Chapter 8

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Unnie, you should not let Kyuyeon depend on gadgets." Wheein said while playing with Kyuyeon.

" he fusses around, and gadget it will keep him silent."

"Still it's not good."

"I know. But it's the only way for now." They're in their Company's building making some music, everyone in the building knew about Kyuyeon and the arrangements that Miyoung left to Solar and MoonByul.

"Kyunie~ say mama.. mama.." Wheein said.

"Mmmaaa..mmmaaa.mamamaa.." Kyuyeon said and he just blabbers after. 

"Woah! Unnie he really starts talking!"

"Yeah~ when he saw Byulie he starts saying mama."

"You're really a genius!" Wheein said while giving him a chase kiss on his double chin and chubby cheeks.

"Yiiieeeeeee! He he he.. ta ta.. ta.ta.. ug ug.." 

" Ohh~ why so loud??" Byul entered the room and Kyuyeon turns his head he makes a crying face when he saw Moonbyul.

"Oh! Yah! You betrayed me Kim Kyuyeon! You're having a while ago, and now you start crying because you saw this greasy hamster? Woah Jinjja!" Wheein said.

Kyuyeon put his hands up asking for MoonByul to carry him. MoonByul put on some hand sanitizer, and she carried Kyuyeon which he leans his head on her chest.

"how's the song that you're writing Byulah?"

" Nothing much Unnie, still the same. I got stuck on this song!" MoonByul said full of frustrations in her voice.

"aigoo~ you Miss me?" MoonByul said while caressing his head he grabs Byul's shirt and starts munching it.

"Yah~ not my shirt. Where's your teether?" Byul asked him.

"He throws it and I just give up." Wheein said

"Wheeinah get his blanket."

Wheein gave his baby blanket and he let go of Byul's shirt and start munching his baby blanket. Hwasa entered the room and she hugged Wheein and Byul, Solar is inside the recording booth.

"Kyunie~" When Kyuyeon saw her he smiled at her wanted and to go to Hwasa, she carries him happily.

"Look! Mommy is inside the booth, singing." She sways him and he looks at the booth then he smiled looking at Solar.

"Mommy?"

"Yes~ and You're Omma. Right Kyunie~?" 

"Unnie~ He has two teeth?"

"No, 4, and that's the sharpest thing in the world, Look." She pulled her sleeves and there's a lot of bites.

"Woah! Wheeinah~ let Kyunie bite your finger." Hwasa suggested.

"You first." 

"Okay! But I will wash my hands first." Hwasa left and she returned she also removed her nail.

"Kyunie~" He turns his head while munching his blanket and swinging his feet happily.

Hwasa offers her finger, and Kyunie opens his mouth instantly he bit her finger.

"YAAAAAH!!!! Ow! Ow! Kyunie Let go!" Wheein took a video and she was laughing so hard.

Byul slowly pulled Kyuyeon's head and she slightly pinches his cheeks, so he will let go of Hwasa's finger.

"Woah! Woah! He's like piranha!" She said while wiping her tears of joy and agony, she saw teeth marks on her finger it was red.

"what happened?" Solar finished her recording.

"Kyunie bit her finger." Wheein's laughing so hard that she already wiping her tears.

"Yah! are you crazy that teeth are small but sharp!" Solar said and she kissed Kyuyeon's head and he instantly look at her and asked to be carried.

"Aigoo~ Wash your hand and put some ice pack." MoonByul said.

"Did you bite aunt Hwasa's finger?" Solar asked the baby and kissed his cheeks.

Wheein stood up and went to the recording booth.

"Unnie, I'll change his diaper."

"No I'll change this time." 

Solar goes to the restroom and she changes his diaper. MoonByul is so focused on her phone and didn't saw Solar coming, She left Kyuyeon with Hwasa who went to their staff. She read MoonByul's message and she felt her heartache.

'So she's seeing someone.'

Solar slumps beside her, and she leaned on MoonByul's shoulder. MoonByul, lets Solar rest on her shoulder, but Solar starts overthinking.

The recording finished earlier than they expected. 

When they arrived in their home, Kyuyeon just woke up from his nap.

"Unnie? I'll bath Kyunie." 

"It's fine Byulah, I can handle him." She enters their room and she removed his thick clothes and she enters the bathroom.

"Unnie? Where's Byul?" Yongsun asked Big Yong.

"She went out. She said she'll meet someone." Yongsun sighed and she put Kyuyeon down on the mat.

"Yah~What's the problem?"

"Nothing."

"Stop the bull."

"Watch your mouth, there's a baby here." she covers Kyuyeon's ears and gave them his shocked face.

"Sorry~ now spill." 

Yongsun sighed. "I think she's seeing someone."

"So? She's single."

"I know but."

"But? are you Jealous?" Yonghee asked her.

"N-No!"

"Yah! Yongsunah~ If you really want her, then don't be scared to be with her even though it's just us knows the real score between you two."

"I know. I'm scared, because of society's judgement." Yongsun said.

"I know, but are you happy with her?"

"Yes! Definitely." she caresses Kyunie's head.

That night Byulie didn't return home. She turns off her phone and texted Yongsun that she'll be back tomorrow. When she got back from her intimate night with some random person, the house is dead quiet and she saw some dirty clothes and some soiled cloth, she charged her phone and she didn't bother turning it on.

"She didn't wash his clothes." she picks them up and puts them in the hamper.

She cleaned the house and she saw a soiled diaper and she saw a bloodstain on the diapers. Her whole body felt cold, and her hand began to tremble. She get her phone and turns it on, she dialed Yongsun's number but she was transferred to the voice message.

"" She dials Yonghee's number and it rings.

"Yes."

'Hello? Byulah?'

"Unnie! Where are you? Where's Kyuyeon?"

'were in the hospital.'

"What hospital? I'm coming."

'Okay, your sister is here but don't expect Yongsun will be happy when she sees you.'

"I know. I'm sorry."

'Don't. Just talk to her.'

"Okay."

When she arrived at the hospital, she saw her sister at the vending machine.

"Seul." Seulgi turns her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter