Snippet #10: Phone Contacts

Why Can't You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie knew Wendy was technologically challenged.

 

The Red Velvet main vocalist had trouble posting on Instagram where the post would be gone because she did not save the draft of her post. Wendy had difficulty with Instagram Live, where Yeri had to help her and Seulgi to have the live broadcast. She also would respond to text messages late and read them two hours later.

 

Wendy did improve when she started going out with Jennie.

 

She would respond to Jennie right away, pick up a call, and FaceTime call whenever Jennie called.

 

Her small girlfriend even allowed Jennie to know her passcode to her iPhone.

 

..

 

The couple were having a date by the Han River, where they had placed a picnic blanket under a tree. The two made sure to wear matching bucket hats to disguise themselves from the public. Wendy and Jennie just had finished eating their meal, Wendy started to doze off from all the food she ate. Jennie laid beside her who was staring at the sleeping girl.

 

Jennie was about to fall asleep when she felt Wendy’s phone vibrate. Wendy whined slightly and fell back asleep. The BlackPink main rapper unlocked Wendy’s phone and input her passcode, 53639. The passcode spelled out their ship name, “Jendy.” Jennie thought it was adorable that Wendy still thought about her.

 

She noticed that Wendy had made the home screen of her phone was from the Calvin Klein photoshoot. Jennie pressed the messages app and her eyes widened from all the messages that Wendy left on read.

 

The latest iMessage was from Sejeong.

 

Kim Sejeong

Unnie~ are you still free to hangout this week? Let me know!

 

Jennie went back to the all the other messages and read one of the messages from TWICE’s Mina.

 

TWICE Mina-ssi

We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter