Chapter 17

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few months later

 

Yongsun and Byul bought some new items of furniture and appliances for their new house, while the 2 young girls' houses are still on interior construction doing some final touch-ups.

 

"dididididi~ mamamama~" Kyuyeon is busy playing his blocks and new puzzle blocks that were given to him by his aunt, Ahn "Fatal" Hyejin.

 

"Unnie, did you check the bed for him?" Byul asked Yongsun. "Yup! We just need to pick it up." they bought a wooden bed it was hand made and Wheein wanted to do some hand paint mural type on his headboard. "Wheeinie wanted to do some hand painting on it." Yongsun nods her head. "Did you pack everything?" Yongsun asked Byul. "Yup I did. I already ask Seulgi to take some off for few days." Yongsun still looking for some things online. "So? Do you want to go out with me?" Byul ask. "Like a date?" Byul looks at her 'maybe a date.' "N-No l-like more on family day with Yongkeey and Kyuyeon." Byul said. "Okay. Just give me a minute and I'll check out this cart." Yongsun said. 

 

"Kyunie~ let's get you some awesome clothes and change your diapers." Byul pick him up and went inside the room he's always a handful when changing his diapers and clothes. "Aigoo~stop moving~" Byul handed her phone charger and he instantly put it in his mouth. "No! here is your teether." He shook his head "No? why?" he gave his toothy smile. "Aigoo~ Okay done!" he's wearing a simple blue navy shirt and sweatpants. "I think you gain weight? so~which socks?" she pulled out two different colored socks. "Byulah~ just put him some socks he doesn't mind what color it is." Yongsun entered the room and she starts undressing and wear her robe and went to her walk-in closet. 

 

"Unnie! he does choose what color he likes! Aigoo~ your omma really! aish~ Okay what color? Red?" He shook his head. "Uhmm. Yellow?" "wowoow" he said and gave him his toothy smile. "Okay yellow it is! look at those chubby cheeks and razor-sharp teeth~ Okay mama will change her clothes next we'll wait for Omma okay?" "tay!" he said. 

 

"Byulah!" Yongsun calls her. "Yes!" She rushed to Yongsun's walk-in closet. "What?" Byul carries Kyuyeon in her arms. "Yesol called." Byul frowns. "Why she's calling you and not me?" Byul said to Yongsun. "Maybe your phone is off, she said she's coming here and I said we'll going out and she wants to tag along." "Okay!" "Tay!" Kyuyeon mimick her mama Byul. "Oh! Do we have a parrot here?~" Yongsun squish his cheeks and peppered kiss him, he giggled and Yongsun gets him in Byul's arms. 

"I'll get his diaper bag and I'll prepare his sippy cup." Yongsun said he put the baby on his playpen and he starts crawling to his toy box. 

 

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

 

"Wait~ Wait~" Yongsun run to the door and Yesol hug her. "Unnie! hehehehe~" Yesol went inside and she saw Kyuyeon standing up while holding the fens. "Wow! you start standing now?" Yesol said. "Omo! you can stand on your own now?" Yongsun smiled at him, while he just stares at them. "Yong, where di- Omo! you can s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter