Chapter 26

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Byul and Yongsun enrolled Kyuyeon in a preschool near Yongsun's workplace she got hired. She teaches music to elementary kids. While Byul still makes music and she will send the songs to Wheein and Hyejin in their company, she also looks for new talents that will debut under their label. 

"Mrs. Jenkins? I will pick him up later." Yongsun said to his homeroom teacher. "Yes, see you later Mrs. Kim." 

"Kyunnie~ Take care and listen to your teacher, Okay? Omma will pick you later." Yongsun said. "Okay! See you later Omma." He hugged Yongsun tight. 

Yongsun left his room, and drives herself to her workplace, she got an orientation for new teachers at the elementary school near Kyuyeon's pres-school. 

"Uhmmm. Excuse me? I'm looking for Ms. Stevens?" Then one of the teachers approached her. "Hi! My name is Oliver." He extended his hand and Yongsun shakes his hand. "I'm Yongsun. I'm the new part-time voice teacher." 

"Oh! Nice to meet you Yongsun, I think the orientation will start in a while follow me." He said and she follows Oliver. 

When she enters the hallway, students look at her and smiled at her. "Good morning." She shyly greeted. "So? how long have you been here?" Oliver asked. "Hmm? a couple of months." She replies. 

"So, here is the teachers' office and I think here is your seat." Oliver said and he gave her a huge smile. "Thank you." she said. "By the way, we will go to the assembly area and you will meet the whole faculty and students there, let's go and follow me." He said and Yongsun follows him. 

When they arrive at the assembly area she saw the students gathering and getting their seats, loud chatting can be heard. Both students and teachers are catching up from their break. "Ms. Stevens!" Yongsun turned her head and she found a tall and brunette woman. "Here is Yongsun, she said she's the new vocal teacher?" Oliver said. "Hello, I'm Yongsun Kim but you can call me Sun." Ms. Stevens approached her and gave her a firm handshake. "Nice to see you Sun! Okay, have a sit here." Ms. Stevens offers her a seat. "We will start in a while, just introduce yourself and don't be nervous." Yongsun smiled. "Yes! I will take this as a challenge." 

Old and new teachers introduce their selves one by one, but Yongsun it's just her first day but she's already famous, she had her first class and everyone is excited because they can see how bright as a person Yongsun is. It was lunch break when the teachers gathers inside the breakroom, and they invited Yongsun and they asked questions about her home country and she didn't reveal everything even her son and partner. 

It was after class that one student didn't leave the vocal room. "Is there something wrong? uhmm." "Hannah." the student slowly approached her and she pull out something inside her bag and when she saw it her eyes widened. "Omo!" she pulls Hannah to her desk. "I-I got shy and sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter