Chapter 27

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was Friday evening and Yongsun is getting dressed for the teachers' welcome dinner, the principal always does this every year. She wears a nice Royal blue suit and she put her hair up with a messy bun. Byul who was staring at her, tries not to drool over Yongsun. "What do you think?" Yongsun asked when she turns to ask her lover, Byul gulps "Uhmmm. I-I ehrm you look so good, Love." Byul tries to approach her but Yongsun stops her. "No. Stay there, I will be late if we'll get some quickie." but Byul is persistent she grabs Yongsun's waist and gave her a deep and passionate kiss. "You look so beautiful." and gave Yongsun another kiss. "You look ethereal, Yong." Yongsun gave her a kiss she smiles while kissing Byul. "I know." "I love you, Yong." Byul said and gave her a peck on the lips. "I love you too." 

 

"OMMA!" Byul rolled her eyes and she wipes Yongsun's lips and she went downstairs to play with her son, Yongsun fix her make-up and hair. Then she saw her son jumping on the sofa. "Kyuyeon~ careful where is your Mama?" he shrugs his shoulders. "I said stop jumping." she grabs Kyuyeon and she saw Byul wearing her coat and hoodie. "Where are you going?" Yongsun ask. "I'll drive you to the restaurant." She said. "You don't have to, I can manage and it's kinda late?" She stares at the windows but still, the sun hasn't come down yet, Byul pouts "Okay, let's go grab your son." Byul and Kyunie high-fived together and Yongsun grabs her purse and phone.

 

"Unnie, I want you to listen to these." Byul connects her phone to the car's Bluetooth and played her new music that she created a few days ago. "Mama, this good." Kyuyeon said. "He's right Byulah! This is good!" Kyuyeon and Yongsun bop their head to the music. "Thanks! I'll let jinie listen to this and also WooSang Oppa." 

 

Byul park the car a few meters from the entrance. "Call me if I need to pick you up and I'll be here. It's just 8 minutes drive." Yongsun nods her head and kissed Byul and she went outside and opens the door at the back. "I'll miss you tonight." she kissed her son's cheeks. "I'll call you." she said and Byul nods her head. "Have fun tonight love." "I will." Yongsun kissed Byuli on her lips and she went inside the restaurant then Byul get inside her car and drove off.

 

Yongsun arrives at the restaurant, she entered the place and she found her colleagues chatting and one teacher saw her, when Oliver saw her. "Wow!" Oliver stood up and one of his co-teacher pull him down and whispers. "Hold up young man." 

 

"Hello everyone!" Yongsun greeted them. "Sit here, Sun!" Emma is one of the music teachers. "You look so gorgeous." Oliver said and everyone shook their head and some raised their eyebrows. "Thanks." Yongsun smiled politely at him, it was a fun night but they needed to end it. "Hey! Yongsun? I'll take you home." Oliver offers her a ride home. "Oh? Someone's gonna pick me up." She said, but Yongsun checked her watch and it's 12mn and Byuli must be asleep with Kyuyeon she doesn't want Kyuyeon to be left alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter