Chapter 12

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their concert was a blast, it took only a minute for their concert tickets to be sold out. Solar, MoonByul, WheeIn, and HwaSa are having their final rehearsals before their concert in which will be held in Seoul. After the 4 hours concert, they change their clothes and thank everyone who participated in the event. 

*BEEP*

Yongsun but her jacket on the humper and she saw Kyuyeon on his playpen with Yongkeey chillin' beside him. "Why are you here?" Yongsun kneels. "Oh! you're here, he doesn't want to sleep. I think he is waiting for you and Byul." Yongsun lets him crawl on top of her and he clutches her clothes and his thumb. "Aigoo~ our Kyunie is still awake? Come here~ Let him stand Yong." Yongsun tried to stand him up and Byul played Dingga. "We are raising him to be a MooMoo." Yongsun asked "We should!" Byul butted in.

Kyuyeon stood up and dance while Byul played the song, he got tired and sat down while grabbing his blocks. "okay~ this is a triangle you put this in here." Byul guided his hand and push it inside, but Kyuyeon stared at her and making his crying face. "W-Why?" and he burst. " I think he is sleepy!" Yonghee said while bringing some beer to the table. 

Byul carried him and he rubs his face to her chest and starts to his thumb. "Let's put him to sleep." Yongsun entered the room first and clean herself while Byul is swinging from left to right. "let's sleep because I'm sleepy, we just had a 4 hours concert, son." then his eyes flutter closed with a few lullabies she put it on his crib.

 "Byulah~" Yongsun called. "Hmm?" She looked at her. "His birthday is coming, any plans?" Byul sighed they almost forgot about it, because of their schedule. "let's Plan it tomorrow, but for now let's sleep." Byul said. she removes her clothes and changes into her pajamas.  Yongsun spooned Byul and they fall asleep.

Morning came and Byul heard Kyuyeon squeal, and she instantly gets up and looks at him, he put his hands up asking to get him in the crib. Kyuyeon instantly hugged Byul and she brings him outside and gave him his milk. She saw Yonghee got out of her room, it's her off today and she's getting ready to go out with Yongkeey. 

"Byulah? you look so tired, By the way, I already cook some breakfast for everyone." She pointed at the microwave "Oh! Okay, I get it. Take care." Yonghee left and Byul saw Kyuyeon just playing the of his feeding bottle. "Hey~stop playing with your milk, you'll get gas." Byul is waiting for her food to heat, and she grabs the baby and cradle him to let him drink his mild properly, he is turning 1 next month and they will have a full packed schedule starting this month, Byul just stares at the wall and sighed. "I don't know what to do on your birthday both of us will be in London." She stares at the baby and he smiled showing his 3 razor-sharp teeth. 

Byul puts him down and lets him crawl, he grabs his toys. and start playing with it. "I think we need some bigger space." Byul sighed and she closed her eyes, and she realized that after his birthday they're planning to transfer to their newly built house, the 2 young girls will be transferring 3 months after, Byul is having a headache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter