Chapter 4

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They agreed that they’ll be going to Byul’s place, they drop by at the convenience store to buy some beer and they ordered food.

“Seulgi’s not here right now, she’ll be staying at her friend's house.”

“How long?”

“Just overnight.”

Yongsun nods her head, then she heard a doorbell and it was the food that they ordered. Byul appeared wearing her comfy clothes and she saw Yongsun pout.

“Okay, you can borrow my comfy clothes.” Then Yongsun smiled widely and Byul just shook her head.

Byul opens a beer and sipped a little.

“Ahhhh~”

“You didn’t wait for me.”

“Aigoo~ Here.” She gave her beer and she opens another one, Yongsun sipped and she make face because of the bitter taste.

“Bitter?”

“Always.”

“So? What now?” Byul asked Yongsun.

“I need to talk to my lawyer. But I need to talk to my parents first.”

“I already did to my parents and they’re fine with it, Specially Appa.” Then she bites on a chicken leg.

“uhuh.”

They were silent for a while.

“I’m Sorry,” Yongsun said to Byul.

“Me too. I’m sorry.”

Then they just smile.

“Byulah~ I want to talk to my parents with you.”

“Hmm? Why with me?”

“Of course you’ll be the other guardian!”

“Oh? I forgot.” She smirks

“Ugh! I hate you!”

“Ow!” She smacks Byul.

“You deserve it!”

Byul grabs Yongsun’s hand, they’re so close and she closed the gap their lips touched, Yongsun slowly moves her lips. Byul grabs Yongsun’s waist close to her, then they both drawback and just laugh at each other.

“I guess. We’ll work things out.” Byul said kissing her forehead.

“Yeah.” move closer to Byul.

 

Morning came and Solar went to her lawyer friend, who specializes in this kind of case.

“Hello Hyomin!” Solar greeted the lawyer.

“I need your help with this”

“Oh?” She opened the envelope and read the contents.

“Have a sit first.” Still reading the contents.

She sat and then waiting for her lawyer friend.

 “So? What do you think?”

“Well, aside from that she’s rich. You can say no from being a guardian, but how old is the kid?”

“4 months.”

“Oh?”

“What did Byul said?”

“Well, she agreed to be the guardian of the kid.”

“And you?”

“I’m having second thought about it. What about our work, you see? Byul and I are a busy person.”

“I see. But what about your family?”

“Uhmm. Well about that, our parents are supportive about this one.”

“Hahaha. I remember how your mom is against your decision being an idol, and now?”

“I know right? Even Byul’s parents are supportive about this one.”

“they just want a grandkid.”

“I think so.”

“How about your company?”

“Well, our CEO just agreed and he’s being supportive ever since like a true father.”

“So, it’s only you. You’re the problem here.”

Solar sighed.

“Hyomin please help me.”

“I will, still it’s your choice.”

“Okay.”

 

A few days later.

 

All of the members are anxious waiting inside their van, it was late in the afternoon.

“Unnie! We can do this.”

“Yes, we’re family remember that.”

“Yah~ Ahn Hyejin! It gives me creep.” Wheein said.

“Unnie? Are you ready?”

“Are you ready Byulah?”

*Knock Knock*

“……..”

*Knock Knock knock Knock*

*Click*

“What’s wrong with you guys?”

“Uhmm.” Solar stuttered.

“Solar-ssi I understand that you’re nervous.” Attorney Choi Sooyoung said.

‘am I ready for this?’

“No, you’re not. All of us are not ready on many things, so don’t let me drag your asses here.” Attorney Park Hyomin said to them.

“Let’s go unnie.” MoonByul dragged Solar.

2young girls just waited inside the van, and they put the car seat properly.

Both of their lawyers talked to the head of the institution, and they read the papers of release.

“Okay, all of the papers are settled. Just put your stamp here.” Sooyoung said to the both of them.

“Done.” Byul said.

“Okay, I will guide you to his room.”

MoonByul and Solar scanned the area, there lots of kids running from one room and playing around with 3 young ladies.

“Here. He’s still asleep.”

They saw the baby his thumb, MoonByul nudges Solar to carry the baby.

“We should get going.” Sooyoung said in a whisper tone.

Solar lifted the baby, and cover him with a baby blanket Byul carried the baby bag both of the Lawyers helped them carry some bags for them. When they reached the parking lot their van opened they saw Hwasa’s eye twinkling like she saw her favorite food on the table, while Wheein can’t stop smiling and her dimple is deeper because of the smile that might break her cheeks.

“Omoo!”

“Kyaaaa!” Wheein Shrieked

“Shhhhh! Lower down your voices.” Byul said.

“oohh~ protective Omma already?” Sooyoung teased.

“Okay here are the copies of the papers.” Hyomin handed it Byul.

“Uhmm~ Solar-ssi you can put him on his car seat.” Sooyoung said.

“Oh?” she slowly put the baby on his car seat.

“Ahn Hyejin. Stop poking his cheeks.” She warned, Hyejin pouted.

“And also you Wheeinah stop touching his eyelashes.” Byul said.

“But unnie~ How? He’s so cute! And chubby!” Hyejin said.

“Okay, kids! Fasten your seatbelts!”

Yongsun is the one driving, while Byul’s seating beside the baby car seat, and Hyejin seating beside Yongsun. They look like a family going on a trip, with the eldest kids and the youngest.

“Unnie~” Wheein called Byul.

“hm?”

“So? Are you staying at Yong’s place now?”

“uhuh. But still, I’ll go and check Seulgi, besides my wardrobe can’t fit on Yong’s walk-in closet.”

“Yeah, she has tons of clothes!” Yong butted.

Wheein saw Kyuyeon slowly opens his eyes and blink a couple of times then he starts making face.

“Unnie! He’s awake.” Wheein whispered.

*1…..2…..3…..4….5….*

*Hwuaaaa Hwuaaaaa*

‘Oh no!’ Byul thought

“Give him his milk.” Hyejin said.

Wheein tried to put the powdered milk into the feeding bottle, but she missed it, and the milk powder drop on her top and pants.

“Omo! Wheeinah? Are you okay?” Byul asked.

“I’m fine. It’s just a powdered milk unnie.”

He's crying so much that even Yongsun and Hyejin got worried.

“Yong just focus on driving.” Byul said.

“I’m trying.” Yongsun said.

When they arrived at the apartment building. Wheein got out first then she dusted out the milk powder from her clothes, MoonByul carried the baby carrier and when she saw Wheein she laugh at her.

“did you use milk powder for your foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter