Chapter 3

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul arrived in Bucheon, earlier than she expected, she went to her family home, and as expected it’s chaos because of four excited pups jumping up and down wanting her attention.

“Aigooo~ You lookin’ good Daebakkie!” she rubbed Daebak’s belly like the other 3.

“Oh! Byulah? Why are you here?”

“I’m just want to visit you guys! I have something for you guys.” She put the paper bag on the table in the living room.

“Your Appa will be home in a while.” She continued playing with her dogs.

“Aigoo~”

She felt her phone vibrated and she knew it was Solar, she just ignored the call. But It keeps on vibrating she just look at her phone then the call ended.

“Byulah~ just answer it. It might be important.”

“it’s not omma.” Then her phone starts to vibrate again.

“You and Yongsun fight again?”

‘H-How?’

She just sighed and start playing with her dogs again.

“Just talk to her Byulah. You know her, sometimes she’s having a hard time also, just talk to her.”

“I will Omma. But I need to talk to you guys, both you and appa.”

“hmm~ looks like important.”

“It is.”

After their meal, they gathered in the living room.

“So? You said you have something important to tell us?” her Omma started, they heard Byul cleared .

“It’s about Miyoung unnie.”

“Oh? How about her?”

“She left us some of her wealth, I-we didn’t expect that she that kinda rich you know.” Then she gave her Omma the will that Miyoung left.

Her mom gasped and she gave the paper to Byul’s Appa.

“You m-mean? You’ll take care of her son?”

“Yes.”

“But how about your work?”

“That’s not the problem now Omma.”

“Oh? It’s Yongsun right?”

“uhuh. I think she doesn’t want the kid, he’s just so small.” Byul gets her phone she shows the photo she took while feeding the baby.

“He’s so adorable and lovely.”

“He is.”

Then her Dad put down the will and drink some tea.

“I think we will have a grandkid, Honey.” He smiled.

“So? It’s okay for you?” Byul asked.

“Of course. It’s a blessing in disguise you know.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter