Chapter 21

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul and Yongsun set dinner in their back yard and they invited Hyejin and Wheein, they set up a long table before they ask the kids to have dinner they went to Kyuyeon's daycare and they want to talk to the school head but they were just disappointed on his replies, Still, their country is close-minded and from that event, they decided to leave the country till Kyuyeon is big enough to understand their situation and return to South Korea, they hope that time will be not too long for them to come back. 

 

"Unnie! hehehehe~" Wheein enters the backyard with wine in her hand and a plastic bag on the other. "Wheeinah~ No soju for the night~" Yongsun hug Wheein and pats her bum. 

 

"Where is Hyejin?" Byul asked. "She's getting something." Hyejin arrives with some plastic bags in her hand Wheein helps her and they get the plastic containers in the plastic bags. "Wow! did you just buy all the food on the menu?" Byul asked and she grilled some pork and Wheein immediately helped her. 

 

"I think we're in charge of grilling the meat." Byul said. 

 

"You think so? I think so too." Wheein replied.

 

Both Wheein and Byul are grilling the meat, Yongsun and Hyejin prepared the table, and when the meat is cook they instantly dig in. 

 

"Where is Kyuyeon?" Wheein asked.

 

"With my parents in Bucheon, Yesol has sleepover with her friends and Seulgi is in Bucheon." Byul said while eating. "Hmmm~ this is good~" She said to Hyejin and she gave some to Yongsun. "aigoo~ all lovey dovey~" Wheein said. Yonghee Unnie moved out when her boyfriend proposed to her, and they're preparing for the wedding.

 

When they finish their food, they start eating some dessert. "So~ Spill it Unnie." Hyejin said whiled sipping her wine. Both the Byul and Yongsun sighed "We decided to move to Canada." Wheein formed an 'O' shape on . "Why?" Hyejin asked. 

 

Both Byul and Yongsun explained what happened at their son's school and they want to raise the kid in a healthy environment which the case is not their country. Yes, South Korea is beautiful, full, and rich in history but still close-minded with both women raising a kid together, when they heard Kyuyeon was bullied their hearts were crushed. 

 

"How is he?" Hyejin asked while wiping her tears, she can't let other people bully her godson. "He's fine for now, we constantly explain to him what's happening and he just nods." Byul said. "W-We don't want to leave honestly." Yongsun tried to hold her tears but it betrayed her at the end. "Unnie~ We understand~ Don't worry we will handle the company for the both of you." Wheein said. "Besides we will have video calls and we will visit you there." Hyejin said while wiping her tears. "Aww~ Thank you for understanding." Yongsun said. "Unnie~ you take this responsibility under pressure and you raise Kyuyeon to a loving and happy kid, Byuli unnie teaches him being a dork. We love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter