Chapter 5

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week later

Yongsun woke up to a loud cry coming from the baby. She tapped the baby’s chest to calm him down, but to her dismay, it didn’t stop. Then she heard a loud bang coming from the door, Yonghee entered the room, she lifts the baby and carried him outside. Both Byul and her need some more sleep, Byul has some schedule today so she will be alone in the house. She dozes off again.

Byul woke up and she look at her side and she saw Solar sleeping peacefully and she tiptoe going out the bedroom, she saw Mrs. Kim carrying Kyuyeon.

“Oh? Byulah your awake now, I already cook some food. Eat your breakfast now.” She bowed and went inside the bathroom and washed her face and brush her teeth.

“I’m sorry.”

“Why are you sorry? Yonghee said you didn’t have enough sleep because of the baby.” She sighed and agreed to Mrs. Kim.

“at this age, it’s kinda handful, you’ll wake up in the middle of the night.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Yes. Cried 3x last night, because of diapers and he’s hungry.”

“Aigoo~ Do you have any schedule today?”

“Yes, omma. I have some radio guesting and writing some songs.” Byul said while preparing some food.

“Eat a lot. I’ll take care of him” Mrs. Kim said.

“Thanks a lot, Omma.”

Then she sat there eating alone and quietly, she saw Yongkeey dragging some Kyuyeon’s clothes and baby blanket she approached YongKeey slowly trying to get the clothes. But the pup ran away and she knows that Byul will get the clothes.

“Yongkeey! Give those.” She keeps on pulling it but the pup won’t give up.

“Aigoo~ stubborn give those!” she succeeded and she put it inside the washing machine and put some detergent that’s safe for the baby.

She saw Yongkeey lurking at her, while she’s eating her breakfast.

“Yongkeey stop that.” She heard Yongsun’s voice.

“What did you do?” Yongsun asked.

“Me?”

“Who else? She’s looking at you with a grudge.”

“I didn’t do anything. She’s the one who keeps stealing Kyuyeon’s clothes and keeps biting it.” Byul said.

Yongsun glared at the pup and Yongkeey left the dining.

“I Should put a fence in all the rooms.”

“I guess we should.” Byul said.

“Omma? What time you’ll go home?” Yongsun asked her Omma, while eating her breakfast.

“Maybe until all of you will be home.”

“I don’t have work.” Yongsun said.

“I know, your unnie said.”

“Until Byul arrives here.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Omma don’t wait for me, maybe I’ll be arriving late.” Byul said.

“Yes, Omma don’t wait for Byul I can handle this besides Yonghee will be here later.” Yongsun said.

“Right. Byulah your Parents will be here tomorrow.” Yongsun said.

“Oh? Omma didn’t tell me.”

“She texted me.”

“oh?”

 

Yongsun’s Omma just shook her head and swinging her arms while cuddling Kyuyeon.

 

“My Omma didn’t text me but she texted you. Tsk.”

“Maybe I reply more.” Yongsun teased.

“No! I reply to her texts. Nevermind, I need to shower and leave for work.”

Byul enters the bathroom carrying her toiletries.

“Yongsunah~ did you check his bum?”

“Why?”

“He has rashes, put some lotion and change his diaper on time.”

“Okay omma, I will put some lotion.”

“Did unnie took him a bath?”

“Yes, I helped her. She said he still keeps waking up at night.”

“Yeah. About 3x and Byul need some rest.”

“Both of you need some rest.”

“I know.”

Kyuyeon looks at moonbyul who went inside Yongsun’s room.

*Huaaaaa Huaaaaa huaaaaaa*

“Why are you crying?” Yongsun’s Omma asked and the baby didn’t stop crying.

“Aigoo~ come here~” Yongsun carried him and he stops crying.

“He likes you.”

She eats while the baby sits on her lap.

“Yong? I’ll be back asap.”

Kyuyeon hears Byul’s voice and he looks up.

“Annyeong~ Kyuyeonah~ I’ll be back after I finish my work, Okay?” She said while holding his small hand, Kyuyeon wraps his hand to her finger and smiled at her.

‘aww~ so cute’

Then Byul kissed Kyuyeon’s head and she kissed Yong’s forehead.

“Bye~”

When Byul left, Kyuyeon starts crying.

“Why? Why? You don’t want Byul to leave?”

‘Me too.’

“Omma? I’ll start cleaning the house.”

“Oh? You should feed him and put him to sleep first before cleaning the house.”

“Okay.”

She gets the baby from her mother and she went inside, she changes his diaper and prepares some milk.

“Aigoo~ Let’s take some morning nap Kyuyeonah~” She carries him and starts swinging and humming.

When the baby fell asleep she put him down, thankfully he didn’t cry or wake up. She slumps herself on the sofa.

“Yongsunah~ It’s just the beginning.”

“I know Omma. I don’t know why we said yes to this.”

“Maybe it’s out of pity, or maybe a blessing in disguise you know the real answer.” She pointed at Yongsun's chest, her heart.

“But what if well have international promotions or concerts? Who will take care of him?”

“I will help you take care of him. Byul’s omma will be helping me on taking care of him, right?”

“Yes. But they live in Bucheon and they need to travel for that.”

“I know it will be a handful for the first few years, but it’s worth it just hang in there. Hmm?” She holds Yongsun’s hand.

“Thank you Omma.”

“Okay let’s start cleaning the house before he wakes up.”

They start cleaning and Yongkeey keeps on messing with some things. Yongsun put her inside the cage, and she let her stay there for a while. Her mom left because she needs to meet some of her friends near her place, she heated the water for Kyuyeon’s milk and Yongkeey took a bath already it’s her time to have a bath and take her nap. She closes her eyes and fell asleep instantly.

Byul arrived at Yongsun’s place bringing her some food, her radio show got canceled because of a technical problem they encountered before the radio show started, she entered Yongsun’s room and she saw Yongsun and Kyuyeon sleeping 80% of the bed occupying Kyuyeon while Yongsun occupying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter