Chapter 9

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later

MoonByul and Solar have a very hectic schedules, because of their comeback preparations and the deadline is getting nearer. They brought Kyuyeon on their company again because his nanny got sick and Yesol Doesn't have any classes yet because it's her school break and she volunteered to look after him in exchange of allowance and they spoil her also with love especially the 2young girls.

"Mamamama~~~ mamamama~~" Kyuyeon blabber while clapping his hand.

"Say noona~~"

"naanaaa~" he said and gave one of their staff a toothy grin.

"Good Job!!"

Yesol arrived with food on her hands."woah! Who gave you those?" The staff asked.

" Oh! Goeunah gave me these." The two plastic bags.

" Aigo! Kyunie look at your drool!" She wipes Kyuyeon's mouth and gave him his baby snacks, he grabs them and munches them instantly.

MoonByul finished the final recording first and she went to check her sister and the baby, when she saw Kyuyeon munching on his food she smiled at him and pats her sister's back.

"You're good at taking care of him." MoonByul said to her sister. "Unnie you're also good at taking care of him, don't blame yourself on what happened 2 weeks ago. Look he's fine and eating fine he's healthy now, Unnie." Yesol said to her older sister.

"Wow! You're really a grown-up now Yesolah." Byul caresses his sister's head. 

"Did Yongsun Unnie talk to you already? Or she's just ignoring you still?" MoonByul sighed and her sister knew the answer. " Just give her some time, Unnie. It was a traumatic experience for her." Yesol said.

"I know. If I'm in her position I will be also traumatized." She said.

*Huaaaaa huaaaaa huaaaaa*

Byul carried Kyuyeon and he instantly leans his head to her shoulder.

"Are you sleepy now?" Byul rubs his back and he looks up MoonByul. "What?" She lifts him up and she makes a bubble sound on his tummy and he starts to giggle.

"He really loves that."

"Mamama~" he gave her his rice puffs and fed her.

"Wow! So generous~" 

"Ahhhh~" Yesol opened and he feeds her some rice puffs.

That night Byul went to Yongsun's house. she's sleeping at her own house since they had the cold war. She sneak in and she found Yongsun washing the dishes and it was already 2 am in the morning. 

"Yong? Why are you still up?" Byul asked her. She jump a little when she heard Byul's voice "I can't sleep." She said.

" Since when?"

'Since you left.'

"don't worry I'm fine." 

"No, you're not." Byul said.

"Please!" Yongsun raised her voice, thankfully Yonghee is not there.

"I-"

"Don't."

" Unnie! Let's talk!" Byul grabbed her arm.

"Let go! Byulah!" Byul stopped her movements when she felt a sting on her cheek. Yongsun let out a gasp at what she did.

"I-I deserve it." Byul holds Yongsun's hand and she used Yong's hand to slap her.

"I deserve this." Yongsun closed her hand and pulled her hand.

"STOP! You are crazy!" Yongsun yelled at her.

"I guess, I am! I'm going crazy!" Byul breakdown in front of Yongsun. Yong left her on the floor while crying her heart out. She returned with an ice pack in her hand. 

"Let's go inside the room." She grabbed Byul inside.

"Sit. Let me give you some first aid." Yongsun looks for her ointment to put on Byul's face, she heard a hissed when Byul puts some pressure on her left cheek.

"Let me." Byul gave the Ice pack to Yongsun and she put some ointment on her cheek. They can feel their breath in each other's mouth.

'Fck it!' Yongsun thought

She closed the gap and she kissed Byuli's lips, Byul moans in instant. She removes her sweatshirt and she left with her razorback top. Yongsun is on top of her and giving her kisses and her neck leaving a red mark.

"Don't put some hickey." Byul said. 

Yongsun removed her top and Byul removed her undershirt. Both of them felt the heat coming from their bodies. Slowly Yongsun moves her kiss down south, and she looks up to Byul.

"are you sure?"

"Just do it."

Yongsun did what Byul asked her to do. Only moans and groans can be heard coming from their mouth, they gave in to their emotions it was a mix of lust, anger, longing, frustrations, and Love. They did it the whole night and they fell asleep Yongsun still on top of Byul and they didn't bother wearing some clothes.

Morning came and the sound of Kyuyeon's babbling and small cries woke Byul up. She opened her eyes and she saw Yongsun fast asleep on top of her, she smiled and kissed her forehead, she slowly removed her to get up and give Kyuyeon his morning milk.

"Arassoo~ arassoo~" she said while wearing her clothes.

She picked Kyuyeon up and they both went inside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter