Gone -Postlude-

Chaennie Collections vol 2.

“Want me to buy you some peanut butter.” 

 

“Peanut butter?”

 

“Yeah, I thought you might want some with your jelly.” Jisoo smirked knowing that she caught her best friend red or should she say green handed.

 

“I’m not jealous if that’s what you're insinuating.” Jennie replied not taking her eyes off of the pair sitting on the other side of the cafe. 

 

“Yeah okay you keep telling yourself that, but this is your fault you know.”

 

Jennie looked at her incredulously, “She broke up with me.” The brunette defends, but deep down she knew..this was her fault...Chaeyoung broke up with her because Jennie wasn’t happy anymore..she wasn’t in love with the blonde lawyer anymore. But why does it hurt so much to see her so happy with someone else. It’s only been a year since they broke up and now she’s smiling with some new girl and Jennie hates it.  

 

“You know...I really don’t understand what really went wrong between the two of you.” Jisoo spoke up, taking a quick glance at the couple too, “Like we all thought it was going to be Jennie and Rosie endgame...I’m your best friend and yet..” 

 

“Jisoo..” Jennie finally peeled her eyes away from the couple and stared at Jisoo, her best friend since kindergarten..her ride or die, “Rosie gave me all her love, but I couldn’t...Yes, there was a time I did..but I can’t force my heart Chu...And she knew that...Rosie..She needs someone better than me...someone who can make her happy/...Someone who can return the love she gives.”

 

“And that’s you.” 

 

“Was it though? Because we both know the truth.” Jennie sighs, getting up, and walking off to God knows where.

 

“You really were.” Jisoo whispers, watching as Chaeyong caught Jennie’s retreating figure and how the blonde’s smile disappeared for a fraction of a second, “And I think you still are.”


 

~ ~ ~ ~

A/n: Me..yes Gone will have a part 2...also me...yes Gone will have more than just a part 2 lmaoooo okay here’s a short one before we really get down to it.