Chapter 11

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was planned a long time that they will have series of concerts, and that year they will have a world tour. The concert will start in Seoul then they will be held next in Europe. They've been very busy preparing for it that both MoonByul and Solar don't have time for Kyuyeon, they left him to their parents care they knew that eventually, this will happen because first of all Kyuyeon was not in the picture when they set the dates and other schedules.

 

"Everyone~ Let's start from the top?" Solar said and instantly she can hear groans from other members. "Unnie! I'm still drinking!" MoonByul said.

 

The door opens and they saw their manager entered the practice room.

"Noona, your mom is here she's waiting at the lounge." Solar instantly asked permission to check her mom.

 

"Omma?" She called and she saw her Omma drinking some tea, then she turns her head saw Kyuyeon drinking his milk, When Kyuyeon saw Solar he instantly let go of the feeding bottle and he starts crying and he put his hands up asking to be carried by Solar.

 

 "What are you doing here? I'm still at practice." She carried Kyuyeon and she starts patting his back he leans to her shoulder and his thumb. "He's fussing. He misses you, both of you, and his birthday is a month away from today?" She sighed and nods. "Yes, We will be in Europe on his birthday, we will have some series of mini-concert there and then we will be back after 3 weeks." She said. 

 

"it's his first birthday and both of you will miss it. I will talk to Byuli's mom to organize some birthday party, how pitiful my grandson is." Then Byul arrives at the lounge with the aunts. "Annyeonghaeyo~" the 2 young girls greeted Yongsun's Omma. "Oh! you're here!" Kyuyeon saw Byul and he lifts his head and instantly asking to be carried by her, she lifts him and caresses his head. "Aigoo~ What are you doing here, son?" Byul asked Kyuyeon while tapping his chubby cheeks. 

 

"He's throwing tantrums, he misses you both that's why my grandson is here." Yongsun's Omma said. "And also Yonghee reminded me that his birthday is next month already,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter