Chapter 6

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week after

Four of them check the lot they’ve been talking about, but to their surprise on Byul’s slice, it has already a structure built but mostly just a posts base in the real plan. To their surprise it was fully paid already, they didn’t know what to say, so they asked the architect and engineer who are in charge of the project if Byul’s allowed to re-design the original plan.

“Why do you want to re-design the house?”

“It feels eerie, You know.” Byul said while lying on Yongsun’s bed they’re both tired from their schedules.

“Okay, it’s your choice.”

“If we will transfer there, later on, I want to bring Seulgi and Yonghee Unnie with us.” Yongsun looked up to her they’re cuddling they decided to put Kyuyeon in his crib because he’s occupying 80% of the bed and he almost fell one time because he moves too much.

“Why?”

“Because.”

“Byulah~”

“Because we need some help, you think because of something else?” Yongsun slap Byul’s arm

“What?”

“You just want to use them.”

“It’s win-win. Besides we have a huge space, Yongkeey will have her own room and she can play in the back yard or lawn. So, what’s your plan with your lot?” Byul asked Yongsun.

“Hmm. I don’t know.”

“Why noooot~ We can connect our house?”

“What do you mean?”

“Connecting our house, You build on your lot then I’ll build mine of course. Then we will make something like a common room or common hallway something like that.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Don’t think, imagine the possibilities.”

“Yeah~ the possibilities annoying me.” Yongsun said.

“No! I can help you with your youtube I-N-G~”

“Yeah right~ let’s sleep now.”

“Imagine the possibilities Yong.”

 

Byul wakes up early, she fed and bathed Kyuyeon already. Then she talked to Yonghee about her suggestions that they’ll live on one roof with Seulgi and her.

“Byul, do you think my sister will agree with that?”

“I guess. I don’t know, you know she’s stubborn.”

“Yeah. Both of you actually, I hope Kyuyeon will not have that trait in the future.” Yonghee said while eating her toast that Byul made.

“She already has the money to build a house in Seoul.”

“I know and I don’t want to leave her. She feels alone when were not beside her.”

“that’s why we will live in one house! All of us!” Byul picks up Kyuyeon on his baby bouncer and she let sits on her lap.

“look at our Kyuyeonie~ so handsome already.”

“because I’m handsome.” Byul said.

Yonghee stood up and grabbed her coat.

“Unnie, Please tell your sister about it She knows it already but we need to push her.”

“I will try, You know her.”

“Yes.”

“Go wake her up.”

“No. Were both tired from our schedules.”

“Then why are you up early.”

“Because.” She lifts Kyuyeon and Yonghee knows it already.

“Fine, after you change his diaper let him have his morning nap and you can grab some sleep.”

“Ayt!”

“See you later Byul.”

“ Bye Unnie! Say Bye to Aunt Yonghee~” She holds Kyuyeon’s hand wave.

When Yonghee left she stares at Kyuyeon who’s holding some cloth.

“Now What? Do you want to sleep?” She Blows at his eyes.

“I think. You need some sleep boy.” She carries Kyuyeon and she keeps blowing at his eyes, then like magic he fell asleep she slowly put him in his crib and she instantly taps at his chest while humming.

“Byulah~” Yongsun called.

“Shhh~” she said to Yongsun.

When She succeeded, she lay down beside Yongsun and Yongsun instantly face her and snuggle.

“Why are you up so early?”

“I need to feed the baby, remember we have a baby now.”

“Thank you.” Yongsun kisses the bare chest of Byul and she fell asleep again.

“Sleepy Head.”

It was near lunchtime the baby cried, and they both woke up both have disheveled hair Yongsun Stands and she looks closer what's wrong. Then it hit her it's almost lunchtime.

"Aigoo~ your hungry already?" She picks up the baby and went outside and gave him his milk, he already knows how to hold his feeding bottle.

 

She tried to cook some food for her and Byul, she looks at her calendar and they will have a doctor's appointment for Kyuyeon. It's their first time and she's kinda nervous about the result.

 

"Yong?"

"uh?"

"What's wrong?" Byul asked 

"We have some doctor's appointment tomorrow."

"What? I have some photoshoot tomorrow, what time is the appointment?" 

"2:30pm. Do you think you'll finish early tomorrow?"

"We both know that photoshoot will take time, but I want to go with you." Byul said.

"Me too, You know I get nervous."

"Yong everything will be fine." 

"It's just-By the way I saw Yonghee unnie the other day, she gave Kyuyeon som biscuit and baby cheese."

"I guess we need to give him some solid food."

"I'm scared."

"Of? giving him food?"

"Yeah?"

"Okay, you will visit the doctor tomorrow we will ask hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter