Chapter 14

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girls gave their best on their 1st and 2nd concert it was a 2 days concert in London with a day rest in between. Yonghee helped with the planning and Booking everything from their plane tickets and Airbnb. Kyuyeon is throwing some tantrums maybe because he missed his two mothers. 

 

"Okay~ we will see your Omma in a couple of hours." Yonghee said while caressing his head.

 

"Kyunie~" Yesol approached the baby and he smiled at her instantly. "Unnie? I hope we will have blast there." Yesol told Yonghee. "We will. Where is Seulgi?" Yonghee asked. "She's buying something for us. Maybe some food." Yesol shrugs. "Okay." 

 

*CALLING ALL THE PASSENGERS for flight HL619 to London. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes. Thank you.*

 

"That's our cue!" Yonghee stands up and grabs Kyuyeon's stroller, Yesol fixed her things and in a while, Seulgi arrives with some food for them. She handed out the food to the Kim's.

 

"Aigoo~ you don't have too~" Yongsun's Omma said to Seulgi. "It's fine Eommonie~" Kyuyeon look at Seulgi and he reached out for her asking to be carried. "Kyunie~ we will ride a plane~" Yesol said, He smiled. "We need to hand him back." Seulgi said. "Come here." Yonghee asks he shake his head. "No?" He smiles at her aunt.

 

"Good morning, boarding pass and passport please." the flight attendant asked.

 

Yonghee handed her passport with their passports. 

 

"here are the other documents." 

 

They scanned the papers and they let them thru. 

 

"Good morning welcome Ticket please?" one of the flight attendants greeted them with a smile, While Kyuyeon keeps looking around. "Here. This way please." 

 

"Yonghee, you can put him down." Mrs. Kim said. "I will but, I will prepare his milk first." she handed Kyuyeon to her Omma and she asked the flight attendant for lukewarm water.

 

"Aigoo~ Look at him he keeps on staring at the flight attendant." Mrs. Kim said. "You have good taste on girls~" Mr. Kim teased and Kyuyeon looks at him and gave him his toothy smile. 

 

Yesol and Seulgi are settling down. Seulgi offers to carry Kyuyeon. Yesol took a photo and send it to her Unnie.

 

To: Byulie Unnie

 

staring at the flight attendants and giving them his best smile.

*Photo*

 

send

 

"Okay, I already send Unnie a photo of him." Yesol said. "Kyunie~ let's give him his headphones." Yesol said. "Okay ask for Yonghee Unnie." Yesol walks to Yonghee asking for his headphones, and she handed them to Yesol. "Okay wear this." He looks at them weirdly then the video starts. "He loves Peppa pig." Yesol said, then he starts giggling, Seulgi handed him his biscuit and he starts munching on it. "I think he is heavier now, he gains some weight." Seulgi said. "I'm sure he did." Yesol holding his sippy cup, they start training him to drink on a sippy cup. 

 

When the flight attendant announces that they'll be ready to take off in a minute, the Moon sisters handed Kyuyeon back to Yonghee Unnie.

 

"Okay, Hold this~" Yonghee handed him his fruit pacifier with watermelon inside, He holds it and starts he removes his Headphone, Yonghee put on his bib.

 

"Good luck to me." Yonghee mumbles and sighed.

 

Yonghee expected that Kyuyeon will be troublesome when they travel, and he never disappoints her. He was fuzzy for the first 4 hours he keeps whining the Moon sisters help her to calm the infant but to her dismay, it didn't work when Kyuyeon naps everyone will have their nap. He fell asleep and he was sleeping for 2 hours now, that was long but both grandmothers suggest waking him up, so she starts to shake him and tap him slowly and it was a success but when he saw it was too dark he cried and she just sighed she cradles him till he stops. 

 

"Omma~ I know I love him but he's so handful. I don't know how Byulie and Yong catch up on his energy." they gave him his milk, she saw Seulgi smiling at him and he smiled back makes bubbles on his feeding bottle. Seulgi wants to help Yonghee she transfer to Kyuyeon's seat and he leans his body to Seulgi and she instantly gets him from Yonghee's lap.

 

"Aigoo~ such a fuzzy baby." Seulgi said he is touching his feet it means he is happy. " are you done?" Seulgi asked him but he just smiles. "Here are your rice puffs." she handed him his fave snacks. "Mamamama~ Mamamamama~" He said over and over. "Mama is not here, they're working." Seulgi said. "Unnie~ Byulie Unnie is calling from kakao." she instantly answered. "Yeoboseyo? Unnie?" Seulgi said.

 

'How is he?'

 

"He's been all fuzzy, Yonghee Unnie is restless."

 

'Aigoo~ I'm having a break right now.'

 

"He keeps on asking for the both of you."

 

'Really?'

 

"Yup! he's busy right now eating his rice puffs."

 

'Okay! I will see you later.'

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter