Chapter 15

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a two days concert with a one-day interval to assess everything before the next concert happens. Both the family explored the city and Yonghee helped in preparing the itinerary, both Yongsun and Byul wanted to go with them but their schedule is very busy. 

"Unnie? I thought Byul Unnie is coming with us?" Yesol asked Seulgi.
"I thought too, but they're having a meeting and run-through for the next day's concert." Seulgi said while eating her ice cream and Yonghee sighed. "I hope they won't miss Kyunie's birthday." Yonghee said while staring at their parents who are happy taking pictures. 

On the other hand, Byul feels frustrated because she wanted to go with her family on a trip. she keeps messing up some of the steps but she knows that she'll get through it. 

"Byulah? can we talk?" Solar asked the younger girl. "Okay." MoonByul said, she follow Solar in a vacant room, and when she heard the door locked. "What's wrong?" Solar asked and MoonByul released a sigh. "You know what's the problem." Moonbyul said. "I want to hear it from you." MoonByul then stared at her and bit her lip. "I want to finish fast and go out with our family, but I keep on messing up." Solar hugs her instantly. "Me too. But you keep on messing and time is ticking, please focus a bit more?" Solar whispered and kissed MoonByul on the lips. "Okay." 

After a couple of sets, they ended the rehearsals. The girls are excited to stroll around in the area and they meet their family in one of the snack bars. 

"Unnie!" Yesol called Byul's attention. "Oh! right there." Byul said and she grabs Yongsun's arm. "Oh! how's the strolling? How's our Kyunie?" she peak the stroller he's fast asleep. "He is happy and grumpy, I just can't understand him, he's happy and then he's crying." Yesol said. 

"Omma? How's Harry Potter tour?" Yongsun asked and her Omma gave her a wide smile. "It was really fun! we took some photos! let me show you." She grabs her phone and lets her daughter see the photos that she took. 

"Yesolah? Where's Unnie and Seulgi?" Byul asked. "oh! they're checking something just across the road." Yesol said then Byul looked at the window. "It's Raining." Byul said. "Well, it won't be London if it's not raining anytime within a day." Yonghee said while wiping herself. "Unnie! you gave me a heart  attack!" Yesol said. "How's shopping?" Yonghee just smirked. 

They eat good food but still they prefer Korean food but they'll be staying there for 1 week so they need to sacrifice a little. 

"So? are you ready for your concert tomorrow?" Mrs. Moon asked the two. "Yes, Omma. But Byul here keeps on messing up the rehearsals." Yongsun said with teasing smile. "I just want to finish it fast, to be here with you guys." Both the parents cringe at her statement. "Aigoo~ our Byulie~" Mr. Moon daughter. 

"Seul? Did you help Yonghee Unnie on preparing Kyuyeon's birthday party?" Byul asked her younger sister. "Yes, we also have a party coordinator, it's Yonghee Unnie's friend." Byul nods "Thank you Unnie for helping us on preparing this, I just don't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter