Snippet #27: Only One

Why Can't You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Damn, Seungwan unnie is hot!” Lisa fanned herself while the rest of the BlackPink members were drooling over the newly debuted Girls on Top (GOT) the beat member, Wendy. Jennie grumbled in jealously, she had to admit that her Seungwan was hot and she was so damn talented.

 

They tuned in for SMTOWN Live: SMCU Express and the BlackPink members watched Wendy perform Psycho and Like Water. Jennie and the rest of her members were able to see Wendy’s versatility as a performer, she was truly like water, being able to change her vocals and to showcase her dancing.

 

Wendy was an ace and being a GOT member displayed her skills.

 

“Seungwan unnie can top me!” Chaeyoung swooned, mentioning Wendy’s large hands.

 

“She has so much charisma!” Jisoo complemented the main vocalist while watching the performance.

 

Jennie rolled her eyes and huffed in annoyance. “aespa’s Winter looks like a baby Wendy and Taeyeon-sunbaenim!” Lisa pointed out. “I’m so jealous she is in a unit with BoA-sunbaenim, Taeyeon-sunbaenim, and Hyoyeon-sunbaenim!” Jisoo responded back to the rest of the members.

 

“I read the netizens were in shock that about Wendy unnie being so handsome and they were talking about how they would want to be a bottom for Wendy-unnie!” Chaeyoung smirked at Jennie, she knew how to push her buttons when it came to her girlfriend.

 

“For once, I agree with them! I also read an article that to the person who will marry Wendy unnie has to pay more taxes.” Jisoo laughed and looked over to Jennie.

 

“That will not be a problem, I would pay more taxes for Seungwan!” Jennie bursted out loud to her members. They finished watching the performance and NCT was now performing, they were all focused on the main rapper now.

 

“Darling-“

 

Jennie turned her head so fast that she almost got a whiplash to see Wendy at the living room doorway. She got up from the couch and hugged Wendy tightly. “How much did you hear, Wannie?” Jennie kissed Wendy’s cheek, resting her head on Wendy’s chest, and wrapping her arms around Wendy’s waist.

 

“One to the part where Rosie mentioned that netizens wanted to be a bottom for me?” Seungwan laughed nervously and snuggled into Jennie’s embrace. “Hope everyone enjoyed the concert, I think Queendom is coming up…”

 

“Let’s go into my room, Seungwannie.”

 

..

 

Wendy and Jennie were now cuddling in bed after washing up in addition to changing into pajamas. “How was it for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter