Chapter 20

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two days after the cleansing and Hyejin insisting on have their houses blessed. They transferred with full force, Yongkeey who is happy running inside the whole house and she doesn't stop till she's knocked up tired, and Kyuyeon who keeps waking up in the middle of the night because of the new environment.

 

Yonghee and Seulgi stayed in their respective residence because their houses are like 2 big houses connected in one. But Seulgi doesn't want to stay alone so she asked Yonghee unnie to stay in The Moon residence, and Yonghee agreed to it. While Yongsun and Byuli are staying at The Kims. So the chores are easily divided, they hire Kyuyeon's previous nanny to help them on Kyuyeon this time because they're having their comeback.

 

"Kim Kyuyeon?" Byul calls him while taking some video. He smiled then he stood up. "Omo~ showing off your strong legs?" He smiled while waving his hands up then he made his first step without help and he made another, Byul held her breathe and she just continues recording then Kyuyeon fell in her arms. "Wow! you made it! I-I'm so happy right now!" Byul said while kissing his cheeks. "Yong!!!!" Byul called Yongsun. "WHAT?!" and she saw Kyuyeon who's standing near the door, he saw Yongsun approaching but he made a step and another and he went to Yongsun. "OMG! You know how to walk!" she carries Kyuyeon in her arms and she saw Byul who have tears on her cheeks. "Aigoo~ look at your Mama who's crying~ My big baby~" Yongsun hugs her and she kissed her lips. "we need to put those safety gates, now." Yongsun said and she wipes her tears. "Y-Yes." 

 

They put the gates on their room and Kyuyeon's room. They also made some playpens on the huge living space and put some of his toys. 

 

"We need to make him a meal, where is Miran Unnie?" Yongsun asked. 

"She went to the convenience store." Yongsun nods her head. "Now that Kyuyeon is asleep and we needed some bath." Byul said. "I can't. I'm on my period." Yongsun said. "omo! Me too~" Byul smirks. "Yah! you ert~" Byul enters the bathroom first then Yongsun follows, they're still on leave because of the house transfer after their leave they'll have their comeback as a group. 

 

Both Byul and Yongsun went down and find Yonghee Unnie bought some take-outs.

 

"Let's eat. I bought some food." She said while removing the containers from the plastic bags.

 

"WOW!~ Look at those food Kyunie~ but you're not allowed to eat those foods~" Byul said. "Bought him some baby food~" Yonghee said and gave his food and Yongsun put him on his high chair. "Seulgi is still a work she said she'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter