Chapter 13

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Days passed by for the both of them are busy, and they don't have time for Kyuyeon, unfortunately, Kyuyeon had flu 3 days before their flight to for their rehearsals of their Japan concert, Yongsun wants to left him with their family but Byul wants to bring him to Japan and with this, they argued. 

 

"Unnie he is still an infant and I can't leave him while he is sick!" MoonByul raised her voice and Wheein saw the tension, she stood up and grabs MoonByul's arm. "Let's grab some drink, I know you're stress." MoonByul sighed and left the practice room, their Manager pinch her nose and closed her eyes. "Solar-ssi~ why do you want to leave Kyunie?" 

 

Their manager asked her when MoonByul and WheeIn left. "I-I can't concentrate when he is around, I know.. I know I sounded like a bad parent but I just want to focus on the concert.. I know my parents and her parents can take care of him." Manager Unnie sighed. 

 

"Yongsunah~ I understand you, Sometimes we need to sacrifice some family time." Solar sighed she's holding her tears. "H-Honestly I don't want to leave him while he is sick." She sniffles. "Come here." Her manager hugs her. "Just tell Byulah your true intention and let her understand, For now, go home and talk to her in private, Okay?" Solar nods her head and she sighed she packs her things and left the practice room. 

 

On the other side.

 

"Wheeinah~ Kyuyeon is just small and he needs us." Byul gulps the soju and refills on her own, Wheein side she wants to smack her Unnie because she understands her Yongsun unnie. "Unnie, Yongsunnie don't want to leave Kyuyeon while he is sick but our job calls, you know how our work eat our time and we need to sacrifice a lot." Wheein said, but Byul shrugs her shoulder and sighed. "Yah! stop drinking! and go home talk to her!" Wheein said while grabbing the shot glass. "Ugh! You're both two hard-headed people stuck with each other! I hope Kyuyeon won't get that trait." Wheein said and gulp the soju and ate some dakbal.

 

Byul went to her own apartment, her sister is nowhere to be found. She left a text to her dongsaeng asking her whereabouts and she instantly gets a reply that she's having a team-building out of town. She sighed and she took a bath and change into her pajamas. She lay on her sofa and scroll her phone.

 

*Calling Yongdunnie*

 

She sighed and ignore the call, after a few seconds she receives a text message.

 

From: Yongdunnie

 

Byulah~ I know you are still upset but can we just talk? Where are you now?

 

Byul Sighed and typed in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter