun’s POV

 

I woke up first before Yongjae and Wheein could. I love it everytime I wake up first ahead of everyone. I got to stare at Wheein’s face early in the morning and witness her opening her eyes. She would always search for me the moment she wakes up. Even before we got together, her eyes would automatically wander around and her body would relax the moment she saw me.

Half of her body was exposed and she was laying on her front again because of the excessive scratches I gave to her last night. Every time we go more than skin to skin at night, I never realized I’d dig my nails on her back really hard. I always tried to remember not to do it to her but I’d get so lost of feeling everything about her that I lost track of what my hands were doing. She also said to me that she wouldn’t notice them until I would dig my nails really deep in her skin.

I smiled when she started stirring beside me. She groaned as she stretched her hands up, grunting when she accidentally punched the bed’s headboard while I silently laughed at her. She groaned loudly once again as she stretched her legs, unintentionally pulling the blanket down and exposing the lower half of her back. She sighed heavily before she slowly opened her eyes and searched for me.

When she found me, her shoulders visibly relaxed before she turned her body to face me, mirroring my position. Then we didn’t do anything except to breathe and stare at each other.

There’s a moment in the morning that we just stare at each other like what we’re doing now. It’s a moment where I can see how beautiful her face is even with her messy bed hair. It’s also when her face is clear of her pout, her dimple, her cheeky smile, and the creases her eyes would make every time she smiles or laughs. It’s a moment where I could see the rawness of her face and the intensity of her eyes every time she stares at me.

She’s not being the big baby that she is when her family is around. She’s not being the whiny and pouty boss around her employees, especially around Hyejin. She’s not being the best girlfriend when she’s with me or Yongjae’s very gentle mommy. She’s just being her.

“What are you thinking?” she whispered, her voice still husky from sleep.

I sighed as I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, her arms automatically went around my shoulders. I leaned forward and closed my eyes as I touched my lips with hers, placing a soft kiss on her lips. “Good morning, my love” I whispered before I leaned forward to kiss her again.

“Good morning. What were you thinking?”

I kissed her cheek before I laid my head on her pillow, her eyes so close to me now. I shook my head at her while she slightly pouted at me. I gave her a small smile while I sneakily moved my hand down. Then I squeezed her cheek, making her flinch for a second before she pouted harder. I softly chuckled at her as I kissed her pouting lips and stopped squeezing her cheek, leaving my hand right on it.

“What was that? Why are you not telling me what you were thinking?” she whined in front of me.

I snuggled my face to her neck while she started playing with my hair. “I was just thinking how beautiful you are in the morning.” I pulled back to confirm if she’s blushing then pushed my face back to her neck again, smiling when it was very present on her face.

“Stop teasing me…”

“I wasn’t. I was telling the truth. That’s why I didn’t want to say it because you might think I was teasing you.” I pushed her to lay on her back while I laid on top of her. I placed soft kisses on her neck where a lot of the marks I gave her last night were located. Then I went down to her chest, hearing her in a breath when I was almost by her . I placed a kiss in between her s before I pulled back to look at her, the magnolia necklace she gave to me last night was hanging in between us. “Were the scratches I gave to you last night sting your back?”

“No… Not anymore”

I climbed up and kissed her forehead while she held the necklace and smiled at it. “I’m sorry”

She smiled at me this time and shook her head. “You don’t have to. You know it kind of turns me on, right?”

I playfully scrunched up my face while she giggled below me. “You have a kink for my hands and nails”

“I have a kink for you, in general”

“Shut up” I whispered while she giggled louder, her dimples showing now and her eyes shining brightly from her laugh. I leaned down and showered kisses all over her face, making her giggle more. “You have to be quiet or else we’ll wake up Yongjae” I whispered teasingly before I went back to kissing her.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and tried to dodge my face. “Stop. No… Yongsun,” she whined in between her giggles. “Ahh!” she exclaimed while her shoulders tensed when I blew air into her ears.

She suddenly flipped us over the bed, making me dizzy for a second. She pinned her legs on either side of me. Then she grabbed my hands and pinned them above me. “Stop it” she whined while I just smiled and winked at her. “Why are you being so mean?” she whispered while she was leaning down before she kissed me.

She released my hands and I looped them around her as we continued to kiss. I felt her hand on my shoulder and slowly went down to touch my necklace. I gripped a handful of her hair and pushed my tongue inside , making her moan. Then she suddenly cupped my , making me moan this time.

I released and tilted my head up as I shut my eyes tightly. “Ahh…” A moan suddenly escaped my lips when she started massaging my while her kisses went down to my neck. “Wheein… I don’t think we can… Ahh!” I exclaimed when she suddenly on my neck, biting on it before she it.

“We’ll make this quick before Yongjae wakes up” she hurriedly whispered while the hand that was on my slowly went down.

My breathing turned heavy already while my hands started roaming all over her body. I pulled her face away from my neck and brought her up to me, kissing her hard. My body twitched while goosebumps erupted all over my body when I became hypersensitive from her touch, especially from the hand that was going down to my core that’s already wet just by her kisses.

Before her hand could reach in between my legs, we heard Yongkeey barking loudly followed by Yongjae’s baby noises from the baby monitor, which just means that he’s already awake. This also means that he’d cry and be grumpy if we didn't go to him soon. The hand that was almost to my core stopped as well as her kisses. My hand that was already scratching her back again stopped moving as well. I only realized that I was already scratching her back when I stopped doing it.

“I guess we couldn't really do a quick one in the morning” she whispered.

I wrapped my arms around her and pushed my face to her neck, muffling my loud groan of frustration on her neck. I could feel vibrating and her chest shaking when she laughed at me.

“I’ll go get him before he’d be mad at us”

I wrapped my arms and legs around her and shook my head, not wanting to let go of her.

“Now, who’s being the big baby?” she whispered, feeling her kiss the top of my head.

“You shouldn’t have started it if you know you couldn’t finish it” I whispered between clenched teeth and pulled my head away from her neck to glare at her.

“I just tried if we could…” she whispered softly, slightly pouting at me now. Then she averted her gaze from me when her stomach grumbled loudly while her face blushed red from embarrassment.

“Are you hungry already?” I asked, laughing at her when she bobbed her head in an adorable nod. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her nose before I whispered, “You better make up for what you did earlier”

“I will,” she mumbled right away.

I chuckled at her and softly pinched her cheeks. “For now, I’ll cook us breakfast and you deal with Yongjae”

“I will.” She leaned down and kissed my cheek before she climbed out of the bed. “I’ll walk Yongkeey out as well. If Yongjae wanted to come with me, we’ll walk her out together”

I climbed out of the bed next and tied my hair in a bun while she picked up the clothes on the floor. She passed my clothes to me before she headed to the closet and quickly changed since she’d have to walk Yongkeey later. I wore my shorts and headed to the closet to grab a shirt.

“Hyejin told me yesterday that you only wake up early in the morning before I was pregnant so you could walk with me out of the apartment building. Not because of work. Is that true?” I asked her as we walked out of the bedroom.

Her shoulders tensed for a second before it slowly relaxed while she shook her head at me. The blush on her face that spread to her ears and neck told me otherwise.

I smiled at her and said, “That you didn’t open the café the moment you arrived there. You only sleep on the couch in your office. Is that true?”

“No…” she whispered, getting even more flustered now. She shook her head vigorously and walked ahead of me, almost jogging out of the bedroom to go to Yongjae’s bedroom.

I laughed at her as I closed the bedroom door while she closed Yongjae’s bedroom, not letting me follow her. “Did you even love Yongkeey at that time or did you just use her so you could talk to me?”

“I do love her! Go make breakfast already”

Something about that response tells me it wasn’t that at first, but I’ll accept it.

I laughed louder as I walked towards the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and scanned my eyes all over its contents to see what we could eat for breakfast. I grabbed the bread and pulled it out before I placed it on the counter. I grabbed the jar of strawberry butter next and placed it beside the bread. Then I pulled out the tray of eggs last before I closed the refrigerator and placed the tray on the kitchen counter.

I glanced towards the hallway when I heard the door opening and smiled when I saw Yongkeey running out of the room. I crouched down and patted her head before I kissed her. “Good morning, Yongkeey” I whispered to her while she just stared at me, her tongue sticking out like she’s smiling at me.

I glanced towards the next incoming baby and smiled at Yongjae. He’s already changed out of his pajamas. He was holding onto his Mommy Whee’s hand while he angrily stomped on his way to the kitchen. His cheeks looked so fluffy as he stuck his bottom lip out. His long hair was all over the place, making him look even cuter.

“Good morning, baby” I whispered to him.

“Goo… ing” he whispered before he breathed deeply.

He walked straight towards me and I wrapped him in my arms right away. I kissed his cheeks before I showered his face with kisses. I pouted my lips at him and he leaned forward to kiss me, making me smile instantly.

“Are you going out? Are you taking Yongkeey out on a walk?”

He was mumbling again, his eyes focused on his hands which were reaching up to my bun and touching it. It felt like he had no plans of answering me so I turned to Wheein, who’s just smiling at me and Yongjae.

“Is he going out with you two?”

“He doesn’t seem to be hungry yet since we fed him a few hours ago. I guess I’ll be bringing him with us. If he complains, we’ll be back here soon”

I nodded at her before I smiled at Yongjae. I kissed his cheek again and squeezed him in my arms before I stood up.

I grabbed the bread on the counter and showed it to Wheein. “Toast, eggs, and we still have watermelons in the refrigerator. Is that okay for breakfast or would you want more?”

“That’s okay. Thank you.” She kissed my cheek before she held Yongjae’s hand again. “Let’s go, little guy. It’s time for us to exercise already”

“Would you want to bring some bread on your way out? Your stomach was rumbling loudly earlier. You seem to be hungry already”

“It’s okay. I can just stop by the café later. I’ll bring us our drinks on our way back here too”

“You never answered my question properly earlier though” I said to Wheein, smirking at her when she started blushing once again. “Was that true?”

She pouted hard as they slowly walked towards the front door. “Of course. How else am I supposed to talk to you other than to make it seem like a coincidence? I wake up early in the morning only to accompany you and now you’re being mean to me.” She crouched down in front of Yongjae to help him wear his shoes. “Mommy’s being mean to me, little guy” she whispered to Yongjae, trying to get him to be on her side.

“Mommy mean?” Yongjae said, his voice hitching up in a very cute way.

“Yes, Mommy mean”

“I wasn’t being mean. I was just asking you” I said, smiling at the two of them who seemed to be pouting at each other. “I love having your company every time you walk me out of the apartment building too.” I laughed right away when I saw her blushing hard once again. “It’s not my fault if you blush at everything that I’ll say. Don’t make me look bad to our son”

She pouted at me as she slowly stood up again. “You know I always blush so easily. It makes me think that you’re… Wait” she suddenly whispered, her eyes widening while my eyebrows furrowed from worry.

“What? What’s wrong?” I asked, walking towards them when she didn’t say anything and just bent her head low. “What’s wrong?”

I lifted up Yongjae in my arms and asked him, “What happened to Mommy Whee, Yongjae? Did you do something to Mommy Whee?”

“Mommy Whee?”

I nodded as I frowned at him. “What happened to Mommy Whee? Why is she not talking?” I whispered to him.

He looked at Wheein and leaned his body towards her. I moved closer to Wheein who’s still bending her head low, so Yongjae could reach her. Yongjae patted his hands on Wheein’s face and leaned his face close to Wheein’s face.

“Mommy Whee… Boo boo…” Yongjae mumbled.

I moved towards Wheein and saw a little bit of my mark on her neck peeking out. Then I thought that Yongjae mistook it as a boo boo. I was tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter